Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

going to be short and to the point: I like this project because it brings something new to the table, I also love the ambitious goals set by the team
Yeah a lovely project is set by the team & uniques idea they have also carry people here.but i think they need now big support by promoting the project through social media
Instead we worry too much on crypto currency market and other operations it is highly better if they proceed with an agile meet with scrum masters,  architect, developers and make a plan for advertising functionalities and project development that will bring more good will automatically.
I think those things can easily get after promotion of the project.But nothing is as easy as looks.I think they should now promote their project through some bounty work

Promotion can help a lot in making the project successful. The best to have is a 2 in 1 promotion which can help both in the project and the people who supported the project. This could really help because popularity is one of the reason why many people will love to know about the project. Because they will find it interested after knowing many are supporting the project and why it is popular.
I know they got the popularity & this brings so many people here.but promotion can give the contribution to their project.so they should thik about that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

going to be short and to the point: I like this project because it brings something new to the table, I also love the ambitious goals set by the team
Yeah a lovely project is set by the team & uniques idea they have also carry people here.but i think they need now big support by promoting the project through social media
Instead we worry too much on crypto currency market and other operations it is highly better if they proceed with an agile meet with scrum masters,  architect, developers and make a plan for advertising functionalities and project development that will bring more good will automatically.
I think those things can easily get after promotion of the project.But nothing is as easy as looks.I think they should now promote their project through some bounty work

Promotion can help a lot in making the project successful. The best to have is a 2 in 1 promotion which can help both in the project and the people who supported the project. This could really help because popularity is one of the reason why many people will love to know about the project. Because they will find it interested after knowing many are supporting the project and why it is popular.
I know they got the popularity & this brings so many people here.but promotion can give the contribution to their project.so they should thik about that
Yeah right there buddy. Even they have a good status now here in the community, the P2PEP project team should not be so calm and be contented to their current status and never go for further developments and innovations because competition is always in the community which cannot be avoided but rather face it, face to face.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

I wonder if they are willing to have a partnership between their project and another project so that the project can make a bigger opportunity to go success.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

I wonder if they are willing to have a partnership between their project and another project so that the project can make a bigger opportunity to go success.
Yeah, a kind of partnership will definitely make a great connection between the project and another project so if this project need a solution, then another project will come to help.
TechComputer

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

Yes, for some reasons I agree with you about the promotion can give contribution to the project but it just a temporary boost, after the promotion ends, the audience slowly come down.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

Yes, for some reasons I agree with you about the promotion can give contribution to the project but it just a temporary boost, after the promotion ends, the audience slowly come down.
Yes, promotion can give the project a great start but as per when the time come to end of the promotion after that the response of audience get low.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

Yes, promotion can give the project a great start but as per when the time come to end of the promotion after that the response of audience get low.

Yrs you are right, that is why the team should find ways to solve that kind of situation. People mostly prefer in a project that they can gain profit and also useful to all. This project is one of those that surely wil be best people choice  because of its usefulness to people and environment.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

Well actually its correct that the promotional offers give the audience and participants to get interested about the project but after the promo offers they will just get colder towards the project, if they will invest and participate at the promotions at the same time the chance of staying at the project until the end is possible.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Yeah, a kind of partnership will definitely make a great connection between the project and another project so if this project need a solution, then another project will come to help.
Well I agree with you mate. Partnerships are most likely has positive feedback and results for the project. Also if the project has a partner this will make the team more strong and durable to face all the challenges knowing that their is someone they can lend on.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

Yeah right there buddy. Even they have a good status now here in the community, the P2PEP project team should not be so calm and be contented to their current status and never go for further developments and innovations because competition is always in the community which cannot be avoided but rather face it, face to face.
It is difficult to keep thos gaining if they can't protect their achievement.Though they are good in market as they have good team but keep going promotion for atleast the ending of ico
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

Well I agree with you mate. Partnerships are most likely has positive feedback and results for the project. Also if the project has a partner this will make the team more strong and durable to face all the challenges knowing that their is someone they can lend on.
Their are type of bussiness that run in the world but this typr of business indulging technologies are really related to the latest evebt. Perhaps it is in demand because of the capabilities that gives to many of us and it is also a good way of gaining profit or earning.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

It is difficult to keep thos gaining if they can't protect their achievement.Though they are good in market as they have good team but keep going promotion for atleast the ending of ico

Their are a lot of strategies that strike in this type of project because it focuses about cleaning the environment which can transact more details on how to protect and maintain the goodness of health of our mother nature. That is advantegs at all times in any angle might be.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

As i said promotion plays a key role in the crypto economy where we can do reach out to many investors and it is all the supporters who should actively prioritize every platform by sharing the information about the project that gains more attention.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

As i said promotion plays a key role in the crypto economy where we can do reach out to many investors and it is all the supporters who should actively prioritize every platform by sharing the information about the project that gains more attention.
Yes, it has big role and contributions for the success of every project in the market. This is the other way to get the attention and the best set of investors in the crypto market. Platform must be presentable and interesting to surely get and captivate the attentions and interest of the people.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

There should be a team reporting for all the assigned tasks for every team member and manager should actively take responsibility validating the task instruction and every issue should be addressed with the right solution that will lead the plan successfully.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:29:59 AM

The current status of the cryptomarket is very bad right now and behind this situation this project still on its way to get the best time in the crypto community. Hopefully by this structure they will still be strong and flexible no matter how many competitive projects will rise.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

I have also been looking forward to this project that might bring more good opportunities to us. I am glad that even how hard to strive in the current status of the crypto market now is, this project keep showing its best that they have a good vision for the cryto's future as well as to the environment.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

I have also been looking forward to this project that might bring more good opportunities to us. I am glad that even how hard to strive in the current status of the crypto market now is, this project keep showing its best that they have a good vision for the cryto's future as well as to the environment.
The team is likely very serious about the project since it has a great thing about making the earth more lifeable and it seems like they are developing the platform very well.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

The team is likely very serious about the project since it has a great thing about making the earth more lifeable and it seems like they are developing the platform very well.

Yes, exactly, the development team of the project has very serious about the project, which has consistently pushing forward the project towards the Way of success. They are saving the nature because without harming the nature the team is producing clean energy.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

The team acts the appropriate way that must shown to the public because this is a type of project that must be productive and keep going because this is one of a kind project. It also focuses to the environment cleanliness that can assure the positivity and improvement of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: