Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10945 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 04:07:06 PM

I try not to get carried away by those moon and Lambo talk, in reality you really need be very patient to earn good reward, i only invest what i know even if things don't go as expected won't hurt me too much, investment is all about risk and at the same time apply caution when investing.
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:58:51 PM

It is very important to understand that risk is an important detail of the crypto industry. You need to learn how to analyze the situation and then the risks will be justified. And if you take a lot of bounty projects you can strengthen control over the management of projects. In any case, you can always try.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:02:25 PM

Understanding the market is pretty much import step which most newbies forget to take. First of all, the market never follows an obvious path it always goes with surprises. so try to think where the market has potential instead of waiting for the opportunity. making bigger traders are only going to put you in greater losses if not stopped at the correct time. and also never trade without stop loss.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:05:15 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Having 0 stakes in spreadsheets are in different meaning ,the bounty hunter might find out later on that the project is not worth it or the hunter detect some foul play like scam projects ,if I have to join multiple bounty projects they have to worth it ,how good they are is what will get me prepared

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

It is reasonable advice for me, but I still invest in trading all of my money.
You know, sometimes I restrict myself in something in real life and instead of this I keep buying new crypto or deposit funds on margin account

believing in what we invest is very important and we also have to think about our own abilities and in market conditions that like now we must be smart to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing with what we will invest
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:56:21 PM

there is a saying that you dont need to buy a lot as long as you cant have it.
well then its a yes, the myth has been long gone aand we are not those who can give good fortune.
though i do believe that the good once are in our land again. so make sure to buy the good or best ones
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 08:03:56 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.
in trading mining or investing its really better to just invest want you can afford to lose.
but in bounty campaign join as many as you can handle but always do a research in the project dont just join if there is big rewards.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:48:16 PM

I like the way you analysed it, most people think that by risking everything shows that they are actually doing the right thing and when it goes wrong they will look for who to hang the blame on.
Every investment should be thoroughly checked while associating risks checked as well to know the best way to get involved.
It doesn't hurt investing within your capacity as no one will cry or bear the pains with you when it doesn't go as anticipated.

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:05:06 PM

I like the way you analysed it, most people think that by risking everything shows that they are actually doing the right thing and when it goes wrong they will look for who to hang the blame on.
Every investment should be thoroughly checked while associating risks checked as well to know the best way to get involved.
It doesn't hurt investing within your capacity as no one will cry or bear the pains with you when it doesn't go as anticipated.

Every investment should be throughly thought and evaluated before initiation because it is a two way result when you are in. You are loose massively or gain. Do your own research (DYOR) is one of the most popular acronyms in crypto because it emphasized on the importance of investment research 

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:11:55 AM

good advice, but someone will ignore before or after read this, because they have their own think.
so everyone has their own way to apply the method, some like to do it at once or be patient for other opportunities.
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:52:32 AM

A valid point you made here, if you want to go into trading, then focus on trading alone do not distract yourself by adding bounty or other stuff, if you choose to go into bounty, then focus on it, look for few good projects and do them well, hopefully it should be rewarding

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:19:51 AM

This is something we everyone hear when we enter into crypto space but you know only a little part of them follow thia thinking that they will be rich overnight. They never calculate the associated risk factor.
I have learned my lesson since I'm here in this space for a long time. Now, I only invest my money if I have some surplus amount.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:26:20 AM

It is reasonable advice for me, but I still invest in trading all of my money.
You know, sometimes I restrict myself in something in real life and instead of this I keep buying new crypto or deposit funds on margin account

You may invest on trading all of your money no one can keep you away from doing that but think twice if you loss 80% or more from your investment. Then you will have nothing to do. It is your money so, decision is yours too.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:41:41 AM

Every fan of cryptocurrency wants to earn a lot, but in fact, not too many people who have received a large profit from cryptocurrency recently. We have to be careful. Here you can lose everything very quickly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:32:38 AM

people are not very greedy creatures and when they see that they can earn money they usually don't lose control and invest all their savings.  and really can be left without an apartment or without a car or without other material means. One has to be very careful with this because greed is a terrible feeling.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:36:36 AM

Investing more than you can afford to lose is the major problem that faces newbies into crypto. They go all in thinking to solve all their financial problem in just a one time investment in crypto. Crypto investment is risky and the little you do with your funds can even generate a bigger return
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:10:35 PM

Investing more than you can afford to lose is the major problem that faces newbies into crypto. They go all in thinking to solve all their financial problem in just a one time investment in crypto. Crypto investment is risky and the little you do with your funds can even generate a bigger return
when newbies come to this market, they simply do not understand how risky the market is and how often the projects, in which they invest their money, stop working.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
IParn

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:13:40 PM

when newbies come to this market, they simply do not understand how risky the market is and how often the projects, in which they invest their money, stop working.
Indeed, such situations occur in most cases with newbies who do not yet understand how the market works and how to invest.  but I think after the first loss they begin to understand and start thinking about what to do and how to do it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:22:38 PM

I think it's about managing risks, different level of people have different risk appetite, those with less liabilities could invest a huge portion of their income for a higher returns, of course failure occurs more but still somebody succeed, i believe like any industry on the early stages, there were small portion of winners that profited from unreasonable action perceived by ordinary people. For me things above the safety net (rents, food) goes all to cryptocurrency, i might fail in years but at least that's what i gonna do, still of course do not action with reasoning on FOMO or stuff, there's motive among money hungry players

aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:23:02 PM

I agree on investors that they should invest what you can afford, but on bounty hunters that they should finish the project that they've started promoting, I don't think so I stopped when there is a complaint on the bounty that I'm promoting, it's useless to do so, I might end being tagged for promoting scammers if I didn't stop when there is already a warning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: