Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10936 times)
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:27:23 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

I don't think that there is any advice that is greater than this, taking a risk doesn't mean you should risk your whole savings because you want to risk. taking a risk can only make sense when you don't lose all at once. But for bounty hunter, if you do more than you can do sooner or later you will realize it's not about how long but how well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:38:00 PM

Greed is what is playing out here which is part of human nature ! I think we need to be greedy but we should try to manage our greed ! managing greed is what we will make is not to be more greedy to avoid falling into pit of regrets and loses !

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:43:46 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Let’s make it simple by saying
Only invest in tokens that you can be safe and can risk all
Be positive and don’t over do or rush things
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:12:53 AM

Greed is what is playing out here which is part of human nature ! I think we need to be greedy but we should try to manage our greed ! managing greed is what we will make is not to be more greedy to avoid falling into pit of regrets and loses !
Please can lost everything for few reason and do you know the higher reason, that is the greedy. When you are greedy then you can loss ins and outs of your capital and you might be a street begger.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:26:55 AM

This is a nice post and entirely true. This is not only applicable to the crypto space but also in whatever we do in our daily lives.
For investment, it doesn't make sense investing everything with the hope of getting a huge return, when no one can even predict the future.
Due to the volatility of this space, it is really a bad idea investing all funds in one coin or project.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:37:13 AM

It is wise. We have to be the worst psychological preparation before investing. For beginners, you'd better start with a small amount. u need to accumulate experience instead of getting rich right away.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:39:07 AM

I think that after the fall of the market in 2018, many inexperienced traders learned a serious lesson for themselves. But still, new people come to the market and they will make the same mistakes. On the cryptocurrency market you need to be ready for anything.
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:52:04 AM

I think that these tips should be known to all people who at least somehow are able to think logically. In general, until you try it you will not know. Beginners will always learn from their mistakes despite any tips.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:05:08 AM

Yes it’s true but crypto is the only space where we get multiple returns in very short period of time like bitcoin price increased from 3000$+ to 8000$+ in couple of months. Bounty is not free money it’s like getting paid for doing marketing if you choose right product no need to go for multiple products( I mean ico)
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:13:39 AM

Thank you for this, it is self explanatory.
Most people who always think they can hit it big by going all in with their funds are always at the receiving end and funny enough are mostly the ones to start calling a project scam etc, while forgetting in every investment time and patience really matters.
It is better and always advisable to invest the little or the one you can afford so that you can be at peace at all times and not jumpy at every little thing.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:01:34 PM

I think that these tips should be known to all people who at least somehow are able to think logically. In general, until you try it you will not know. Beginners will always learn from their mistakes despite any tips.
yes if you have never tried even though you have a lot of knowledge because you learn it, it is still lacking if you haven't tried it and maybe you still haven't run it wit.
to do a lot of business we need to know, not just business and anything we need to know so we can handle it well.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:09:30 PM

0 stakes all through! Lol... Very funny! That is rightly said actually.. Out of greed,  many always to multiply their wealth even at the expense of others.. Like you said also, many have lost several thousands and millions to scam project all because their motive for investment is actually bore out of greed from the inception. We must always check ourselves.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:46:46 PM

This is such a wonderful advice to all within the crypto space irrespective of their level of which category they belong to.
To add to what you have stated, it is always wise and important one understands what he is getting into; when it comes to investing there is something called "calculated risks" don't go investing everything thinking it will boom immediately. Invest what you can afford and watch it grow without getting emotionally attached.

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:34:39 PM

You should always be happy with what you already have, and unfortunately some people are taking huge risks and are losing all their money. Think analytical, always stay calm and make right strategic investments.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:45:26 PM

In this case, I can’t agree with you because if you want you can participate in many projects without any special problems all you need to correctly allocate your time and resources and also just create a table with projects in which you participate and with its help just do for report on your work, and if you do that, you’ll be in time.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:45:44 PM

How could you say, you might end up just having a reason from project? I think it will going to help you better if you have more bounty joined, not accounts, but workloads. In that case, you can maximize your time and opportunity to that project and you can earn allot, make sure you are updated to the project in order to be sure about it.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:26:47 PM

As a hunter, i can do task on many projects campaign such creating articles, but i didn't do that because i don't want to wasting my time.
There were many bad bounties in the past that didn't paying bounty hunters.
So i think i just want to focus on a single very good campaign, and my work can be done properly.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:27:48 PM

You really nailed it, its about time people starts understanding that in this space anything can happen as it is highly unpredictable. Investing everything in one project with the hope of it giving huge profits isn't always a good idea.
In fact to live long or later last long in this crypto space, one should always invest what he can afford as well as lose.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:32:38 PM

It is wise. We have to be the worst psychological preparation before investing. For beginners, you'd better start with a small amount. u need to accumulate experience instead of getting rich right away.
Psychological preparation should be more than the investment. When you loss your investment you may recover that but when you loss your psychological balance it will be difficult to recover it and recover loss.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:40:41 PM

This is a very good advice because most of the people in crypto world love to chew more than they can bite. Some even go to the extent of investing their life savings on cryptocurrency and they end up homeless. I think this is not wisdom because its not good to put all everything in a basket.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: