Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23862 times)
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

No one knows what's going to happen next. That doesn't mean you shouldn't consider investing when cryptocurrencies are down 75% from all-time highs. It takes quite a bit of time to grasp everything, from the tech itself to technical analysis of the market, amongst a million other things to consider.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

many good projects here they will force people to join the revolution using the Fear of missing out some giants are underneath the ground right now
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

Even if the price of BTC price goes to zero it does not mean that it has no value as it will recover for sure.
The whole idea of Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology  is revolutionary and needs time to work out.
The question is if you believe in it or not.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
If you are new into crypto industry, you'd surely look at it as a complete downfall. But to crypto veterans, this is just a normal scenario not only for Bitcoin but to the market itself. Such downtrend do normally happen on a volatile market. Holding is the way in order to get through this because selling makes the situation worse. Therefore we should avoid selling due to panic.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:28:25 AM

Maybe we just landed and needed fuel to fly again. And one of the fuels is the growth of new communities, which currently don't seem to be widely available. But there are too many interests in this field, and the market must rise again, we just have to wait for the right momentum.
Etronix

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

And maybe we will not finish yet to go down, so why should we go up right now. Maybe we indeed have returned to earth, but surely it hasn't really stopped. It takes a lot of variables to make the market rise again, and if we are not ready, it will only be another fall. So I think it takes a little longer to restore psychology, and gain momentum to drive the market back to high flying.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:44:43 AM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

actually doing take off now,is hard because everyrhings is still in bearish market,and we need to refuel again the crypto market in order to go,thats why i thinks in this situation now, we need the big player or expert about in cryptocurrency to enhance there capability and skill to bring back those prosperity thats  we enjoyed before this struggle happen into the crypto worlds,otherwise there must be a great solution in all of this difficulties in crypto technology and thats whats i still believing.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
huisachecrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

Why do you think like that? I think Crypto will be fine and take off immediately. It doesn't take long for the crypto to escape from the runway and glide freely in the air. So don't be pessimistic because everything will be fine.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

it will be fixed soon and all of us will be happy just we need to be aware of scam project and fight them for the future reputation of this field good luck for all:)
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

Crypto market will survive. Blockchain is widely used and it's the future. Government organisation is coming up with thier own blockchain project but it may take years. At some point of time, peopl who are opposing the crypto will surrender to great projects built on blockchain technology and user base will increase.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

Everything needs time and room to grow, bitcoin has taken it's sweet time as well. And it has a pretty hefty price compared to years ago, I think crypto will eventually take off and we will all reap the rewards.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

Please do not be down casted and loose faith I know that the bear market situation is very bad and it is causing havoc but I am still hopeful that things will turn for the best
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

Crypto market will survive. Blockchain is widely used and it's the future. Government organisation is coming up with thier own blockchain project but it may take years. At some point of time, peopl who are opposing the crypto will surrender to great projects built on blockchain technology and user base will increase.
I have always put a lot of trust in this market and I hope it will not stop here. Cryptocurrency is a financial market of the future and practical applications of quality coins are worthy of note. I hope that everything will be better for this market in the future.
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

I would advice you don't be in a sorry mood and loose your resolve the will not be the first time for cryptocurrency to fall into the bearish market so I still thin it would surely overcome this
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

Well the persistent downtime the market is experiencing is just a eminent correction and not to be scared of. Market will be pick up hopefully soonest.
smnjms

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

For me BTC is way overpriced. Whereas STEEM and a few other ALTS are undervalued. Technically there is no 'true' value, that is only decided by how much the next person to buy it is willing to pay.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

One time I was also thinking like you market will not up like old. But on the past experience was used to sell according to my habit. Good thing for me just in Dec I sold much coins and market goes too much down and from that time I was holding coins just part from the profit. But for the bitcoin you can see from the chart, it can achieve that price again. From the ATH down around 62% and from the last 3 month cover around 10% slowly. Maybe it will take more time to achieve past mark.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

Many people still believe that the market will pump again. However right now, we can see that the market doesn't recover as well. I think that the crypto market needs many more times to recover for the coins are in their down price at all. Although the market today is green, it doesn't reach the price rate a month ago. But here, i also still believe that the market can pump again (only need more months maybe). Just be patient.

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

Indeed, the market keeps on falling and still we cannot control how many shitcoins are listed everyday. These shitcoins are just bringing the market into its worst state. I think the solution to this is for exchanges to filter out coins that have no value. This could help the market rise up a bit.

abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

Do not get discouraged, we have seen the market behave this way in the past, it will eventually recover and even surpass its previous highs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: