Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10945 times)
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

In my opinion, what I need to say here is not about greed as investing all my money for maximal earnings. More important to say about avoiding greed in the desire to put a warrant for high income.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Oh, that is really a question of your objectives. If you are trying to get rich quick, you will have to bet all you got and ... pray if you believe in any god. Anyway, that is not for newbies.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

Most people want to get rich overnight and such they tend to invest more than they are willing to loose.  Not putting in mind that there are a lot of scam project being launched, on the long run they tend to loose all they have and they fall victim.  It is important to know that success is not overnight and requires nights and  years of hard work.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

I really like your advice, because what you say is a lot of things done.
everyone is too greedy, does not measure their abilities, so the work they do is not finished according to the rules because they cannot.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

right, I am a bounty hunter, I never followed a campaign with too much, everything was measured by my ability and time.
if we only have a little time to participate in the campaign, then we better not be too greedy to follow the campaign with a large amount, because it is just useless and useless.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

Most people want to get rich overnight and such they tend to invest more than they are willing to loose.  Not putting in mind that there are a lot of scam project being launched, on the long run they tend to loose all they have and they fall victim.  It is important to know that success is not overnight and requires nights and  years of hard work.

I think everyone should get this experience on their own. Other people's words mean nothing as long as they aren't backed up by life experiences. until the man himself is mistaken or falls.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

I think everyone should get this experience on their own. Other people's words mean nothing as long as they aren't backed up by life experiences. until the man himself is mistaken or falls.

True, most people try to work to much just to earn more money. Some would participate in most every campaigns offered by an ICO, but some can not do all this work with a good outcome. Either the body would fail or the outcome not being good at all.
To empasized, Experience is what really matters, without it theoritical ideas are worth nothing because experiences prove whether it is right or wrong.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

I would say that this is the golden rule for any investor who come to this market because people don't undertstand that this is the not a game
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

I think that's a good advise but its also limiting too.  This is because if you don't risk most times you won't have a break you deserve..  So as its good to have caution in investing. Its also good to risk

zendicator
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

Some people invest all in in every ICO and when it hits exchange and they get rekt, the are crying like babies. They are always thinking of profit.
Takia

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

Cryptocurrency is a good market for you because of its higher appreciation but the risk is higher then we must be careful and not easily discouraged and continue to try to grant our ideals Wink Smiley
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

I believe you are correct, one must never be greedy for you might just lose it all. For me I follow a simple rule which is to only buy what I can afford to lose. I only invest my extra money and never my savings for if I fail with my investment, I still have money left. I am too afraid to take the risk and I like to play on the safe lane.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

Of course, people sometimes overdo it and they end up losing all of it without even noticing it more further. We should take it slow and would continue doing it well.
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

I think these rules all heard and not once. But only as it is necessary to invest the majority I put in general everything that have, and then lose all this.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

If everyone will listen for such suggestions we would never see this rise of Bitcoin which "jumped over his head" despite the words that it wont. It is ok to try your best. And you will not spot your limits until you try

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

In my opinion, what I need to say here is not about greed as investing all my money for maximal earnings. More important to say about avoiding greed in the desire to put a warrant for high income.
Too much will choke you when you are not going to be careful. Though you want high income or profit, you have to lay low and analyze the market movement well. There is huge potential on crypto that could make you rich but not instant, you have to bite little by little but in the end you can be satisfied on what you are done. Greedy won't bring you to success and doesn't make you happy, being contented is more worth.

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

Very much so, most people are just investing because they think that they are going to make a lot of money from the market in a short time without even researching the possibilities in the market. People should start investing only what they are willing to lose because even as good as cryptos are doing right now in the market. it is not an exact science and it is possible for something to go wrong

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

A  lot of people are in this boat now, especially the people who bought the coin when the market was at the peak of the bull market, now there is so much value being lost in the market and those people are the ones who are taking most of the heat because a lot of them have put in money into the coins that they cannot afford to lose. People should be more careful with investing

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

You should always be happy with what you have got. It is not so simple as it seems to be, but it is a law, that would make you rich in the future. Do not try to take part in all bounties and ICOs. Be selective and select only great projects.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

I used to take all the projects in a row.  Now I choose very carefully, I study projects.  With such a market, many are leaving the bounty.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: