Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26998 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

this project looks very serious. team is very much and complete to fill several lines. I am very sure this project will grow very fast

P2PEP team is very active in most of the social media and making a great development. I think this project will gain huge demand in the market due to its unique concept of peer to peer clean energy transfer. They also have organized a highly rewarding bounty campaign which will help them in gaining huge community interest and support and also reward people for marketing their project.

That is the most interesting part that the team really gives their best and the project gives advantages to the community. The demand of energy is a pleassure to the team because they will do their great job so that it will be successful and they can accomodate the needs of all.

Hope being active in all channels will not stop after their token sale, especially if they can't get enough funds.
I observed most of the projects here has less communications once their token sale ended.
And the investors are left wondering what's really happening to the project.

I hope so. Being active in all of the channels is already a good strategy for the startup and to increase more audience along with the investors.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

I'm sure this project is going to do great! Clean energy is one of the best ways to take care of the planet, and this project will surely make easier to many people to get this energy from its producers. I hope you to success!

That is true we really in need of clean energy becase as of this moment their are a lot of dirty energy which cannot be consume anymore. This project will help the global warming to be ingood hands of everybody. I am pretty sure that this poject will go through a lot but success is near to come for everyone.

This project is an answered to the environment problems, it will help minimize the cause of global warming. The developer really thinks not for himself but for everybody and for the goodness of our environment. I am sure that many will invest and support this project and I am sure that this project will earn success soon.
Global warming is the most world cause problems issue and this project is soon gonna fix the issue of the global warning, what a kind of unique.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

I'm sure this project is going to do great! Clean energy is one of the best ways to take care of the planet, and this project will surely make easier to many people to get this energy from its producers. I hope you to success!

This could be a start up so that our world will on going to clean up but the problem is many people did not participate it well maybe it is because they dont care for the environmemt they just care about their self. We are glad that P2PEP project came along to help clean the energy that needs. It will run to secure the environment in proper way.

That is true we really in need of clean energy becase as of this moment their are a lot of dirty energy which cannot be consume anymore. This project will help the global warming to be ingood hands of everybody. I am pretty sure that this poject will go through a lot but success is near to come for everyone.

This project is an answered to the environment problems, it will help minimize the cause of global warming. The developer really thinks not for himself but for everybody and for the goodness of our environment. I am sure that many will invest and support this project and I am sure that this project will earn success soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

this project looks very serious. team is very much and complete to fill several lines. I am very sure this project will grow very fast

P2PEP team is very active in most of the social media and making a great development. I think this project will gain huge demand in the market due to its unique concept of peer to peer clean energy transfer. They also have organized a highly rewarding bounty campaign which will help them in gaining huge community interest and support and also reward people for marketing their project.

That is the most interesting part that the team really gives their best and the project gives advantages to the community. The demand of energy is a pleassure to the team because they will do their great job so that it will be successful and they can accomodate the needs of all.

Hope being active in all channels will not stop after their token sale, especially if they can't get enough funds.
I observed most of the projects here has less communications once their token sale ended.
And the investors are left wondering what's really happening to the project.

I hope so. Being active in all of the channels is already a good strategy for the startup and to increase more audience along with the investors.
Yes, since the project is just starting must of the members and developers should be more active and responsive to all quires and question. Very nice if theycan go active for 24/7 to assist all varieties of supporters and investors. The team shouldbe very patient and active to response all the people who seeks proper information.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

🏆Congratulation to lucky winners of P2PEP Contest🏆

🥇1st place: 3000 PEP for @ridiculous_A1
🥈2d place: 2000 PEP for @Thepurpletulip
🥉3d place: 1000 PEP for @rannarvasa and @zanzo09

MEME CONTEST ENDS JULY 23

This is really very amazing reward for all of them.i hope the team will bring more contents like this so we can also get some rewards from it. And this type of contents also attract the more peoples and increase the popularity of project. I hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Congrats! I wish this project can be longer active and live on this planet and I hope these guys appreciate the rewards given.
Congratulations for the following winners. Hope there are many more lucky winners to come. This is very nice rewards hope this will continue and many will win. This is also a good publicity and advertising tactics for the betterment and popularity of the project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Global warming is the most world cause problems issue and this project is soon gonna fix the issue of the global warning, what a kind of unique.

That is true global warming is the main problem that we have right now in our environment because many people does not have concern and care to the environment and we are lucky enough that the team introduced to the community the P2PEP project which helps the environment clean the energy so that we will be able to have a clean oxygen too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

the dev and his team are great, they know what they're doing, they know what the people need and what the world needs. To make a better living having a good environment and a healthy power producer using the gift of nature, combining the blockchain technology and give opportunity to the people to trade on their own using P2P. This is great and a wonderful project

Exactly, thats the reason why they are having a numerous supporters even if they are still new in the crypto community. Having this project would somehow help the recent problem of the environment and the increasing pollutant at the atmosphere which eventually destroy the whole universe.

Having numerous supporters though it just new simply says how good the project is. Many get attracted and loved about P2PEP because of its purpose why it was made. Its not all about gaining profit but also it helps in our environment, it shows care in our sorroundings which is very nice to hear about it. Just keep it up team, I know you can reach more success soon.
I don't know what are you talking about but, don't worry guys, the project actually has a great fundamental, though.
Hopefully too mate that the project foundation is strong enough to face all the challenges and circumstances that may appears in the future. Nevertheless I believe the project a lot with its very amazing project concept no worries this will achieve their goals. Maybe they could do some new updates and progress for more exciting project improvements.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

🏆Congratulation to lucky winners of P2PEP Contest🏆

🥇1st place: 3000 PEP for @ridiculous_A1
🥈2d place: 2000 PEP for @Thepurpletulip
🥉3d place: 1000 PEP for @rannarvasa and @zanzo09

MEME CONTEST ENDS JULY 23

This is really very amazing reward for all of them.i hope the team will bring more contents like this so we can also get some rewards from it. And this type of contents also attract the more peoples and increase the popularity of project. I hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Congrats! I wish this project can be longer active and live on this planet and I hope these guys appreciate the rewards given.
Congratulations for the following winners. Hope there are many more lucky winners to come. This is very nice rewards hope this will continue and many will win. This is also a good publicity and advertising tactics for the betterment and popularity of the project.
indeed. these guys deserve the PEP tokens and i hope they will giving more free tokens in the future moreover so we can participate in the competition.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

the dev and his team are great, they know what they're doing, they know what the people need and what the world needs. To make a better living having a good environment and a healthy power producer using the gift of nature, combining the blockchain technology and give opportunity to the people to trade on their own using P2P. This is great and a wonderful project

Exactly, thats the reason why they are having a numerous supporters even if they are still new in the crypto community. Having this project would somehow help the recent problem of the environment and the increasing pollutant at the atmosphere which eventually destroy the whole universe.

Having numerous supporters though it just new simply says how good the project is. Many get attracted and loved about P2PEP because of its purpose why it was made. Its not all about gaining profit but also it helps in our environment, it shows care in our sorroundings which is very nice to hear about it. Just keep it up team, I know you can reach more success soon.
I don't know what are you talking about but, don't worry guys, the project actually has a great fundamental, though.
Hopefully too mate that the project foundation is strong enough to face all the challenges and circumstances that may appears in the future. Nevertheless I believe the project a lot with its very amazing project concept no worries this will achieve their goals. Maybe they could do some new updates and progress for more exciting project improvements.
Great, if all these peoples were supporting the project, they are be able to raise success in no time. Take my words in the future and see!
AlvaroHardiek

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

Greetings .
I believe that this business is quite a commercial investment at the moment.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

I read the project carefully and it's look like quite interesting.i seen the video presentation of project, it's really very good and we can easily understand project by watching it and for future information you can read the whitepaper.P2PEP has Airdrop campaign too so you can take part into it and earn some free tokens.
Airdrop is just a find for beginners in the cryptoworld, for those who are at the earliest stage of acquaintance to ICO-process and have no means for purchase of tokens independently.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

I read the project carefully and it's look like quite interesting.i seen the video presentation of project, it's really very good and we can easily understand project by watching it and for future information you can read the whitepaper.P2PEP has Airdrop campaign too so you can take part into it and earn some free tokens.
Airdrop is just a find for beginners in the cryptoworld, for those who are at the earliest stage of acquaintance to ICO-process and have no means for purchase of tokens independently.
I agree with you, however developers shouldn't too go deep into development of qualitative airdrop and to be engaged in development of the project and to elimination of defects more, пocкoлькyo there is a probability it to pass.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

That is true global warming is the main problem that we have right now in our environment because many people does not have concern and care to the environment and we are lucky enough that the team introduced to the community the P2PEP project which helps the environment clean the energy so that we will be able to have a clean oxygen too.

People right now are sightless of the real problem of the environment, they're just overused the resources without any action that would replace its source so that the environment will still be able to withstand the unwanted natural disaster.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nobita_pogi

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:45:07 AM

Great, if all these peoples were supporting the project, they are be able to raise success in no time. Take my words in the future and see!
I agree! even if the project is good but not enough supporters, this will not happen. To become successful, the project must have more supporters.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

I agree! even if the project is good but not enough supporters, this will not happen. To become successful, the project must have more supporters.

Me too, I agree about what you said, because the supporters are one of the reason why the project totally succeed. They help a lot in terms of making the project popular and helps the team to gain more ideas just like telling suggestions, in order to upgrade the project into good, better and best.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

Definitely right, with the people that supports the project  it gives a great impact to make it more successful because it attracts investors to know and invest the project so with that it helps a lot in the increase number of investors. I am sure it will gain more success in future.
TechComputer

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

Definitely right, with the people that supports the project  it gives a great impact to make it more successful because it attracts investors to know and invest the project so with that it helps a lot in the increase number of investors. I am sure it will gain more success in future.
Yes, indeed. People who love supporting any project, god must be proud of you guys for being kind to support in any project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Yes, indeed. People who love supporting any project, god must be proud of you guys for being kind to support in any project.
Definitely. If all these peoples were really support the project then they must be happy, especially the founder of the project and I hope the ico can be success.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

Airdrop is actually a great way to earn more member of the social media follower but lacks effort on the ICO. I hope they can do much bounties campaign..
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

Airdrop is actually a great way to earn more member of the social media follower but lacks effort on the ICO. I hope they can do much bounties campaign..
Both are good to earn more audiences and also supporters of social media around the world because people loves free money in any way!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: