Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

The team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking, which is consistently making possible changes in the platform to making it better than its previous version.
I wish in future they will be in more better position.if they want to be on,they should work on that.as market lossing all its hope,to stay here it is a need

For sure it will have and that would depends to the team on how are they going to create that pattern just to see how good the project is. Well I guess this project will surely boom and it will keep progressing because the people behind it are open minded in creating a strategies.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

The team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking, which is consistently making possible changes in the platform to making it better than its previous version.
I wish in future they will be in more better position.if they want to be on,they should work on that.as market lossing all its hope,to stay here it is a need

For sure it will have and that would depends to the team on how are they going to create that pattern just to see how good the project is. Well I guess this project will surely boom and it will keep progressing because the people behind it are open minded in creating a strategies.

I am very sure that this project will be successful because of its usefulness and the people who work  on it. The team are very hardworking which we can totally see on the progress of the project. Let just be patient in time of achieving its goals.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:32:21 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 01:59:04 AM by regalis

I am very sure that this project will be successful because of its usefulness and the people who work  on it. The team are very hardworking which we can totally see on the progress of the project. Let just be patient in time of achieving its goals.

My point of view of this project is very positive because as we can see the team are actively involved with the needs of the community. This countless efforts that the team has shared to this project is very interesting and important. Hopefully they will continue to work on the needs of the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

I am very sure that this project will be successful because of its usefulness and the people who work  on it. The team are very hardworking which we can totally see on the progress of the project. Let just be patient in time of achieving its goals.
We leave it and entrust everything to the team,
I am sure this team will certainly work hard so that the project can succeed and succeed,
we'll see later developments in the future to be clearer
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:55:08 AM

might be a weird question to ask but do you guys think this project is adaptable? lemme expand on that – do you think it'll be able to adapt and make some adjustments if something goes awry in the process?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

I am very sure that this project will be successful because of its usefulness and the people who work  on it. The team are very hardworking which we can totally see on the progress of the project. Let just be patient in time of achieving its goals.

My point of view of this project is very positive because as we can see the team are actively involved with the needs of the community. This countless efforts that the team has shared to this project is very interesting and important. Hopefully they will continue to work on the needs of the community.
Same thing here mate. I have very good feeling that this project will be successful and able to develop and implement a good idea and concepts. The good updates and progress are good example that the project is doing very well.
Jedie22

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

Yes, precisely mate. This not just a project but a passion to help the environment. If this project will be a success in the future this will not a good but also a satisfying one. Hitting two birds at one stone. Earning while conserving and helping the environment.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

We leave it and entrust everything to the team,
I am sure this team will certainly work hard so that the project can succeed and succeed,
we'll see later developments in the future to be clearer
Well I agree,  they are more capable in making this project a successful one. They are surely well experience and knowledgeable about the project because of their past experience that makes them  wise and knowledgeable on how to run and host a project. The team will be responsible for whatever things that may the project will become.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

Yes, precisely mate. This not just a project but a passion to help the environment. If this project will be a success in the future this will not a good but also a satisfying one. Hitting two birds at one stone. Earning while conserving and helping the environment.
Yes, this project is so different as compared to other projects. They are not only looking for profit but also producing clean energy without harming the nature. The team is helping to save nature.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

Same thing here mate. I have very good feeling that this project will be successful and able to develop and implement a good idea and concepts. The good updates and progress are good example that the project is doing very well.

Right, I also agree about achieving success of this project soon.why? Is it because of its uniqueness and usefulnesd which will make people love it. This project will help both side to the people and environment which giving profit and uses clean energy. It is really a great help having this kind of project. I just hope for the progress and development of this project. Keeping track each updates and development in here.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

Right, I also agree about achieving success of this project soon.why? Is it because of its uniqueness and usefulnesd which will make people love it. This project will help both side to the people and environment which giving profit and uses clean energy. It is really a great help having this kind of project. I just hope for the progress and development of this project. Keeping track each updates and development in here.
That adds to my excitement to observe project new updates and progress because they aim on health through a peer connectivity that is enabling them a new way dealing with health and clean energy across which will bring a global attention now.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

It's been a while that this project is working here in the crypto community and we will looking forward for some announcement from the team. Hopefully they will provide some updates about the status of this platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

might be a weird question to ask but do you guys think this project is adaptable? lemme expand on that – do you think it'll be able to adapt and make some adjustments if something goes awry in the process?
This seems very interesting however that is why we got whitepapers for P2PEP where we can do read and understand about the project how developers are actively involving with more back up plans and implementing new features added to the project.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.

The project started for quite some time now but it seems very progressive and promising. This make many people get interested with the project. The team are active and working veey hard to launch updates and progress for the public specialy those who supported the project since from the very beginning.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

Investors expect that in the renewable energy sector facilities launched before 2019 will operate on the current (beneficial) system of green tariffs,” she told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference in Odessa in September

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

Investors expect that in the renewable energy sector facilities launched before 2019 will operate on the current (beneficial) system of green tariffs,” she told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference in Odessa in September
Hopefully yes mate, some of the investors are really expecting for the launching this upcoming 2019 its near yet I am note that sure if the project is fully functional and everything was set for the launch hopefully some of the team will announce  the current status of the project and how far they become.
Jedie22

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

This seems very interesting however that is why we got whitepapers for P2PEP where we can do read and understand about the project how developers are actively involving with more back up plans and implementing new features added to the project.
There are some information about the project information the very first page of this thread and one more thing buddy you can visit and join their telegram channel. There you can ask questions and  inquiries, if ever you still not satisfied you can directly leave your inquiries here in the thread because some of the supporters and investors and team members are very active in helping the people who want to know and understand the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

There are some information about the project information the very first page of this thread and one more thing buddy you can visit and join their telegram channel. There you can ask questions and  inquiries, if ever you still not satisfied you can directly leave your inquiries here in the thread because some of the supporters and investors and team members are very active in helping the people who want to know and understand the project.
Connecting their official telegram channel makes us more effective to gain more information about the project with all the latest updates and we can also be a part of the project discussions and understand how developers are prioritizing all the participants queries as a responsibility in an accurate manner.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

I astonish to such renewable energy which is collected from renewable resources which are naturally replenished on a human time scale where P2PEP taking a broader vision with a Peer 2 Peer Energy protocol that is adding more value for the project.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

Making the waste energy in a useful way is the best way to save the energy.we need P2PEP type project for this urbanization period.so contribute to the crypto & natural world
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: