Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

It's very hard to say. You can get  both $10 and $1000. Depends of many factors like token can make 10x in the future or hits exchanges with price lower than in ICO. And quantity depends of kind of bounty campaign - signature, social media, translation, etc. I participate in EON bounty campaign for now. They pay high rate reward
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

Yes, almost all in the Bitcoin thread support is a part of the bounty hunter and it not only gives you the income but you can engage in full time job also. Choose a bunch of bounty program and work as long as possible for you to work everyday.
BantiHanter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

I don't know how much I get for joining bounty.
I've joined this forum 4 months ago, I joined a lot of campaign, some campaign already ends, I got the token/coin, but not yet hit the exchange, so I don't know how much I get.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

I don't know how much I get for joining bounty.
I've joined this forum 4 months ago, I joined a lot of campaign, some campaign already ends, I got the token/coin, but not yet hit the exchange, so I don't know how much I get.

I waited 2-3 months for some token's to get listed on exchange. Be patient
and continue to work for different tokens here and on other places.
   I'm not classical bounty hunter. When I participate in some project I'm doing
that for months on many places, I'm supporting project in many ways, one of
them is investing my own money.
    Many of my tokens are listed on at least one exchange, some on couple
already. U didn't sell nothing yet, I'm waiting 2 years minimum before making decision to sell.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

Participating in bounty campaigns can give you a lot of money. You can gain money by participating in signature blog and other campaigns. You dont need to rush but just be patient and you will get your rewards.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

I am a bounty hunter too and I find it very rewarding to receive a token after the end of the campaign period. I consider it a very potential income provider and I will be doing this every after another. Aside from my current offline job this bounty campaigns are very worthy of my time since I only do it during vacant time of the day.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

Yes. Some of the project is worth doing their task so that's why you need to choose only the best that you think could earn you in the future after the campaign.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

Yes, and already as a great time, but now I believe that the opportunity to earn well with the aid of the bounty is practically wasted and therefore I am now learning to trade on the exchange...
aquaking

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Yes, I am a bounty hunter and I am always looking for good ICO projects to participate in, but the market today is not as dreaming, the price of coins is constantly falling and we do not have high income. in the Bounty campaign
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

I look at my friends (newbies), they are all difficult.
I look at those who are 1-2 years old, they are all well and they get decent.
I realized that it is difficult for a newcomer to speak properly about generosity, over time their situation will change and many will change their mind.
But I also decided to try))))
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

bounty hunter should have definite plan to gather number of tokens in short-term period it can happen only when the bounty follow the right bounty manager
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

It depends from bounty campaign to bounty campaign, you have to pick up the right campaigns to earn something

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

since crypto market down,my earning from bounty is not good enough, under $100 per month from social media. And sadly i'm participate in signature that not reached softcap and got nothing

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:52:10 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

Does bounty hunting is really a big deal here? We should not forget the reason why we're here

Income is just an additional thing here, you should focus more about what knowledge you prefer to learn than "How much" questions. I'm also assuming that you're not also an investor that makes me think, this is the reason why almost all of the participants do shitposting.  Sad

I know that someday, Greed will get all of you down or even worst because of giving priorities to money than to your own development.
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

well, I can say bounty hunter. but, when I'm interested in a project, sometimes I participate by investing. well, sometimes we want to support a project, it's just that desire is delayed due to several things, such as lack of money to start investing. so, just by being a bounty hunter, we can support the project, and also get paid.

I can rely to that, last year I did not do bounties as things worked out very well, now I am struggling as many others and bounty provide some additional source of income. Unfortunately many ICOs are currently failing and bounter hunters not getting paid.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
shibenxin

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

Not only you are like this, but I am also the same. The coins i obtained in the bounty companies that have been completed in the past few months are only worth a little bit money. Maybe this is related to the market.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

I have been participating in the bounty for 4 months and earned only $ 100. Now is a bad time and all the tokens are falling. Here you need a very long time to wait and earn.

I agree with your opinion, because I have the same thoughts as you think. Now it is very difficult to get satisfying rewards because all the coins go down, even at the lowest price.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

I have been participating in the bounty for 4 months and earned only $ 100. Now is a bad time and all the tokens are falling. Here you need a very long time to wait and earn.
Firstly, youre lucky to have earned such amount in 4 months because bounties campaign is flooded and to join a good bounties campaign require so skills. But base on your rank it still good you such month in 4 month and what you need now is to improve your account by ranking up.

Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

Firstly, youre lucky to have earned such amount in 4 months because bounties campaign is flooded and to join a good bounties campaign require so skills. But base on your rank it still good you such month in 4 month and what you need now is to improve your account by ranking up.
Speaking of rankings, I have tried to follow a number of topics on how to raise ranks and get merrit, but it's not easy. But if you can help or provide solutions for us beginners to get merrit, we will be very grateful to you.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

I am an amateur bounty hunter. I use the bounty task as a way to earn extra income because it is very easy to complete, although it can't bring me stable income now, but sometimes it will be a surprise!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: