Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coinoholic

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:18:00 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 08:37:07 PM by SeriousCoins14

Saturncoin, I made a long list of bounty ideas on page 68. Check em out.

As for the scamcoin idiots. You're idiots. Every coin is made with the intent to profit one way or another.

If you are such purists, go make your own coin - premine 0% AND never mine a single coin. GTFO.
I mean really,who has that many to dump,other then a pre-miner?
Correct me if need be..

Didn't notice that BTC volume on the exchange. Holy cow someone unloaded a bajillion lol

There were people who threw 40-50mhash each at this coin the second it launched... there are hundreds of millions of sats in their bags... who knows

alas.. if it truly was the dev, now he's broke and the coin is the communities. Welcome to cryptocoins, may I take your order?

I'll keep my sats, thank you.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saturncoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:54:22 PM

OP never watches this thread i guess. SCAM!

why do you think that?
We are waiting for all the ideas for bounty's.
We are updating the pools on the first site all the time...

You should reply all those " scam " replies. Defend your coin.

well it's getting annoying to post every day the same.
If somebody is calling saturncoin scam he already made his decision 10 seconds before posting and that is absolutely fine with us. If you don't trust us don't mine saturn.
We have enough people out there who know what a great potential the saturn has.

Regarding the premine. Again for the 1000th time, check the explorer day by day minute by minute. WE ARE NOT DUMPING ONE SINGLE COIN!
I don't get how you can write we are dumping the coins before checking the explorer. How stupid are you?
saturncoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:57:34 PM

As for the scamcoin idiots. You're idiots. Every coin is made with the intent to profit one way or another.

If you are such purists, go make your own coin - premine 0% AND never mine a single coin. GTFO.

Thank you, we noticed that. We will wait until tomorrow for more ideas but you are definitely on position one for now!
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:33:13 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 10:37:38 PM by Bitcoines

This coin has a really nice potential, is there a bounty to help it rise? if yes please give it here:  

if you appretiate our help to raise it, assist us with a donation:

SWmpoBvTgGzz6d6C5c8aVdBmZ8D13kBRie

Ps: grab your Saturns, were going up (last 10 mins for cheap coins)

Edit 1: Already started to move, Smiley last time to get your cheap coins, dont say i didnt warn you, and show me its worth it, after we rise, share us some donations if you appretiate the assistance Wink

Edit 2: xD i Think we got the site offline, resuming as soon as its back online, we already broke the downtrend tho, so its only up from here with some waves while we rise.

Edit 3: Njoy the Ride  Smiley

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:35:01 PM

Thank you, we noticed that. We will wait until tomorrow for more ideas but you are definitely on position one for now!

Thanks bud, I'll keep up with the forum. I have some more ideas if need be.

I'll be busy mining saturn. lol

lets make this one take off and rub our coin in their faces.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:44:39 PM

Coin is about dead now. Time to move along. Only person crazy enough to buy now is shill for dev. Really nothing about this coin worth even 1 sat. Just a waste of energy mining at this point. You can try and hold and hope but your efforts are better of being spent elsewhere. IMO

Either you don't know anything about altcoins or you just stupid. How can a coin be dead when you still have 300Mh/s. A lot of coins listed on cryptsy don't have this hashrate, and another point, did people not say that Mooncoin was also dead? or Kittehcoin?  Maybe you try to create panic, but do that at a coin with 10Mh/s rate that are dead, so go to sleep.
KarmaEDV

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

Cool facts about Saturn from the top of my head

• Like all outer planets in our solar system it's a gas giant
  • It's mostly made of Hydrogen, this means that a scoop of Saturn would float in your water-filled tub
  • It has a hexagonal-formed storm at the northern polar cap that's going on since at least 20 years and it's several dozens times bigger than the earth
  • When it was first observed by Galileo and his footlong of a telescope he misinterpreted the rings as "ears"
  • The rings of Saturn are letter-coded not from innermost to the outermost but in order of their discovery
  • At the usual cosmic temperatur of 3°K Saturn's Hydrogen should be liquid, but instead it's such a huge amount of mass that it's own heat allows it to stay gaseous

Kind Regards
CryptoMF

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:31:11 PM

Coin is about dead now. Time to move along. Only person crazy enough to buy now is shill for dev. Really nothing about this coin worth even 1 sat. Just a waste of energy mining at this point. You can try and hold and hope but your efforts are better of being spent elsewhere. IMO

Either you don't know anything about altcoins or you just stupid. How can a coin be dead when you still have 300Mh/s. A lot of coins listed on cryptsy don't have this hashrate, and another point, did people not say that Mooncoin was also dead? or Kittehcoin?  Maybe you try to create panic, but do that at a coin with 10Mh/s rate that are dead, so go to sleep.

The only thing that can happen here is that it turns into a pump and dump. Great keep those 300 Mh off of coins that actually have a future so I can get more. Really there is nothing here but you guys trying to circle jerk each other off. If you really want some Saturn coins mine something better and convert them so you can buy Saturn. You will get way more that way then wasting your hashes on this coin. I wanted Saturn to work and mined from the start but there are winners and losers and it sure looks like Saturncoin is in the latter category. I no longer hold this coin and will not be getting anymore so they are all yours. Enjoy!
Bitcoines

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:38:05 PM

The only thing that can happen here is that it turns into a pump and dump. Great keep those 300 Mh off of coins that actually have a future so I can get more. Really there is nothing here but you guys trying to circle jerk each other off. If you really want some Saturn coins mine something better and convert them so you can buy Saturn. You will get way more that way then wasting your hashes on this coin. I wanted Saturn to work and mined from the start but there are winners and losers and it sure looks like Saturncoin is in the latter category. I no longer hold this coin and will not be getting anymore so they are all yours. Enjoy!

ohh so you were the one dumping it >.< sry for your lose, this coin is really nice, just needed some proper PR, let it hit coinex or some other exchange and we will see if you think the same Smiley

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Bitcoines

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:50:24 PM

I can build the android app for Saturn, only thing is I don't have a developers account and can't exactly pay that fee right now. Anybody with a dev account want a share of the bounty? Or are there ways to get a droid app up for free on the market these days?

i can host it and release it, i have a developers account Smiley lets get this coin where its gotta be higher  in Space Grin

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 11:54:36 PM

I can build the android app for Saturn, only thing is I don't have a developers account and can't exactly pay that fee right now. Anybody with a dev account want a share of the bounty? Or are there ways to get a droid app up for free on the market these days?
I'll send you 25 usd in btc if you like. PM me

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:55:45 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 12:16:30 AM by OracionSeis

why do you think that?

If somebody is calling saturncoin scam he already made his decision 10 seconds before posting and that is absolutely fine with us. If you don't trust us don't mine saturn.

Regarding the premine. Again for the 1000th time, check the explorer day by day minute by minute. WE ARE NOT DUMPING ONE SINGLE COIN!
I don't get how you can write we are dumping the coins before checking the explorer. How stupid are you?

I am not f stupid.You are a fucking developer must be kind everytime. I haveve mined 3MILLION Saturncoin so far.. I have faith in Saturncoin but it does not mean you are not a scam. I hope you find a place in Cryysprsosır or another shit. so i can spend all my coins and be rich cheers

Edit :  Atm coin has a good exchange rate! Keep this in that way. I don't fucking care wheter you are a scam or not but this coin will rise and everyone who mined that will earn some moolah.

Edit 2 : And those who chime in to my convo with Dev i don't care your comment. I care the comments of DEV... so don't bother to comment on me

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:25:23 AM

Expect SAT to be added to cryptsy within the next 2 weeks, we already have 80 likes on the request:) I would buy in now before it is too late and we are on Saturn;)
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:17:16 AM

FYI SAT diff in on the floor! SATcoin rushhh! 0.015btc per hour hell yeah! ^^
dokom

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:48:47 AM

yea, loving the community already, it'd be nice if the devs were more active in PR and promotions.

Edit: I do have faith in this coin btw  Grin
Bitcoines

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:00:12 AM

This Coin should be soon added at Coinex after their System upgrades with some others waiting to get added Smiley

lucoia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:42:29 AM

10kk sat to steal a logo.
Bitcoines

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:48:18 AM

10kk sat to steal a logo.

i can fix this, give me 24-48 hrs and ill come up with an original and really cool logo for you the community to vote Smiley

saturncoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:07:19 AM

why do you think that?

I am not f stupid.You are a fucking developer must be kind everytime. I haveve mined 3MILLION Saturncoin so far.. I have faith in Saturncoin but it does not mean you are not a scam. I hope you find a place in Cryysprsosır or another shit. so i can spend all my coins and be rich cheers

Edit :  Atm coin has a good exchange rate! Keep this in that way. I don't fucking care wheter you are a scam or not but this coin will rise and everyone who mined that will earn some moolah.

Edit 2 : And those who chime in to my convo with Dev i don't care your comment. I care the comments of DEV... so don't bother to comment on me

sorry mate I didn't mean you by calling "you" stupid. You didn't say we are dumping the coins lately!
I meant the people who are writing day by day that probably the devs are dumping all the coins. But instead of writing this bullshit they should better check the explorer first.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:57:20 AM

why do you think that?

Edit :  Atm coin has a good exchange rate! Keep this in that way. I don't fucking care wheter you are a scam or not but this coin will rise and everyone who mined that will earn some moolah.

sorry mate I didn't mean you by calling "you" stupid. You didn't say we are dumping the coins lately!
I meant the people who are writing day by day that probably the devs are dumping all the coins. But instead of writing this bullshit they should better check the explorer first.

Can we please focus on the main topic!!! Try to get us on coinedup or coinmarket.io, from that point we can move to cryptsy, and ones more, we all know what happened with TIPS and MOON, both were dead, and look now.... If you don't like Saturn then don't mine it, don't waste your time with posting messages about how this coin sucks, but start mining another coin. I've been mining on KDC/Cash/USDe and all hit either cryptsy or coinedup and this because community was working together and get the coin on a exchange. I believe that Saturn will also hit cryptsy one day...

PS: If you think this coin is shit, then you can always donate to :

SSjf3aaQxWanvSKq9VsMRovbwmtRYiqbL6

As you don't want to hold shit, isn't it?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: