Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew  (Read 10934 times)
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:16:12 PM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Unfortunately, many make the same mistakes. And the most important mistake is not thinking before investing money and then just waiting for the crypto currencies themselves to make them rich. It seems that these people just play the lottery. But when they lose, they start screaming in all directions that the cryptocurrency is a scam, and they have been deceived and robbed here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 10:19:37 PM

Biting more than you can chew to me is more of being greedy. You have to know your capacity as a person. We all want to maximize profits in our investment but at the same time we shouldn't do more than inborn capacity. Take things step by step and success will find it way to you.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:56:18 AM

Biting more than you can chew to me is more of being greedy. You have to know your capacity as a person. We all want to maximize profits in our investment but at the same time we shouldn't do more than inborn capacity. Take things step by step and success will find it way to you.
People those who bite more then he can chew is nothing but greedy and greedy may destroy our life so we should avoid to take risk more than the amount which can chew.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:01:46 AM

This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Many people dont understand this. I even know some persons who want to leave their regular jobs and take up bounty hunter job for their life. What a crappy thing to do in this way? Also I know couple of failed traders like this. They dont learn a thing in their life.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:56:39 PM

Many people dont understand this. I even know some persons who want to leave their regular jobs and take up bounty hunter job for their life. What a crappy thing to do in this way? Also I know couple of failed traders like this. They dont learn a thing in their life.
all Altcoins have fallen in price relative to Bitcoin. And we all can not go to breakeven. I think that you need to wait until the situation changes in our direction.
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:58:29 PM

all Altcoins have fallen in price relative to Bitcoin. And we all can not go to breakeven. I think that you need to wait until the situation changes in our direction.
But you can always bite the head off more HST decision token, chew it up and spit it out at the top of the market cycle.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:01:39 PM

This true. I also wonder why a lot of participants registered and listed but majority do not have stakes or do not have activities. They might have joined in every bounty they considered good but do not have the capability to perform all the tasks.  
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:00:50 PM

Exactly,  many of us are found wanting in this regards actually. Why because an average human is wired to want more and more. However,  one must learn this important principle.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:09:45 PM

You made a very good point, it is very important not to bite more than you can chew. For investors, I always tell people not to invest any amount that is too critical to them because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable you might be sure that profit will come and it may not eventually come, so be very wise and reasonable when investing.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:26:16 PM

I do second your thought and idea on that. I sometimes regret missing some amazing opportunities all because I decided to participate in several bounties and the most promising among them all was the once I wasn't paying much attention to. The few you can handle at a go and do it better is very import than many and getting nothing good out of it.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:45:16 AM

That's a good one !! Of course crypto market is unpredictable so it is important to know that investing money can give you profit as well as loss. So, be prepared for everything.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:35:44 PM

I do second your thought and idea on that. I sometimes regret missing some amazing opportunities all because I decided to participate in several bounties and the most promising among them all was the once I wasn't paying much attention to. The few you can handle at a go and do it better is very import than many and getting nothing good out of it.
Maybe there are instances that we are making investment on all of where we think that its an opportunity but along the way our expectation is not the same on reality but that is not a problem if we can manage it all including its risk because its undeniable if we plant more trees then we can harvest more fruit if fortune strike.

Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:52:54 PM

It is good for some bounty hunters in social media campaigns. They participate in so many Bounty campaigns but they have no time to read the general rules to be verified for each bounty campaign and they do not getting their stakes. But the accurate bounty you have been with have more accurate the profit will be.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:55:26 PM

In real world as well taking calculated risk is highly advisable to be cautious. In cryptocurrency one should be apt to change, quick to cut loss take profit when necessary
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:02:59 PM

In real world as well taking calculated risk is highly advisable to be cautious. In cryptocurrency one should be apt to change, quick to cut loss take profit when necessary
in cryptocurrency you need not just to change yourself quickly but to do it like a lightning) the rate of changing of trends in this market is very high and if you don’t follow the situation you can lose a lot of money
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:17:14 PM

There are so many people who are now in need of money now due to their greediness before.
THey get loan or buy crypto with all of their money.
THis cryptocurrency is up and down and we dont know what will be the demand coin.
We should just spend money for what we can like extra funds to buy and not our money for everyday.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:09:14 PM

Yes. This is true. At one time I was doing 60 bounties. It was a stressful work. Also, those works were social media tasks. So I had to do it every day. When other people earn huge by doing just 1-2 bounty I got nothing from all those 60+ bounties. Yes. this is true. Don't bite more than you can chew
60th this is very strong! how much time did you leave? I'm starting to study here bounty, and I think to take about 40 companies
In my opinion, it is not necessary to participate at once a lot of bounty companies, it is better to study them, choose the most promising and participate in them. Work for quality, not quantity.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 09:28:37 PM

You have good advice for bounty hunter, but for now, I don't think people are really overdoing it because of the crypto downtime. But it is also necessary as you said not to bite more than you can chew.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:33:31 PM

You pointed out facts here, in crypto do not do more than your capacity. Someone borrowed funds to buy a coin, and when he told me my reply was "cut your coat according to your size". Do not invest what you can't afford to lose, that's a fact since crypto is highly volatile.  Thanks for this
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:53:17 AM

Well all I can say, this is a good advice and it goes to all within this space, whether newbie or not, either crypto Investors or a trader . If there is someone invested in the amount that he is willing to part and  hoping for the best, he had a peace of mind, and less worry after all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: