Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

the crypto market is taking Fud news and this Fud we are getting affected due to mainstream media create repeated news on coin rail hack but soon crypto market will recover  
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

This may well be, because today very many projects can not rise from the ground, but fall all lower and lower, I do not understand why this is happening, but judging by what we see today, the trend is really terrible.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

i think your judge is too soon sir, if im not wrong, every year the market have similar cycle like this, and will up again when summer end, maybe around early Q4, so lets wait for market awakening and buy more now and take profit later.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

This market relies on pure psychology but I believe the overall direction of it is upwards- yes there are hiccups and downtrends, manipulation and FUD but this also happened in the past years.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project!
Good mate! No one is forcing you as you can just simply pack your bags and leave. It is a market and if you cannot just live with the fluctuations and not assume everything is just going to keep being rosy, then I am not sure you have any business here in the first place.

You can also take a look back at 2013/2014, and probably tell me if you could have seen a possibility of being where we are today back then. Most of you are just so focused on the short term because your intention was to get rich over night and then blind yourself totally from the long term prospect.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Like I am surprised to see topics like this coming to light all in the name of a downtrend. It is funny that people will just never reason accurately since all they are so bound to expect is huge short term gains and they are the reasons why we keep getting to see FOMOs. The run last year was obviously a fake pump and nothing warranted such a huge demand, and this is the consequence, so better get used to it now or eventually miss out in the long run with your claim of a failed market.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project!

just be patient, and everything will come in place,
maybe we are having now an extended bear month, but every problem like this will be gone in the future.
all we need to do is hold and wait.
Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Yes, today is an anxious day. All cryptocurrencies are declining. I think you lost your confidence. Don't worry, the whale woke up. A friend said that Bitcoin will reach $6,000. Are you scared? friend?
MaMaBrBr

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

I am using airdropking. Can anyone confirm / reject if this is a decent place to be in?
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

before talking about this market won't do a shit,try to search on google something like this ;
AMAZON CHART,
you will see something similiar to this one and guess what happen ? it survived,right ?
also search GOLD CHART,
what do you see ?
so if we are talking about fail or not,we should see it from the bigger picture and its usecase.
it will FAIL if it FAILS,but right now it's too early to say something like that.

Look at the silver chart: never recovered from 50 USD in Jan 1980! Eat that

so what ? did you see GOLD ? did you see AMAZON ? and others ?
why would we need to compete it with such a thing ? CRYPTO has its own uses,and compared to SILVER ? it is far dude.
it is up to you to believe it that way,but for me it won't.
SILVER did not recover because we have GOLD,but crypto ?
it's more like this ;
FIAT      : SILVER
CRYPTO : GOLD

Drink that~
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:55:53 AM

Everyone has a different understanding of the password market so it's a different idea, and I think it's going to take off very quickly.

People often start to panic and lose control of their emotions after a series of big falls.
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

I think it's too soon to judge that cryptocurrency is a failed investment. just because the price is getting down it doesn't mean that cryptocurrency will be a failed project. it took quite a long time to wait the price of crypto rise again. and certainly, it needs the patience to deal with the unstable market prices. so far I think that investing in crypto is more profitable than any other investment.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

probably because I know the current market price is still up and down sometimes up and down, so now many people prefer to hold their altcoin in the long run and wait for altcoin and bitcoin prices to stabilize again, because now I see bear market yet also ended
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

I don't understand what kind of rise the market is going to take off. We can look at the stock. Even if there is a 3-5 point rise, it's pretty good. I think it's normal now that any financial market is risky. I have not seen a financial market that will only rise without falling!

almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Yeah, maybe but we have to use the opportunities while we have them.

I would like to share my experience with the project Socratus because it is really worth it and it can make your life much more simple. Socratus is about the insurance system, it can make the life of incurrence customers easier due to the fact that it saves your money and time. I’m absolutely sure that you have to study this project closely and carefully and you will be pleasantly surprised by the possibilities of Socratus.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

The crypto market is already mainstream since it is known by a huge number of people. This is like the internet or facebook in its early days. What we need is time until most people are hooked or is fond of using it. The current market is a reflection of manipulation of outside forces to halt its growth. This is like being a new player planning to go head on collision with an existing monopoly in certain industry. It will definitely do anything and everything in its power to crush upcoming opposition to its reign.

The huge number of people are reading about hacks and market manipulation! Wake-up. This market needs to crash and grow organically minus shitcoins and Tether. The latter needs to be dealt with by the USA Department of Justice and arrest warrants should be issued in conjunction with Interpol!
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

No sir the crypto market will definately move up because many big players are investing in it and in near future it will move up because of new financial inclusion

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

The price manipulation might be true fact here because BTC was pumped to abnormal prices last year and it was just attempt to make an artificial pump. There is huge possibility of this and talks are already login on about this in the news earlier. If bitcoin went to those prices then there should have been that much people in the crypto present at the same time. But no, it came from few whales and thats why we did not see any popularity growth in it. What we saw was infatuation to the prices of bitcoin when it come to high peaks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Although I think you are an objective person. But I think the password will take off. It only takes time. I think password taking off is inevitable. I'm optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

No sir the crypto market will definately move up because many big players are investing in it and in near future it will move up because of new financial inclusion

Yes, it will move up after a bottom level is reached that factors in the subject matter of this thread: Hope you understand!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: