Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:43:33 PM

He wants more coins .... smart guy, he will promote his coin when he has plenty of this coin Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:52:08 PM

He wants more coins .... smart guy, he will promote his coin when he has plenty of this coin Smiley

So 1% premine wasnt enough? I dont get it, claiming to have alot of coins and havent done anything to make this coin go up or promote it.

Even when the reward goes down it wont make it go up in price if noone has any interest in the coin. I can only hope it will since I hold some coins.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

So 1% premine wasnt enough? I dont get it, claiming to have alot of coins and havent done anything to make this coin go up or promote it.

Even when the reward goes down it wont make it go up in price if noone has any interest in the coin. I can only hope it will since I hold some coins.

Ah, don't worry about this coin, we will have our MOON moment, with or without promotion... Moon didn't do anything for weeks, and then suddenly... infact the coin price is relative expensive when you check how much you can mine, in 10 days we will only be able to mine 50% and then we can see some more movements in the coin price, but don't expect more then 5 satoshi very soon.
Xtrata

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:01:07 PM

Ah, don't worry about this coin, we will have our MOON moment, with or without promotion... Moon didn't do anything for weeks, and then suddenly... infact the coin price is relative expensive when you check how much you can mine, in 10 days we will only be able to mine 50% and then we can see some more movements in the coin price, but don't expect more then 5 satoshi very soon.

Difference is that Moon was on Coinex which is a good tradeplatform comparing to Cryptorush. Anyway, hope ur right  Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:10:30 PM

I don't know if all of you knew this but we are also on

https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/sat

Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:37:15 PM

I spoke to the creator of the coin with a proposal to promote Saturn, he ignored, we have to do on their own.

Hi SashaKh Smiley  i would love to help you with the promotion, send me your proposal and i will assist you with whatever you need Smiley

Please send me a PM  or send me an email at team@saturncointalk.org

Kind Regards.

Guys i will post 2 new redesign saturncoins Smiley please choose your favorite , tomorrow starts another Saturn Campaign

and we still need dice games or gambling games for saturncoin if anyone interested in the bounties Cheesy

Keep the good vibes!
Cheers

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Xtrata

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:38:06 PM

I spoke to the creator of the coin with a proposal to promote Saturn, he ignored, we have to do on their own.

Hi SashaKh Smiley  i would love to help you with the promotion, send me your proposal and i will assist you with whatever you need Smiley

Please send me a PM  or send me an email at board@saturncointalk.org

Kind Regards.

Guys i will post 2 new redesign saturncoins Smiley please choose your favorite , tomorrow starts another Saturn Campaign

and we still need dice games or gambling games for saturncoin if anyone interested in the bounties Cheesy

Keep the good vibes!
Cheers

Ask the dev for some of his premine to promote it.
Bitcoines

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Hi SashaKh Smiley  i would love to help you with the promotion, send me your proposal and i will assist you with whatever you need Smiley

Please send me a PM  or send me an email at team@saturncointalk.org

Kind Regards.

Keep the good vibes!
Cheers

Sure, will do Smiley   
We need a more active reddit as well its pretty cool and nicer than the other's
so if someone could take care of that would be nice, pm me if interested.

Cheers

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Xtrata

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:59:05 PM

Hi SashaKh Smiley  i would love to help you with the promotion, send me your proposal and i will assist you with whatever you need Smiley

Please send me a PM  or send me an email at team@saturncointalk.org

Kind Regards.

Keep the good vibes!
Cheers

Sure, will do Smiley  
We need a more active reddit as well its pretty cool and nicer than the other's
so if someone could take care of that would be nice, pm me if interested.

Cheers

I could help with anything related to forum, domains etc but only if I see that the dev is actually trying to do something.

Dev didnt even answer about the amount of coins as stated a page ago?
SashaKh

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:15:59 PM

Soon go high) I unsubscribed a personal message. Coin should be successful! Smiley
animana

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:19:07 PM

Exactly and I got called a troll for saying so.  Huh I posted the same things I asked here on this coin's Subreddit. If the developer refuses to answer any questions then the coin is not worth forming a community around.

I don't see anything being done in regards to this coin on the part of the developer(s) - correct me if I am wrong - show me where to look if I am wrong!

The developer(s) totally bypassed everything I said, what was posted before about the possibility that there may not be 50bil coins total and told people to go out and make him games utilizing the coin.

Why should any of us have any faith in this coin if nothing is being done?

I could help with anything related to forum, domains etc but only if I see that the dev is actually trying to do something.

Bitcoines

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:32:27 PM

Exactly and I got called a troll for saying so.  Huh I posted the same things I asked here on this coin's Subreddit. If the developer refuses to answer any questions then the coin is not worth forming a community around.

I don't see anything being done in regards to this coin on the part of the developer(s) - correct me if I am wrong - show me where to look if I am wrong!

The developer(s) totally bypassed everything I said, what was posted before about the possibility that there may not be 50bil coins total and told people to go out and make him games utilizing the coin.

i use to think same as you honestly Smiley
but, ive spoken to saturncoin team, it seems they are busy, but they answer and already updated the site and twitters and are really into the coin, i noticed they didnt answer about the coin quantity, the saturncoin that answers here is one member of the dev team, but not the main dev so he goes with our requests to him and thats why they delay on giving us an answer.

Even so, i decided to get into saturn because the coin spects are really nice and better than the others, and from when i join till now, ive seen our community grow, more coin awareness, bad trademarketed logo fixed, new faucets and a cool explorer (nicer than the other coins) and more participation between us the community, so we are moving as a coin/community/dev slowly but surely and building solid resources, soon will be the time of mass promotion after were into more exchanges, first step is tomorrow starts a new twitter/FB/Forums campaign giveaways, and in the worst case scenario i will look into the code myself to answer your question, after all im a programmer myself and have coders in my team in case needed Smiley

Bright future ahead, for now im gettin the new logos and posting them here to choose, remember some ppl trolling appear in the thread, just dont mind them, haters will allways hate, and we are cooking a better cake than the ones out there Wink

Please letme know if you need anything, or the questions , ideas , feel free to pm me at anytime, i bet i can help Smiley

Cheers and thanks to everyone for their constant support to our community, patience is a virtue, and i appretiate that we all have it, and have the will to keep moving forward, this is the key Smiley

animana

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:42:16 PM

but, ive spoken to saturncoin team, it seems they are busy, but they answer and already updated the site and twitters and are really into the coin, i noticed they didnt answer about the coin quantity, the saturncoin that answers here is one member of the dev team, but not the main dev so he goes with our requests to him and thats why they delay on giving us an answer.

Even so, i decided to get into saturn because the coin spects are really nice and better than the others, and from when i join till now, ive seen our community grow, more coin awareness, bad trademarketed logo fixed, new faucets and a cool explorer (nicer than the other coins) and more participation between us the community, so we are moving as a coin/community/dev slowly but surely and building solid resources, soon will be the time of mass promotion after were into more exchanges, first step is tomorrow starts a new twitter/FB/Forums campaign giveaways, and in the worst case scenario i will look into the code myself to answer your question, after all im a programmer myself and have coders in my team in case needed Smiley

Bright future ahead, for now im gettin the new logos and posting them here to choose, remember some ppl trolling appear in the thread, just dont mind them, haters will allways hate, and we are cooking a better cake than the ones out there Wink

Please letme know if you need anything, or the questions , ideas , feel free to pm me at anytime, i bet i can help Smiley

Cheers and thanks to everyone for their constant support to our community, patience is a virtue, and i appretiate that we all have it, and have the will to keep moving forward, this is the key Smiley

Thank you for your reply. I am a games developer IRL. I am currently working on some web games (no ETA so don't ask) playable using some of these altcoins. (currently Redd and Doge)

I think Saturn fits in there as well and I am attracted to the confirmation times.

But I must say that this isn't a couple of months ago and if Doge taught anyone anything (whether you think it's a joke or not) it's that these altcoins are going to live or die based off the community around them going forward.

So I get a little nervous when all I see is we need to get this on another exchange i.e. MintPal and I think more effort should be focused on getting the Subrredit in order and active, getting a tipbot going etc. before worrying about more exchanges.

You need to go to where a massive amount of users already are take a cue from others... Reddit is where to really gather a community.
Xtrata

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:49:30 PM

They seem busy, ok alright. But busy with what? What can be more important than improving the coin they launched? Just to mention, the title says "JUST LAUNCHED", really, after 20 days it isnt changed yet. It seems like the dev/s wont be helping to get this coin going at all.

I hope you can make something out of it and the devs give you something for putting time into this coin.
Bitcoines

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:58:29 PM

Thank you for your reply. I am a games developer IRL. I am currently working on some web games (no ETA so don't ask) playable using some of these altcoins. (currently Redd and Doge)

I think Saturn fits in there as well and I am attracted to the confirmation times.

But I must say that this isn't a couple of months ago and if Doge taught anyone anything (whether you think it's a joke or not) it's that these altcoins are going to live or die based off the community around them going forward.

So I get a little nervous when all I see is we need to get this on another exchange i.e. MintPal and I think more effort should be focused on getting the Subrredit in order and active, getting a tipbot going etc. before worrying about more exchanges.

You need to go to where a massive amount of users already are take a cue from others... Reddit is where to really gather a community.

Thanks for your reply as well.
This is pretty nice your being a game developer, and nice to meet you, yes confirmation times is what i love of the coin as well, is what attracted me to it at the start, and i totaly agree about the community around the coin is what makes the coin live or die, so you are right.

Based on the feedback weve write so far i think this is the next step then:

1.- Logos are almost here for us to choose.
 (i watched a preview and i like them, i hope you guys like im paying a designer with my own money, thats how i believe in our coin Smiley )

2.- Tomorrow campaign will focus in the social networks and reddit, (im sending a message to take control over the reddit or asking them for proper updates and interaction in there)

3.- Sasha is doing an amazing job on the Russian community

4.- We still have some active campaigns over altcoinsgiveaways.com (but anyone is free to open more, if you do one pm me to assist you and help)

5.- We are still missing a nice cause to help with, so if anyone has some nice ideas of where we could help with saturns pm me as well.

6.- Someone in the thread said they contacted marketcap and only needed a new explorer to get there, we have the explorer, please let me know an update to know if you need anything else, or if i should make the petition, thx.

7.- If you have a nice idea please post it here, but send me a pm so i can write your name on a "Active community team" as well and keep you updated.

If anyone wants to add to the list please feel free to do so, and thanks for reading  

and again, trolls will be ignored so please dont waiste your time (specially if your just registerd at bitcointalk and your first post is to spread FUD)
Every other crypto entusiasth and people that recognizes our coin value feel free to join us  in our trip beyond the moon Smiley

Xtrata

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:03:18 PM

This is pretty nice your being a game developer, and nice to meet you, yes confirmation times is what i love of the coin as well, is what attracted me to it at the start, and i totaly agree about the community around the coin is what makes the coin live or die, so you are right.

(i watched a preview and i like them, i hope you guys like im paying a designer with my own money, thats how i believe in our coin Smiley )

2.- Tomorrow campaign will focus in the social networks and reddit, (im sending a message to take control over the reddit or asking them for proper updates and interaction in there)

4.- We still have some active campaigns over altcoinsgiveaways.com (but anyone is free to open more, if you do one pm me to assist you and help)

5.- We are still missing a nice cause to help with, so if anyone has some nice ideas of where we could help with saturns pm me as well.

6.- Someone in the thread said they contacted marketcap and only needed a new explorer to get there, we have the explorer, please let me know an update to know if you need anything else, or if i should make the petition, thx.

7.- If you have a nice idea please post it here, but send me a pm so i can write your name on a "Active community team" as well and keep you updated.

If anyone wants to add to the list please feel free to do so, and thanks for reading  

and again, trolls will be ignored so please dont waiste your time (specially if your just registerd at bitcointalk and your first post is to spread FUD)
Every other crypto entusiasth and people that recognizes our coin value feel free to join us  in our trip beyond the moon Smiley

Seems good, PM if you need anything, I will help as much as Im able to.
Bitcoines

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:10:05 PM

Seems good, PM if you need anything, I will help as much as Im able to.

Thanks, will do, and your right on the title thread as well, im telling them to change it to

☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] The Fastest Coin - You will love it [1/2/14] ☆☆

i think that looks nice and better.

Kind Regards.
Aprettiated.

Bitcoines

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:26:08 PM

Got em !!
Wich one you like more guys please post 1 or 2 (or the one we already have)

Kind Regards.

Xtrata

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:29:55 PM

Got em !!

Kind Regards.

2 looks best imo.   Wink
Bitcoines

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:32:58 PM

Got em !!

Kind Regards.

2 looks best imo.   Wink

id say 2 as well imo Tongue

lets hear the others Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: