Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:09:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
wannesd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:55:50 AM

Are you happy with the idea of your profit being stolen from unsuspecting newbies?

So, I guess you're against exchanges too? Anyone who turns a profit there, does it on the back of someone who loses...

I get and respect all points made about scrypt.cc not mining.
But turning this into a guilt-trip is pathetic.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:04:29 AM

Are you happy with the idea of your profit being stolen from unsuspecting newbies?

So, I guess you're against exchanges too? Anyone who turns a profit there, does it on the back of someone who loses...

False comparison.

On an exchange everybody participating knows what they are participating in and the goal is to be able to anticipate market movement better than other traders you are buying and selling from/to.

Scrypt.cc is a criminal scheme which fraudulently misrepresents what it is and encourages other people who might be smart enough to realise what it is, to 'take a chance' and believe that, because they are 'smart enough' then they can get an advantage over all these newly-referred newbies who actually believe it to be a cloud mining operation.

You believe yourself to be better positioned to walk away with a profit, all the while convincing yourself it isn't utterly morally bankrupt to know exactly what you are doing and where your profit is being stolen from.

The more invested you become as a longer-term collaborator in this scam, the more likely you are to do their promotional work for them, dismissing mathematical proof of the scam as being nothing but lies, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, or using weasel-words to re-frame the crime as being equal to any other type of risk, so you can protect your 'profit' for as long as possible and eagerly seeking to send new 'investors' over to them.

You become as morally bankrupt as the owners of these frauds.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:05:02 AM

this site puts money in my pocket so and I already reached ROI so i'm fine with it now  Roll Eyes

So now you've covered your initial 'investment', which you have withdrawn and not simply refunded your scrypt.cc account with, you are happy to have money be taken from the funds paid in by newer victims of this fraud in order for you to be given some paltry equivalent to 'hush money'?

BTW, you are only going to make a profit if you actually get to withdraw to your own wallet and keep it.

The whole point of 're-invest' is to encourage greed to drive people to keep their 'profit' going back into the system.

This whole mantra of, "Only invest what you can afford to lose", is to be found repeatedly throughout the multiple ponzi schemes currently running in 'cloud mining', as well as their 'cmmonitor' website. For one it affords the criminals running them to feel like they aren't so bad because they are stealing money people can afford to lose because, after all, they told their victims not to send them anything they couldn't afford to lose.

It also serves as a way to try and frame the 'investment' as equal to a gamble, even though a fair gamble is only when everybody participating knows what game they are playing.

It isn't an investment, it isn't a gamble, it is criminal fraud. Your continued participation of which is essential for it to be able to survive and suck in more victims until the perpetrators of the scam decide to pull the plug when they figure they have squeezed the maximum out of everybody.

And they will pull the plug eventually because at some point they won't be able to recruit enough new victims to satisfactorily cover the withdrawals being requested by a percentage of the existing ones and when that happens . . .

how did you know that the money that I thought was profit we're actually taken/stolen from unsuspecting newbies?
is this based on facts or opinion?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:26:10 AM

how did you know that the money that I thought was profit we're actually taken/stolen from unsuspecting newbies?
is this based on facts or opinion?

Well we know for a fact they aren't mining with the claimed 850GH/s of Scrypt hashing because the network hashpower for these altcoins is already accounted for by public mining pools.

So, on the basis that they are claiming to be one thing and are clearly not, we can safely assume that they are operating, at best, a fractional mining scheme supporting a ponzi structure, or just an out and out ponzi. Otherwise, if they were earning an income from something legitimate then they would not be pretending to be a 'cloud mining' operation.

http://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm
What is a Ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.

Why do Ponzi schemes collapse?
With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a consistent flow of money from new investors to continue. Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when it becomes difficult to recruit new investors or when a large number of investors ask to cash out.

How did Ponzi schemes get their name?
The schemes are named after Charles Ponzi, who duped thousands of New England residents into investing in a postage stamp speculation scheme back in the 1920s. At a time when the annual interest rate for bank accounts was five percent, Ponzi promised investors that he could provide a 50% return in just 90 days. Ponzi initially bought a small number of international mail coupons in support of his scheme, but quickly switched to using incoming funds from new investors to pay purported returns to earlier investors.

What are some Ponzi scheme "red flags"?
Many Ponzi schemes share common characteristics. Look for these warning signs:

High investment returns with little or no risk. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and investments yielding higher returns typically involve more risk. Be highly suspicious of any "guaranteed" investment opportunity.

Overly consistent returns. Investment values tend to go up and down over time, especially those offering potentially high returns. Be suspect of an investment that continues to generate regular, positive returns regardless of overall market conditions.

Unregistered investments. Ponzi schemes typically involve investments that have not been registered with the SEC or with state regulators. Registration is important because it provides investors with access to key information about the company's management, products, services, and finances.

Unlicensed sellers. Federal and state securities laws require investment professionals and their firms to be licensed or registered. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or unregistered firms.

Secretive and/or complex strategies. Avoiding investments you do not understand, or for which you cannot get complete information, is a good rule of thumb.

Issues with paperwork. Do not accept excuses regarding why you cannot review information about an investment in writing. Also, account statement errors and inconsistencies may be signs that funds are not being invested as promised.

Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you do not receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out your investment. Keep in mind that Ponzi scheme promoters routinely encourage participants to "roll over" investments and sometimes promise returns offering even higher returns on the amount rolled over.

Does that underlined part sound an awfully familiar theme? That the one and only 'improvement' made to their website was the ability to 'auto-re-invest'?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
4fanbtc

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 08:45:52 AM

is this site secure to invest 500$ to 1000$ ??please advice

Can you afford to lose $500 to $1000?
i cant afford
I lose 2.80 BTC Cry
chunker

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:50:33 AM

some facts for scrypt.cc : I ignore the math about minning, and "proofs" that this site is not doing things which are discribed on site. If you believe this math, then its ponzi, scam, criminal whatever, BUT:

1.this project works for YEARS - doesnt look like ponzi..
2.Admin state is like: "I dont care", you should care about security for yourself. If you click fucking links, then you will be hacked.. Also admin do not care som much about support and especially ABSOLUTELY DONT CARE about new ones. -this also doesnt look very ponzi, right?
3.the site is profitable, which is very rare in cloudmining "business".  You do not make contract or anything like this, you can sell your khs anytime, so if I want, I can RIGHT NOW quit the system, with huge profit, and I did it two times, just to be sure if I really can. I can. this is also very rare in this business and also - doesnt look very ponzi..
4. there are some negative comments mostly about deposit and withdrawal. I can say for me, I did a lot of deposits and withdrawals and ALWAYS it was less then half an hour.  Maybe  Im lucky, but these problems can be also on users side /maybe they live in jungle I dont know../. 
5. there is one actually small group of people who get "scammed". If you will go deeper you will find these are just kids who clicks three months on every faucets, then they "invest" their obligate 0,001BTC, maybe use same login as for faucets... If they get email with free KHS, hey will of course click the link, etc...

Three months ago I start to make some fun with bitcoins. I dont like word "invest". Its a gamble and fun. But I use this word just to decribe what I did, but it is NOT fucking investment really. I joined with small amounts few sites. ZeusHash-maintenance fee is 80percent, then they make "great new GHS III" only with 75percent. ehm.. I will never see my money back. Genesis - 0,5BTC invested, 0,001 daily, after three months 0,0008 daily and it will go down. I will never see my money back. Bitcoincloudservices- 0,1BTC invested - 0,0005 daily. After 75days they stopped to send. I will never see my btc back.  And form these sites is NOT possible to go away.  Scrypt.cc - Smiley After two months I have my money back in wallet, the same amount as invested I had still in my acounts. I made very unique passwords for each acoount, I made new 2steps verificated gmail account for each of my accounts on scrypt.cc, I didnt click links, so I didnt have problems with security.   Im still in this game, just now I withdrawed some BTCs after weekend Smiley, they was in my wallet in less then 5minutes.....

So guys, this is MY math, not so sofisticated, sure, but THIS ONE WORKS Smiley . Good luck to everyone and fuck off to all haters who talk their bullshits but didnt even try scrypt.cc.  /what are you doing here? whats your point? if you didnt even TRY it?Huh?/  And greetings to math-geniuses who prove everything, but have still zero profit Wink ..

PS: Im just normal user and Im in no way related with scrypt.cc . Believe or not, do what you want, I really dont care.. But all I wrote here is PURE truth... cheers..

4fanbtc

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 08:53:39 AM

i was selling my 1.250.000 khs for btc on trade but no one was buying and then i cancelled my order and  didnt got my khs back and its also not stuck on orders... and after that i got my mining reward for like 3 hours then that stopped also this is soooo funny i think admin scammed me my 1.25 ghs anyway i made an support ticket hope he doesnt scam.

realy im so sorry and i hope you can sell your KHS and withdraw all your balance BTC
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:55:58 AM

some facts for scrypt.cc : I ignore the math about minning, and "proofs" that this site is not doing things which are discribed on site. If you believe this math, then its ponzi, scam, criminal whatever, BUT:

2.Admin state is like: "I dont care", you should care about security for yourself. If you click fucking links, then you will be hacked.. Also admin do not care som much about support and especially ABSOLUTELY DONT CARE about new ones. -this also doesnt look very ponzi, right?
3.the site is profitable, which is very rare in cloudmining "business".  You do not make contract or anything like this, you can sell your khs anytime, so if I want, I can RIGHT NOW quit the system, with huge profit, and I did it two times, just to be sure if I really can. I can. this is also very rare in this business and also - doesnt look very ponzi..
4. there are some negative comments mostly about deposit and withdrawal. I can say for me, I did a lot of deposits and withdrawals and ALWAYS it was less then half an hour.  Maybe  Im lucky, but these problems can be also on users side /maybe they live in jungle I dont know../.  
5. there is one actually small group of people who get "scammed". If you will go deeper you will find these are just kids who clicks three months on every faucets, then they "invest" their obligate 0,001BTC, maybe use same login as for faucets... If they get email with free KHS, hey will of course click the link, etc...

Three months ago I start to make some fun with bitcoins. I dont like word "invest". Its a gamble and fun. But I use this word just to decribe what I did, but it is NOT fucking investment really. I joined with small amounts few sites. ZeusHash-maintenance fee is 80percent, then they make "great new GHS III" only with 75percent. ehm.. I will never see my money back. Genesis - 0,5BTC invested, 0,001 daily, after three months 0,0008 daily and it will go down. I will never see my money back. Bitcoincloudservices- 0,1BTC invested - 0,0005 daily. After 75days they stopped to send. I will never see my btc back.  And form these sites is NOT possible to go away.  Scrypt.cc - Smiley After two months I have my money back in wallet, the same amount as invested I had still in my acounts. I made very unique passwords for each acoount, I made new 2steps verificated gmail account for each of my accounts on scrypt.cc, I didnt click links, so I didnt have problems with security.   Im still in this game, just now I withdrawed some BTCs after weekend Smiley, they was in my wallet in less then 5minutes.....

So guys, this is MY math, to so sofisticated, sure, but THIS ONE WORKS Smiley . Good luck to everyone and fuck off to all haters who talk their bullshits but didnt even try scrypt.cc.  /what are you doing here? whats your point? if you didnt even TRY it?Huh?/  And greetings to math-geniuses who prove everything, but have still zero profit Wink ..

PS: Im just normal user and Im in no way related with scrypt.cc . Believe or not, do what you want, I really dont care.. But all I wrote here is PURE truth... cheers..

Oh look, a shill who has only ever posted in this thread to support scrypt.cc AND he's flying that, "Hey it's all just a gamble, amirite?" bullshit excuse.

As for, "all the haters who talk their bullshit but didn't even try scrypt.cc" are you so retarded that you think this even makes sense?

Scrypt.cc objectively PROVEN to not be what they claim to be

Scrypt.cc having run their ponzi operation for quite a while now does not make it any less of a fraudulent scam. By your measure Bernie Madoff's scam was legit because it operated for decades, right?

Idiot.

chunker

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:08:46 AM

3.the site is profitable, which is very rare in cloudmining "business".  You do not make contract or anything like this, you can sell your khs anytime, so if I want, I can RIGHT NOW quit the system, with huge profit, and I did it two times, just to be sure if I really can. I can. this is also very rare in this business and also - doesnt look very ponzi..
4. there are some negative comments mostly about deposit and withdrawal. I can say for me, I did a lot of deposits and withdrawals and ALWAYS it was less then half an hour.  Maybe  Im lucky, but these problems can be also on users side /maybe they live in jungle I dont know../.  

Three months ago I start to make some fun with bitcoins. I dont like word "invest". Its a gamble and fun. But I use this word just to decribe what I did, but it is NOT fucking investment really. I joined with small amounts few sites. ZeusHash-maintenance fee is 80percent, then they make "great new GHS III" only with 75percent. ehm.. I will never see my money back. Genesis - 0,5BTC invested, 0,001 daily, after three months 0,0008 daily and it will go down. I will never see my money back. Bitcoincloudservices- 0,1BTC invested - 0,0005 daily. After 75days they stopped to send. I will never see my btc back.  And form these sites is NOT possible to go away.  Scrypt.cc - Smiley After two months I have my money back in wallet, the same amount as invested I had still in my acounts. I made very unique passwords for each acoount, I made new 2steps verificated gmail account for each of my accounts on scrypt.cc, I didnt click links, so I didnt have problems with security.   Im still in this game, just now I withdrawed some BTCs after weekend Smiley, they was in my wallet in less then 5minutes.....

So guys, this is MY math, to so sofisticated, sure, but THIS ONE WORKS Smiley . Good luck to everyone and fuck off to all haters who talk their bullshits but didnt even try scrypt.cc.  /what are you doing here? whats your point? if you didnt even TRY it?Huh?/  And greetings to math-geniuses who prove everything, but have still zero profit Wink ..

Oh look, a shill who has only ever posted in this thread to support scrypt.cc AND he's flying that, "Hey it's all just a gamble, amirite?" bullshit excuse.

As for, "all the haters who talk their bullshit but didn't even try scrypt.cc" are you so retarded that you think this even makes sense?

Scrypt.cc objectively PROVEN to not be what they claim to be

Scrypt.cc having run their ponzi operation for quite a while now does not make it any less of a fraudulent scam. By your measure Bernie Madoff's scam was legit because it operated for decades, right?

Idiot.

I can see you, angry, red head, raping F5 to see who write something new.. Smiley , funny guy...
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:13:46 AM

I can see you, angry, red head, raping F5 to see who write something new.. Smiley , funny guy...

Description of Ad Hominem

Translated from Latin to English, "Ad Hominem" means "against the man" or "against the person."

An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:

Person A makes claim X.
Person B makes an attack on person A.
Therefore A's claim is false.
The reason why an Ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made (or the quality of the argument being made).

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 09:16:36 AM

i was selling my 1.250.000 khs for btc on trade but no one was buying and then i cancelled my order and  didnt got my khs back and its also not stuck on orders... and after that i got my mining reward for like 3 hours then that stopped also this is soooo funny i think admin scammed me my 1.25 ghs anyway i made an support ticket hope he doesnt scam.

sounds like its easy to buy KHS but not when you try to sell it
maqbul

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:38:30 AM

sewot banget nih orang kalo masih bayar belum di bilang sekam  Huh
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:45:01 AM

sewot banget nih orang kalo masih bayar belum di bilang sekam  Huh

English, shill for xscrypt, as your posting history shows you to be more than capable of.

virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:11:30 AM

The best EXIT can be stolen/robbed data center. Cheesy
Before the best EXIT while everyone sitting at chairs can be photos of data center.  Grin

Very very smilar to stocks at NYSE etc.   Wink
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:56:48 AM

This comparison is laughable. On an exchange you know exactly what you're buying and selling and your history isn't wiped out every time the site has an issue. Not one single person can accurately explain what these "KHS" are and every time the site has an outage/issue/delay, whatever, peoples' trade and deposit history ends up missing.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
chunker

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:05:27 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 11:53:48 AM by chunker

ok guys, make your math, warn us /who believe in scrypt.cc/, I will rather wait few days, then withdraw my BTCs, then again, then again, then I will go to holiday Smiley , then come back and withdraw my BTCs... and Im not fool, Im making this for three months already without any risk /because I have my btc invested back/, and without any issue.  You will have still ZERO. peace. 
PS: now I can see your angry red faces again Smiley

edit: just to be sure that anybody will not take me wrong.. I do NOT recommend join scrypt.cc, because its risky. This is just for these suckers who are the smartest guys but didnt even tried it. /and, yes it gives sense, of course! , if you didnt tried it means that your informations are incomplete. Similar like you want to teach someone ride bike but you never try it. the same./
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:51:14 AM

ok guys, make your math, warn us /who believe in scrypt.cc/, I will rather wait few days, then withdraw my BTCs, then again, then again, then I will go to holiday Smiley , then come back and withdraw my BTCs... and Im not fool, Im making this for three months already without any risk /because I have my btc invested back/, and without any issue.  You will have still ZERO. peace. 

The ONLY thing you're saying over and over is that you're making money and no one's disputing that. However, we are saying that there's no mining taking place, the profits you're withdrawing are simply reinvestments from your own profits and others investments, and that the moral character of this entire operation is somewhat questionable.

Your exact wording could also be applied to you making money from selling crack. In both cases, you come off looking like a mypoic, greedy little douchebag that values short term gains over anything else in life.

If you read anything I wrote, is it clear that I tried Scrypt.cc for a little while. And I didn't lose money. But the entire thing stinks of made up lying shit ala GAW Miners, LTC Gear, and anything else amoral morons like you evangelize so I pulled out. Sad thing is, you're the one living in a fantasy world and ignoring facts, because you're making nice daily profits.

And if I seem angry? It's because asshats like you are trying to convince other people to put their legitimate BTC into this illegitimate shitshow. You want to be treated like an adult? You want us to take you seriously? How about a factual response to any of the factual points made about this site and its functions.

Nope? Didn't think so. Now how long till you come back with "Whatev Bro u dont know cause I made profits for 9 weeks and ur a h8r bro so shut up."

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:04:54 PM

Current estimated ROI on new Scrypt.cc purchases is 76 days. This should be enough to tell anyone that no mining is taking place.

chunker

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:09:26 PM

The ONLY thing you're saying over and over is that you're making money and no one's disputing that. However, we are saying that there's no mining taking place, the profits you're withdrawing are simply reinvestments from your own profits and others investments, and that the moral character of this entire operation is somewhat questionable.

Your exact wording could also be applied to you making money from selling crack. In both cases, you come off looking like a mypoic, greedy little douchebag that values short term gains over anything else in life.

If you read anything I wrote, is it clear that I tried Scrypt.cc for a little while. And I didn't lose money. But the entire thing stinks of made up lying shit ala GAW Miners, LTC Gear, and anything else amoral morons like you evangelize so I pulled out. Sad thing is, you're the one living in a fantasy world and ignoring facts, because you're making nice daily profits.

And if I seem angry? It's because asshats like you are trying to convince other people to put their legitimate BTC into this illegitimate shitshow. You want to be treated like an adult? You want us to take you seriously? How about a factual response to any of the factual points made about this site and its functions.

Nope? Didn't think so. Now how long till you come back with "Whatev Bro u dont know cause I made profits for 9 weeks and ur a h8r bro so shut up."

ha, OK, so now you are like : "I tried it, I can do it also, but Im not amoral pig like you." So now everythign is ok, just its "amoral"?? You sounds crazy, sory.  And you even dont know nothing about morality of money on this site. You just guess, based on your "proofs". I have read their licence states and agree. If there will be some official state the they are criminals /not your words and calculations/, I will act in line with my good moral. I risked money, and earn. Thats all about moral. You are just scare and afraid off, not moral. So you quit. 

...and I NEVER convince anyone, dont lie, please. Again newbies, anyone, DO NOT join scrypt.cc, its VERY risky!!! ..ok?  Only motivation for me to write something here is becuase here is a lot of negative reviews, so I want to say that me, as a ONE, use this site and have no problem /instead of other cloudmining websites which I tried./. 

chunker

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:22:08 PM

if you know something criminal is going on then you should call police/I mean it seriously/ and not call me, as a user, amoral.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: