Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27002 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

I read the project carefully and it's look like quite interesting.i seen the video presentation of project, it's really very good and we can easily understand project by watching it and for future information you can read the whitepaper.P2PEP has Airdrop campaign too so you can take part into it and earn some free tokens.
The P2PEP design is well done.their video is just good enough to be successful & draw the attention of the investors because it is enriched with good source of information

P2PEP is a good project indeed, the team really doing their best to make it better and understandable. Having a video presentation can help a lot because many will prefer to watch the important thing about the project with that it can help attract more investors.
It is the easiest way to earn investors .i think this type of idea should start in the other social media site because youtube idea is aleardy been  successful
Yes, whatever is the must accessible and they think it will click to other people should be taken as possible marketing strategy. The bounty camare proven effective to the successful project before. In other hand maybe they can do or offers some promotional rewards and sales. This is also one way to attract investors and participants.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

the dev and his team are great, they know what they're doing, they know what the people need and what the world needs. To make a better living having a good environment and a healthy power producer using the gift of nature, combining the blockchain technology and give opportunity to the people to trade on their own using P2P. This is great and a wonderful project

Exactly, thats the reason why they are having a numerous supporters even if they are still new in the crypto community. Having this project would somehow help the recent problem of the environment and the increasing pollutant at the atmosphere which eventually destroy the whole universe.

Having numerous supporters though it just new simply says how good the project is. Many get attracted and loved about P2PEP because of its purpose why it was made. Its not all about gaining profit but also it helps in our environment, it shows care in our sorroundings which is very nice to hear about it. Just keep it up team, I know you can reach more success soon.
I don't know what are you talking about but, don't worry guys, the project actually has a great fundamental, though.
Hopefully too mate that the project foundation is strong enough to face all the challenges and circumstances that may appears in the future. Nevertheless I believe the project a lot with its very amazing project concept no worries this will achieve their goals. Maybe they could do some new updates and progress for more exciting project improvements.
Great, if all these peoples were supporting the project, they are be able to raise success in no time. Take my words in the future and see!
I agree! even if the project is good but not enough supporters, this will not happen. To become successful, the project must have more supporters.
Yes, the supporters and investorsnare the bones and sskins of the project without the supporters the project is nothing. Even the project is very nice and interesting without  the help and support of the people of crypto community it will be all useless because no one will appreciate and support and fund the project without the supporters and investors.
As they say - each to their own. If someone seriously attentively studies the project and will make for himself the decision on an investment directly exactly here, then nobody will be able to overpersuade it people.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

I really love when there is a discount on each ICO, especially when there is 50% in the discount! It means that this project gives more opportunity for us to buy more tokens.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Saving environment from total destruction thru the use of modern technology like connecting to blockchain is a very idealistic way we need to pursue for the benefit of mankind specially our future generations. Kudos to the team...
yep. that is what we need in our modern days now. we need a new project that cannot hard the environment but can benefits many people. we need to preserve our nature because if not, many tragedies will come.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

Saving environment from total destruction thru the use of modern technology like connecting to blockchain is a very idealistic way we need to pursue for the benefit of mankind specially our future generations. Kudos to the team...
yep. that is what we need in our modern days now. we need a new project that cannot hard the environment but can benefits many people. we need to preserve our nature because if not, many tragedies will come.
yes, indeed. this is a kind of project which is really needed in any case because this project really have abig impact in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

I really love when there is a discount on each ICO, especially when there is 50% in the discount! It means that this project gives more opportunity for us to buy more tokens.
Absolutely mate. People who have much money usually like discounts, I think this kind of discount is really a good way to earn more investors though.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

We are Social:

📌📌 ATTENTION 📌📌

The MEME CONTEST Vote is ongoing.

Join our Meme Contest Voting on telegram https://t.me/P2PEP_Official LIVE NOW!!!

Click 👍 for the ones you like and 👎 for the ones you do not like.

Thank you!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

🏆Congratulation to lucky winners of P2PEP Contest🏆

🥇1st place: 3000 PEP for @ridiculous_A1
🥈2d place: 2000 PEP for @Thepurpletulip
🥉3d place: 1000 PEP for @rannarvasa and @zanzo09

MEME CONTEST ENDS JULY 23

This is really very amazing reward for all of them.i hope the team will bring more contents like this so we can also get some rewards from it. And this type of contents also attract the more peoples and increase the popularity of project. I hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Congrats! I wish this project can be longer active and live on this planet and I hope these guys appreciate the rewards given.
Congratulations for the following winners. Hope there are many more lucky winners to come. This is very nice rewards hope this will continue and many will win. This is also a good publicity and advertising tactics for the betterment and popularity of the project.
indeed. these guys deserve the PEP tokens and i hope they will giving more free tokens in the future moreover so we can participate in the competition.

Yes, you can join the competition. There are many rewards to be won from the trivia and meme contests. You should head over to the telegram group to participate. https://t.me/P2PEP_Official
This is agreat thing that anyone can join the competition, I wish i could won the trivia and meme contest and good luck for everyone!
olumyd

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

🏆Congratulation to lucky winners of P2PEP Contest🏆

🥇1st place: 3000 PEP for @ridiculous_A1
🥈2d place: 2000 PEP for @Thepurpletulip
🥉3d place: 1000 PEP for @rannarvasa and @zanzo09

MEME CONTEST ENDS JULY 23

This is really very amazing reward for all of them.i hope the team will bring more contents like this so we can also get some rewards from it. And this type of contents also attract the more peoples and increase the popularity of project. I hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Congrats! I wish this project can be longer active and live on this planet and I hope these guys appreciate the rewards given.
Congratulations for the following winners. Hope there are many more lucky winners to come. This is very nice rewards hope this will continue and many will win. This is also a good publicity and advertising tactics for the betterment and popularity of the project.
indeed. these guys deserve the PEP tokens and i hope they will giving more free tokens in the future moreover so we can participate in the competition.

Yes, you can join the competition. There are many rewards to be won from the trivia and meme contests. You should head over to the telegram group to participate. https://t.me/P2PEP_Official
This is agreat thing that anyone can join the competition, I wish i could won the trivia and meme contest and good luck for everyone!

You can still participate. It's fun! P2PEP is social.
Meme Contest is every week. We are currently holding a vote on those who participated. Join the telegram group now to vote.
Trivia contest is everyday, a chance for people to answer trivia question and earn a reward of 500PEP, is truly amazing. Today's questions were logical and intriguing.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

P2PEP is giving 50% token sale on private sale .Its a big opportunity to grab & join such a good project.so investors should try to invest here & get big profit from it
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

In addition, having made purchase of coins in this project you support the nature of our planet and indirectly you prolong her resource, in my opinion it is an excellent way to prove to be from the good party.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

In addition, having made purchase of coins in this project you support the nature of our planet and indirectly you prolong her resource, in my opinion it is an excellent way to prove to be from the good party.

That might be true but in supportung this project not just stick for that but help also to develop because all of this is just for the mother nature which can raise up the needs of the people in the community. To be in the good party must participate what are the necessary things to do.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

P2PEP is giving 50% token sale on private sale .Its a big opportunity to grab & join such a good project.so investors should try to invest here & get big profit from it

Wow that is a great opportunity and a big news to the investors it means it is kinda bonus to them because they value the invetment in P2PEP project which is very helpful to our environment and it is interesting in the eye of investors.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
JessicaAshl

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

how many users have registered until now ?
serprok

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

I can't login using my account. The site writes that my login (BangHeit) does not exist.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

As this project continue to develop in the crypto community and its participants are increasing also. How will this project will overcome the problem of the environment knowing that there are alot of potential energy related projects that offers the same concept?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

hopefully until the end of the sale of token p2pep got satisfactory results and has good potential for the long because I'm sure p2pep project is pretty good
olumyd

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:39:37 AM

I can't login using my account. The site writes that my login (BangHeit) does not exist.

Check the official telegram group and complain to the admin there, you can get your problem solved.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:04:05 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 06:35:20 AM by Zeque02

Wow that is a great opportunity and a big news to the investors it means it is kinda bonus to them because they value the invetment in P2PEP project which is very helpful to our environment and it is interesting in the eye of investors.

Having  a token sale that is 50% is good. It gives opportunity to people to have a token because of its low price. It is also a great opportunity to those who have waited this time and I am sure many will grab this sale.Knowing about the sale can attract new supporters and investors with that I am sure that this will be successful soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

hopefully until the end of the sale of token p2pep got satisfactory results and has good potential for the long because I'm sure p2pep project is pretty good

There is no assurance on the result of the token sale, but with some information we get such as the updates from the developer or the team we can say our own opinion what will be the result. I am sure this project will be successful because it is a helpful, useful and a good project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: