Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
It will take off only because many companies will continue to use it for marketing, investors and their investments now have little effect. Another thing is how the government will react to this, try to ban it or take control.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

"Maybe the crypto market will never take off!" It's impossible. All industries are switching to blockchain. This is evolution, the next level. Around the world, a powerful infrastructure is being created. Now the very origin of the cryptocurrency market.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

"Maybe the crypto market will never take off!" It's impossible. All industries are switching to blockchain. This is evolution, the next level. Around the world, a powerful infrastructure is being created. Now the very origin of the cryptocurrency market.

I don't think so, Crypto market will going to boom in upcoming year. I agree on the industries switching to blockchain but there will be always value for crypto market. It is being there almost a decade and reached across the globe and many peoples and few countries has started adopting bitcoin hence it will be there in the market.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

I think it takes time for the crypto markef to bounce back after that 2017 bullrun but it will definitely take off. But I also believe that bullrun will not likely to happen within a year or two so you have to be more patience and keep on being positive. Even the market is bearish, there are still a positive growth in some altcoins and tokens in which you can able to earn profits.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

I don't think so. We can see that the history of the past can be found that crypto is in a bear market more than once, and in 2014, crypto is almost dying, but in 2017 it broke through ATH again, this is the market. Never easily assert that the market will die, because the stakeholders of crypto are not only our retail investors, but also some large consortia and institutions.

Loser
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

By giving a long enough dedication to crypto, and then leaving Crypto by selling all the coins that are owned when the market is down, the efforts you have made so far have not produced positive, even negative results. But if this situation makes your life worse due to the market runway without a return flight, it doesn't matter if you feel it's the best.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

hello, this is the crypto market not the vegetable market. believe me bitcoin will rise again to the highest price again, market conditions will not be forever below, of course there will be times when the market can rise again. it's only a matter of time. keep thinking positive.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

The crypto market is still in a depression so in 2018 this market may not take off. And there will be changes when entering 2019 and I am sure that the market will definitely change well. It's just that we have to be patient and not make panic sales.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

Yes it may never take off but remember manipulation exists in crypto world so anything can happen and moreover I don't expect any price surging any time sooner ,even 2019 has no assurance with all the good news that are incoming like ETF and bakkt

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

Maybe we missed the best crypto trading period, but I think the current market is still likely to be profitable. Many new altcoins can still have independent prices and are not affected by mainstream crypto.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

There is a feeling that you have never experienced the joy of market growth and found only a drop. But more experienced crypto enthusiasts remember how long the market was going to take off, which occurred in 2017. If you are not lucky enough to find it, then you just do not understand that patience will be rewarded, the main thing is not to panic.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

Why should you think so? Maybe because you have bought crypto during the last November and now you are losing hope. Just be more relaxed and keep calm. The market will recover and it is going to happen soon.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

You are right. There are many reasons why the market will never recover. But there are and many reasons why we will see comeback of the market soon.
It seems to me that it's absolute senseless  dispute. We can talk about BTC price for hours. What will it give us? Nothing.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

That might be how it is looking now but believe me when I tell you that it is definitely going to take off. The real problem we are having here is a matter of when it is going to go up. now there is not enough volume in the market to make sure that the coins can recover nicely but with time it will be easier to get the price to go back up

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 546

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

Nah, I don't think it's possible. Well, we always should leave some probability to this option, but in my case it tends to zero. It's pretty easy to understand with the price history of BTC. It's not the first time and the most probable scenario not the last one Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

I wouldn't really agree with you. I don't think it's about BTC at all, it's about blockchain technology. And technology is here to stay and make a better future for all of us. Technology that is going to chance the world as we know it, and decentralize it. So yeah BTC price might be manipulated but that's just now when there aren't alot of people involved in crypto market yet. Once it gets mass adopted, such easy manipulations won't be possible anymore. I do believe in blockchain technology and in BTC becoming store of value.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Because crypto is one of the technologies that are smart enough to produce and develop its technology so that it can become a technology that provides many benefits to its people. Of course, that will make crypto very valuable and fight for the community to stay alive and produce. From this decrease, crypto will again increase and fly consistently again.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Crypto is becoming a one of the fastest currency to date. Aswe are developing everyday I think that crypto will never be erases on the market since it is well known as of today especially in investment industry.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

If you are not a cryptocurrency enthusiast and also not believe the technology behind of cryptocurrency perhaps it is not the right investment for you. Patience is needed because almost all projects are still in development.

Anna_88

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

The crypto currency market will not be stable yet because (my opinion) many people have profited from it - moneying, spammers, a lot of people know and get rid of at least something
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: