Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10934 times)
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

In a sense, working in a crypto market is like participating in some kind of gambling game. Everyone can win and everyone can lose. So it happens, some increase their capital, while others lose their money. Guys, be careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

That's like the common advice to all investors, experienced and newbies alike. Even outside our cryptocurrency space, this logic is simply one of the most used ones. What I would advise to them right now is to think everything through and analyze things before going in instead of just listening to what they hear.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.
Very good advise though some of us here would not care to listen maybe because of greed. They fear that they might be left out if they don't do many bounties. That's the mistake mostly newbies commit thus tiring their body for nothing at the end.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

Well, for the bounty , I do not agree, now on the contrary you need to take as many projects as possible, as it is very simple to run into a Scam , and you will rarely find a good project, you need to take a number here

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

It seems to me that you need to do it as you yourself consider it necessary for yourself, but the main thing is not to forget that the responsibility also lies only with you. As for earnings, everything is simple. They can not earn everything, so there are always those who lose and there are those who earn. From personal experience, I can say that I can't earn money all the time. There is a certain cyclical nature, but the opportunities for earning have always been, are and will be. As for the work process, I believe that the more you work, the more you earn, if not in money, then in experience for sure.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

It is very true for some bounty fellows in social media campaigns. They participate in so many campaigns and that they have no time to read the submission rules for each campaign and mixing them up and not getting their stakes. Sometimes the less is more.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:24:03 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

For bounty, it is considered as a violation if you are using more than 1 account and also cheating to the bounty if you join to much account in it. Also, if you are doing it, you might not going to give the full attention to all of the campaigns as you have other things to do. So, i think you are right, we should do and give our best to the best the we've selected and become responsible enough to handle our decisions.

Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

I also fully agree with this conviction. For example, you should refuse to invest in projects of the money that you can not afford. In any case, do not panic in the period of falling prices - after all, such fluctuations in value are normal for the crypto market, with time there will be growth again.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

Risk is a very important thing and without risk Satoshi would not have created BTC. Traders without risk will not be able to trade effectively. Bounty Hunters without risk will not be able to choose a project without scam. It is important to analyze all options.
Kumeco

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

Risk is a very important thing and without risk Satoshi would not have created BTC. Traders without risk will not be able to trade effectively. Bounty Hunters without risk will not be able to choose a project without scam. It is important to analyze all options.
there will definitely be risks, even small things have risks. You must be able to do that and try to avoid risk. learn things that will make it easier for you to run a business, if you succeed, you will get a big profit so you have to be enthusiastic and careful in making decisions and actions.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

on the one hand yoh are rigth but on the other there are amny sotuations when you have to risk to win the race

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

there will definitely be risks, even small things have risks. You must be able to do that and try to avoid risk. learn things that will make it easier for you to run a business, if you succeed, you will get a big profit so you have to be enthusiastic and careful in making decisions and actions.
risk ks jot taht scary ylu just need to learn to inderstamd when you have a right to risk and whe  it is better to save your time and money

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

It seems to me that you need to do it as you yourself consider it necessary for yourself, but the main thing is not to forget that the responsibility also lies only with you. As for earnings, everything is simple. They can not earn everything, so there are always those who lose and there are those who earn. From personal experience, I can say that I can't earn money all the time. There is a certain cyclical nature, but the opportunities for earning have always been, are and will be. As for the work process, I believe that the more you work, the more you earn, if not in money, then in experience for sure.
we really cannot continue to make profits because what we sell or invest is crypto, prices are always moving, sometimes going up and sometimes going down differently from investments whose prices tend to rise like gold or land and if we invest in it the risk of losing us is not like when investing in crypto it's just that we need a long time to be able to get big profits unlike crypto which can sometimes rise so high in a day and that's one of the cryptographic advantages that other assets don't have
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

One of the most important rules of an investor. I am also very careful with every altcoin of the market and I am not expecting more than 30-40 percent of profit for each coin, due to such market conditions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

risk ks jot taht scary ylu just need to learn to inderstamd when you have a right to risk and whe  it is better to save your time and money

It's not even about the risks you take. It's about whether you're taking risks that are within your means and capability. For example, don't put in a big investment if you can only hold for a limited period of time. You should be able to afford whatever it is that you're putting on the line.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

That is right, investing all-in in crypto is not good. A lot of people became bankrupt this year because of investing in crypto due to FOMO last year. Remember that cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, it can either rise or fall into hundred folds in just a small span of time.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Very good idea. Because it is like investing too much without knowing the right track in the future. Like crypto it is already known that the behavior is very volatile that might be in a seconds time passed it will change into large amount its either higher or lower. It is better if it is going higher but if it is going lower then we get loss by doing too much investment with it. So we need to think and make investment once at a right time.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

but I often see a lot of traders who always want to try to be able to get a lot of profits and they are not aware if they are greedy and can get stuck at a very expensive price.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

Earn all the money is not possible. Therefore, rationally distribute your strength, which does not waste energy in an unnecessary direction.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100