Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

I have also been looking forward to this project that might bring more good opportunities to us. I am glad that even how hard to strive in the current status of the crypto market now is, this project keep showing its best that they have a good vision for the cryto's future as well as to the environment.
The team is likely very serious about the project since it has a great thing about making the earth more lifeable and it seems like they are developing the platform very well.

Yes, exactly, the development team of the project has very serious about the project, which has consistently pushing forward the project towards the Way of success. They are saving the nature because without harming the nature the team is producing clean energy.

Correct it is a very serious talk because we want to have a more improvement that should be shown by all that this project possess the good advantages and it talks about the cleanliness of everything not just to the environment but also to the exact process to go theough success.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

I have also been looking forward to this project that might bring more good opportunities to us. I am glad that even how hard to strive in the current status of the crypto market now is, this project keep showing its best that they have a good vision for the cryto's future as well as to the environment.
The team is likely very serious about the project since it has a great thing about making the earth more lifeable and it seems like they are developing the platform very well.

Yes, exactly, the development team of the project has very serious about the project, which has consistently pushing forward the project towards the Way of success. They are saving the nature because without harming the nature the team is producing clean energy.
Agree and that should how thy really need to react and thinl. They need to be more specific and precise in their ideas goals  and objectives for the project success and betterment. They have to follow accurate and up-to-date process so they can meet their goals and objectives.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

Correct it is a very serious talk because we want to have a more improvement that should be shown by all that this project possess the good advantages and it talks about the cleanliness of everything not just to the environment but also to the exact process to go theough success.
I just want to ask do you think that the team and developers are not serious in their task and jobs, because I don't think they are not serious because personally I think they are dedicated to the project and thinking one goal which is success.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

Yes of course, development of the project is a serious talk, because the main goal of a project is to develop the project until it will achieve success in the future. For me this project will surely achieve success because of its uniqueness and usefulness to all. Just hoping that the team will not stop finding an idea and strategies in developing the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

P2PEP analyzed the market and understand the critical impact with the economy and they worked with all the rootcauses by various meets with the official delegates and they successfully implementing right solutions.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

going to be short and to the point: I like this project because it brings something new to the table, I also love the ambitious goals set by the team
Yeah a lovely project is set by the team & uniques idea they have also carry people here.but i think they need now big support by promoting the project through social media
Instead we worry too much on crypto currency market and other operations it is highly better if they proceed with an agile meet with scrum masters,  architect, developers and make a plan for advertising functionalities and project development that will bring more good will automatically.
I think those things can easily get after promotion of the project.But nothing is as easy as looks.I think they should now promote their project through some bounty work

Promotion can help a lot in making the project successful. The best to have is a 2 in 1 promotion which can help both in the project and the people who supported the project. This could really help because popularity is one of the reason why many people will love to know about the project. Because they will find it interested after knowing many are supporting the project and why it is popular.
I know they got the popularity & this brings so many people here.but promotion can give the contribution to their project.so they should thik about that
Yes, for some reasons I agree with you about the promotion can give contribution to the project but it just a temporary boost, after the promotion ends, the audience slowly come down.
Yes, promotion can give the project a great start but as per when the time come to end of the promotion after that the response of audience get low.
This keeps a way for the project welfare at the same time we can gain more traffic from various social channels amd communities that will actually attire the entire project and ultimately brings more added advantage.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:29:59 AM

going to be short and to the point: I like this project because it brings something new to the table, I also love the ambitious goals set by the team
Yeah a lovely project is set by the team & uniques idea they have also carry people here.but i think they need now big support by promoting the project through social media
Instead we worry too much on crypto currency market and other operations it is highly better if they proceed with an agile meet with scrum masters,  architect, developers and make a plan for advertising functionalities and project development that will bring more good will automatically.
I think those things can easily get after promotion of the project.But nothing is as easy as looks.I think they should now promote their project through some bounty work

Promotion can help a lot in making the project successful. The best to have is a 2 in 1 promotion which can help both in the project and the people who supported the project. This could really help because popularity is one of the reason why many people will love to know about the project. Because they will find it interested after knowing many are supporting the project and why it is popular.
I know they got the popularity & this brings so many people here.but promotion can give the contribution to their project.so they should thik about that
Yes, for some reasons I agree with you about the promotion can give contribution to the project but it just a temporary boost, after the promotion ends, the audience slowly come down.
Yes, promotion can give the project a great start but as per when the time come to end of the promotion after that the response of audience get low.
This keeps a way for the project welfare at the same time we can gain more traffic from various social channels amd communities that will actually attire the entire project and ultimately brings more added advantage.
Well, if the project will just focus on its promotion and left behind the development process of the project then that project will just wasting its time. As for me, even how the team prioritizing the promotion they should keep on balancing it with their development and continuously doing it, as it is one of the important thing that the team should never neglect.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

That would always depends to the team on how are they going to handle the proper communication towards the team to the investors as well as the supporters. To gain the symphaty is the very important part so that this project will continue in the progress form and can interact in different way of strategies.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

Well, if the project will just focus on its promotion and left behind the development process of the project then that project will just wasting its time. As for me, even how the team prioritizing the promotion they should keep on balancing it with their development and continuously doing it, as it is one of the important thing that the team should never neglect.

For sure the team are dwelling in different way, they may focus in gaining the affection of investors so that this project will completely imprive and they are also find way for new strategies in gaining more profit. In the other side they are all prioritizing the development of this project that will go on for boom.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Quite a good reply. Well mate, there are so many project that promise you to save the earth and producing a free energy in the future or a kind of futurish project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

Right now the project is doing quite well. They are consistently gaining investors and their trust. That's why there are many investors, which are standing behind the project to support or help the team to collect good funding.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

Right now the project is doing quite well. They are consistently gaining investors and their trust. That's why there are many investors, which are standing behind the project to support or help the team to collect good funding.
If they are collecting good support & funding from the investors,then do they reach the hard cap & when will ICO?because we are not gaining any news
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

I think the project is going well, it cannot be separated from the development team that has worked hard,
so of course we don't need to be surprised that there are many investors who join

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

To maintain the project on the top of the competitive project it should be always be innovative and flexible. In this way the support from the community will remain strong and healthy. Keeping things on the right path will improve the performance of the team and the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

I think the project is going well, it cannot be separated from the development team that has worked hard,
so of course we don't need to be surprised that there are many investors who join

Correct, there is no doubt on the number of investors who wants to invest the project because we can see how the team works on it. There is progress and development shown in every action that the team works. Just hoping that they will be more active in giving more updates about the project because many are following such information.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

Correct, there is no doubt on the number of investors who wants to invest the project because we can see how the team works on it. There is progress and development shown in every action that the team works. Just hoping that they will be more active in giving more updates about the project because many are following such information.
Yes, because they saw how impressive and attractive the project is. They also notice the active and dedicated project developers in  this project. That is why they are comfortable and convenience  that this project is worth to invest and give their trust.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Yes, precisely the team members and all the people behind this project are creative and well trained for the specific task that they are assigned. We can expect good outcome for this project and ofcourse good and profitable future to all who trust and believe the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

The team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking, which is consistently making possible changes in the platform to making it better than its previous version.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

The team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking, which is consistently making possible changes in the platform to making it better than its previous version.
I wish in future they will be in more better position.if they want to be on,they should work on that.as market lossing all its hope,to stay here it is a need
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

It is because the team has perseverance to achieve what has been planned for the future sake and for the progress of the project. It is the strenght of the team to be innovative so that they can create a decision that might reflect for the future of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: