Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
nunibanuni

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

So you believe that popularity is the measurement of a successful project? There is a lot of hype project as of the moment, do you think that they are successful? How can you say that bitcoin is not popular by the way? Bitcoin will keep rising so just hold on to your seat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

Anyway most of the guys would tell you that the market would grow, But I am supporting the idea that you need to be ready for every case, both to overall growth and to overall fall, so be patient and wait.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

To look at the situation on the market, it is necessary, as without this, but there is no need to panic ... It is only a matter of time to raise the currency!
helsing03

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

The last place he ascends will surely pass. It will rise further in the future.
AirWire
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

Even though bitcoin has been around for many years we are still in the early stages. Crypto is moving beyond the nerd in the basement that only knows about it. Crypto is making its way into the mainstream and being introduced to the masses via books, movies and other media. I had an overseas wire transfer a few days ago and it was completed on the Ripple network. Crypto is here to stay and we all are still in early.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

There will always be gainers and losers no matter the state of the market. I would rather learn how to be a gainer in the market even if the market is going down, as there will always be some profits to scoop from.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

I do not think it's time to sell all of their coins and go with the crypt industry. Yes, the market has fallen, but it's not a reason to panic and go with the crypto. It seems to me that soon the crypto market will start to grow.

miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

I think as a feature of of financial tools, price may go down or up. This is very natural. So as price is going down but this is not perpetual. Days will change and price will move up. However in recent time price is going down due to so many FUDs and negative news.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

The crypto market has become mainstream and there is no need to panic, even though market prices have fallen a lot.

Each year the market has a similar cycle and rises again at the end of the summer.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

The price drops for no big reason, it's getting a bit complicated in the present. We know that it is not a normal decline. But there are many things to do besides complaining about the price and counting the days before the flight to the moon. Find projects that appeal to you not just as an investment, but as something that can change the world. Learn more for yourself by watching lectures on blockchain, and learn how to write smart contracts.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

Maybe it will, who knows. Instead of focusing on the impossibility of certain things, why not focus on the opposite direction, because I think this market has given us enough reasons to trust it and invest in it. It didn't say it was going to make you rich overnight, so don't be discouraged with the recent trends in the market. Crypto is definitely going to take off, and skyrocket.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

If you don't believe in cryptocurrency and crypto world anymore so you can easily quit this world and this forum but don't try to spread FUD and make other people have bad thinking about cryptocurrency like you, don't try to make other people become panic. You can take a look at CMC at the moment then tell me how many coins in top 100 are being painted in red. LOL.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

Cryptocurrency is easily one of the most popular currencies currently amidst all the issues with the governments and policy makers, the crypto market is still up and running, were as weak as not speculate, there are chances are that it could be probably solvent by now, as time goes by, the market will continue to popularity, especially when the masses realize crypto is here to stay,

Bitcoin to the moon
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

I think the real reason is the lack of funds, not the USDT.
The market has experienced a complete bull market, but it is now in a bear market. Grin

Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

don't be too fanatical about charts and market prices. since the beginning of Bitcoin was created, it has already been said that the system is decentralized. so you should be able to think if the system is decentralized, then anyone is not prohibited from having all the crypto currency. and it means that every crypto currency price is held by whales. which can make any speculation. why get out of the crypto zone if you can still succeed from it. you are only afraid of losing assets. while there are thousands of tech enthusiasts don't think of it. they chose to develop their crypto.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

I don't agree with you when you said that " the crypto market will never take off". It is just right at the right now. In the near future, when the legal framework is released and be approved by all whole the world, this market will take off and fly to the moon

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

if I am trading an altcoin, I also prefer measuring the popularity of this altcoin. The more the traders, the higher the chance of getting a profit. I always trying to keep my self updated to crypto related news and always reading traders opinion in https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/ for bitcoin. I wanted to know the price movement or any surprising news for Bitcoin before doing my trades since most altcoin price are affected with BTC price movement negatively or positively. We are experiencing a bear market because the majority of traders decision is to buy the lower low price of an altcoin.
fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Don't be too pessimistic, the market is always moving forward in the rise and fall. This is how it works. Some people push the price up one position and then sell it, while others invest again to push the price up to another position.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

I think that not long left to wait and we will see a good growth of bitcoin and other altcoins ! It seems to me that it will be very soon !
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

There is a market downtime present and this year in general. But in downtime, there is an upcoming up rise. We can only hope that it will happen soonest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: