Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10930 times)
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Yes, of course, this market is very dangerous, but if you do everything wisely and inspect projects in which you invest then you can not lose nothing and on the contrary to make a good profit, so I think that there are only brave traders who want to change something in their lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Crypto is a good opportunity to earn a lot of money, but it can also be a big loss if not careful. and I personally decided to take the minimum risk so as not to regret later. so I do not take the risk by investing all my money or my time just for crypto.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

There must be money in the amount you can use to enter the crypto market. Never use your money to trade in this crypto world. It's as easy as winning in losing.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

This is true, and I wish this could reach a wider audience and a lot of people will see this and be aware of the truth that is in it. Never invest what you cannot afford to lose, and never put all of your funds in it. AS a matter of fact if you know you cannot take the heat when it comes, don't even invest in it at all.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

I agree with you totally. If you combine a lot of bounties at the same time, you might even forget to perform some tasks and you end up not getting stakes for your work. In investing too, do not invest too much money because you are not sure of what you will make as profit, so that in case you lose your money, you will not be hurt.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

This advice so general and foggy, so it is difficult not to agree with it Smiley
It is like: Lead a healthy lifestyle! Be positive! Don't kill your friends even if their jokes aren't funny! There are so many good advises, that they quite often contradict eachother. But as we already have this topic, I am going to add some from my side Smiley
Everyone before investing should create at least rough strategy and find yours comfortable level between risk and possible profit. Without it, it isn't investment, but just a gambling.
That has been said many times over around anywhere investment and gambling is talked.
Not just bitcoin, not just bitcointalk, not only about crypto, about EVERYTHING that involves making money. Because risk talking level should be under the control which means calculated and affordable (on the event of expected losses) risks are highly recommended.

You can invest what you can afford to lose, anything more than that and you are putting yourself in jeopardy. I have heard and read about people who buy bitcoin with their credit cards and even sell some stuff like their cars to get more money out of this "gold rush" of crypto price increases. Don't do stuff like that ever no matter what.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

I am for this proverb. Always and at all you need to know your measures and opportunities. Try to do something better. But it is worthy and qualitatively. Than create failed projects and crypto-currencies. Nueto purely my opinion. In any case, everyone decides what to do and how.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

That is right do not put all your egss in one basket cause ypu never know what will happen, invest atleast something that you are willing to loose lime you said. But there are investors that don't care about loosing, as long as they can feed their satisfactions or addictions. Make some restriction on what to do and how much you would take a gamble to.

As for bounty it will take some time management to be able to do the task and make every reports on time. You just need to be organize in everything bounties you are doing so you would not end up nothing or epmty handed with all your bounty accomplishments.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

You can't really blame us for doing multiple task at a time, some of the ICOs out there are just using people like us to raise funds and when the time of payment comes-either they delay it or will never pay us. So bounty hunter will participate in projects as much as they could, if a certain bounty don't pay them-then they still hope others would. It's a reserve, it is okay to do that and no rules are against it.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

the meaning is don't invest more than the capital we have. or excessive in speculation in the crypto world. because crypto prices will not be stable continue to rise. so it's important not to over-do the maneuvers, and it's important to hold even if the balance is small.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

Some experts believe that crypto-currencies are a bubble, and that they will not pass the test of time. Traditional financial investors seem to think that since digital currencies are not backed up and are highly volatile, they will not be able to compete with traditional money and, therefore, they will never be replaced.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

I so much appreciate this topic but in the aspect of bounties i think its actually because some bounties pay very little token for that reason most persons tend to participate in more bounty programs but in as much as they do that they should be sensible so they dont lose everything
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

yeah you are right, I remember when i started bounty hunting, I join almost any project i sight my eyes on, it got to a point i become so confused about them and how to manage them at a go, I ended up missing stake on most of them, but now i have learn to do a few and give them my best attention and get maximum reward as possible. So it is good to do a little and achieve great then to do a great and achieve little.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

This is because they probably joined the project very late and just felt to participate and have a tip of how good the project is.
So biting what you can chew is more importantly basic for traders, not to be greedy and snap out of every sell orders to avoid loss

Thats very important, never be greedy.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

You're right. Nowadays, too many people think that investing in cryptocurrencies now money, they will get incredible X after a while. In reality, the situation is quite different. It takes a lot of work to make a profit from cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

This is not surprising, if they take more work than they are able to complete, they can always adjust their work, of course, a large amount of work must not sacrifice his prowess.
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

according  bounty, it often happens that people want to participate in too many projects and they just do not have enough time to track changes in the rules, as a result, some of them stay without rewards.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

It is a real gold statement for the last time for me. You are absolutly right here. I have made a lot of mistakes in working with crypto in accordance to this one.
mcvince69

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

Definitely agree. You should be able to take risks, you should never trust them, only for a certain percentage, you can not make sharp investments without a forecast.

memority        JOIN OUR ICO: May 31st
DATA STORAGE ON BLOCKCHAIN
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

True, many peoples join different projects and try to work on them parallelly hoping to gain more profits than just working serious and on a single one but they find themselves in a bad situation as you mentioned, not being able to coordinate between them and lacking the time to finish what they are supposed to do. If someone has the potential, time and experience needed to do that and be able to provide a good quality work that's good but the majority of us can't do it so it is better to stick to one project and work hard, use our skills and put real effort in order to be worthy of the reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: