Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10931 times)
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Yes, these rules are true! And the first I would generally refer to the golden rules of investing! The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and I would attribute such investments to investments with increased risk!

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

I agree with point 1. Never go investing in something with money you don't have and with money you're not prepared to lose. If you do, you'll end up crying your heart out. Believe me, I have been in that situation and it sucked big time. As a bounty hunter, stick to a single bounty you can dedicate your time to finish.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
graminfodiff

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
ninetimu

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Waiting for BTC with 1k price
berstabfido

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

Just Hold, friends
ninetimu

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

when moment to buy?
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

Previously, there was such a trend when people could sell all their property and invest in the cryptocurrency market because they hoped for a quick enrichment, but the realization that they could lose all the money led to the fact that in a short time these people lost everything  Undecided
This is called gambling addiction. Wink
This isn't really a move from an investor but rather on a pure gambler which making such decisions without even thinking carefully on the risk which you have said that
this is called gambling addiction  Grin

Being greedy is part of human nature that's why when they do saw or believe something that can make them rich then they do tend out to go all in without thinking twice.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

Right. I agree with your opinion. Perhaps the hardest thing in the crypto market is the ability to control greed. Greed itself causes so many consequences for us, both traders and bounty hunters.
graminfodiff

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

In this market, I would not sell anything
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.
I agree with you, cryptocurrency is an investment with the highest level of risk but is more liquid than other types of investment, so don't ever make crypto as major investment and putting all money into it. Considering the character is more liquid so I think this is more appropriate to be used as an alternative investment, so when you need money suddenly you can sell it immediately.
leubirechat

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

And when will growth begin?
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

I agree, because most of us invest all their money because they believe they will earn big without thinking the risk of it. Not all the time that if you invest big , you also get a big profit. Be prepare to loose.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

Right. I agree with your opinion. Perhaps the hardest thing in the crypto market is the ability to control greed. Greed itself causes so many consequences for us, both traders and bounty hunters.

That is why I don’t feel sorry for people who, because of greed, took loans, sold expensive property and invested all the money in cryptocurrency. It is necessary to understand that coins can not only grow in price, but also fall.

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

Why if a person wants to jump above his head, and strive to do more, he is immediately called an upstart. I think this is normal when a person strives for a better, more - efforts always pay off

gastnelessru

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:50:55 PM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

I think that if you do not bite more than you can chew, then you will stand still and you will not have any growth. You must constantly strive for more.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

I also agree with this statement. You need to understand that there are really a lot of projects on the crypto market today. But projects can be not only useful and successful, but also bad and failure. Therefore, you need to be rational in relation to the investment of your funds, you do not need to give all the money at once, prepare a long-term investment strategy.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

I don't really think many people follow this but to be honest it's the right way forward. Buy Paragon, Stellar, Cardano or Tron invest what you can truly afford to lose.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

For traders and investors it's true, don't spend all your money there because if you lose at least you still have money to cover your needs. But for miners I think it is free if he has a exact income in their work in the real life, he can spend all the money he has for the needs of mining equipment but with a note he must know the profits he gets from the mining.

For a bounty, I think you can join a lot of available campaigns, because not all ICO projects can generate good income or one of them is a scam project. So with you being able to participate in many bounty programs then at least you still have the opportunity to get a good profit.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Yes, very useful and important advice. Unfortunately, many newbies and experienced investors do not take this rule into account. I am also convinced that you need to invest only the money that you are willing to lose. I very much hope that many participants in the crypto market will first prepare a safe and reliable investment strategy, and only after that will they invest their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: