Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise
Yes. I do not lose hope in the crypto market. Although there are real fears when going through difficult dark clouds in 2018. But we are going through the good times in the market. things are getting better. This shows that crypto will forever endure and always bring hope. And again, the lesson of patience will continue.

Never be, the market will rise back and crypto will again impress every investors that able to continue to support this industry, don't be afraid and keep
your investment safe, taking off is always there, but as of now it's keeping the barrier much stronger before taking off high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:47:21 PM

Is been almost a year since the thread was created and the market have move on from bear market into bull market, is the proof that you must be strong in playing game of crypto. Use cold money to your investment and don't look to Blockfolio/Delta every minutes, patience is key!
The power to accept and other strengths is key in cryptography which is indeed difficult to be able to continue to understand all the desires and risks that exist. We have our own views about the development of Crypto so far, do it if it's right and stay away if it's wrong so that the investment will be comfortable in choosing short term or long term coins.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:34:36 PM

As we see, the cryptocurrency market is becoming stronger and stronger.
Every day it takes its advantageous position, which will allow market participants to gain greatness and very good profits.
The cryptocurrency market is in development and it is improving with each new stage.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:40:33 PM

As we see, the cryptocurrency market is becoming stronger and stronger.
Every day it takes its advantageous position, which will allow market participants to gain greatness and very good profits.
The cryptocurrency market is in development and it is improving with each new stage.
I agree, and right now the market is in such a state when it is very hot and ready to start showing good and fast growth.
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:45:39 PM

I don't trust in it! The market of cryptocurrencies it will be obligatory to grow in the future because crypto is and there is our future. They help to solve many problems. Blockchain technology this most perspective direction, in my opinion, now.

Akonobea

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:50:51 PM

Well after doing some reading on this forum i have realized that most individuals in here are waiting for the bull run of the crypto market. Well i think it would come we just have to be patient enough and wait for it.

Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:53:27 PM

for now the market situation is not yet stable, don't take action too fast, try to always try to remain calm and think positively and rest assured there is something good hope waiting for us in front and we together achieve glory.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:56:26 PM

I don't trust in it! The market of cryptocurrencies it will be obligatory to grow in the future because crypto is and there is our future. They help to solve many problems. Blockchain technology this most perspective direction, in my opinion, now.
and the nature of the market can change so I'm sure Crypto will increase and will take off, there's no way the market will continue to be bad.
in the future there will be increasingly sophisticated technological tools that will help the development of Crypto and that is a positive thing that can benefit many people, and that can be an income for us, to be optimistic and always eager to try and make a profit.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:07:50 PM

You can't conclude this just because of some of the things you said in the description, because the fact is that the crypto market is always fluctuating I'm sure someday singing bitcoin will return to peak prices
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:53:58 PM

The crypto market is already taking off although it isn't speedy but slow and steady wins the race.
The market will surly recover more than it was before all that is needed is patience most especially now institutional investors and many platforms are getting involved.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:29:40 PM

Since this year the crypto market has been breaking all grounds and taking people by surprise. Also, comparing the market cap last year and this year you will agree with me there have been huge growth.
The market will continue growing while preparing for the anticipated bull run.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:42:45 PM

Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise

After ten years in which the cryptocurrencies began their irruption in the sphere of finance and the real economy, I believe that the expected takeoff had already taken place if their technology were a necessary response to the economic conditions of today. But after all this time people do not seem to be taking seriously the role of cryptos in the modern world, so it is possible that this market will only become a high-risk speculative business in which to diversify some capital, but without reach the high levels of capitalization that many expected, and without the domination of world trade and the banking system that many bitcoiners dreamed of.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:58:35 PM

The crypto market is already taking off although it isn't speedy but slow and steady wins the race.
The market will surly recover more than it was before all that is needed is patience most especially now institutional investors and many platforms are getting involved.
the Crypto market has taken off so that now the market movement is improving from before.
for future Crypto movements what will happen I don't know and hopefully it will increase so the bullish market comes.
price fluctuations in  market is things that are commonly experienced so don't worry too much, remain optimistic that the market can increase and be profitable but requires a process to soar.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:05:54 PM

the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

no one can predict with certainty the development of the crypto currency as it is because the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself and it cannot be ascertained with certainty the development
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:10:35 PM

although what you say may be true but sometimes there are people who feel they don't want to stop before they win, if in terms of investment we can call it profit
there are people who think it doesn't matter if they end up losing everything as long as they don't lose or surrender today

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 11:40:10 PM

If some people ever did any advice from you, he couldn't lose of his profits. For me, I didn't sold any token last year. Next time I wouldn't have had happen to me, now I do more research than first time. Tether didn't manipulated to any thing, this was the correction of the cryptocurrency.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:16:01 AM

Never say never, that it is what you think does not make it right or tenable, in crypto market, data is key, if you do not have any data to back up your claims then do not present it. Market has reversed from what it used to be in 2017 and that is the fact.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:32:50 AM

Is been almost a year since the thread was created and the market have move on from bear market into bull market, is the proof that you must be strong in playing game of crypto. Use cold money to your investment and don't look to Blockfolio/Delta every minutes, patience is key!

I am agree about, we should use money we can afford to lose. In cryptocurrency, sometimes price very high movement and sometimes not and very slow. I think its need patience before make profits and long term is best choice when we make investment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:15:11 AM

If cryptocurrency regulated by government, i am believe the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rising. Many investor will come to market if crypto regulated because with regulation, investor will more confident with their investment

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:16:35 AM

Never say never, that it is what you think does not make it right or tenable, in crypto market, data is key, if you do not have any data to back up your claims then do not present it. Market has reversed from what it used to be in 2017 and that is the fact.
the market is completely different and I think that in a year or two it will be different from today. when regulation comes and big money we will see a different picture

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: