Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:20:57 AM

Bitcoin is never a fail project as you think when market price is going down it seems to be correcting itself. Bitcoin is a  project where every other project follow it and it is known decentralized crypto everywhere in the world. So BTC has a future it never down as some people say.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:25:13 AM

Well Mr op I think you are wrong about cryptocurrency market not being able to take off.
We have started to see major recovery in the cryptocurrency market
No one knows the future, so his predictions are wrong, and he predicted in fear. Right now the market has taken off after many months and it looks great

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:26:55 AM

Bitcoin is never a fail project as you think when market price is going down it seems to be correcting itself. Bitcoin is a  project where every other project follow it and it is known decentralized crypto everywhere in the world. So BTC has a future it never down as some people say.

I can not say whether Bitcoin is the future. Since this technology and it settles with time. Can investors give up this coin in favor of others?

goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:40:58 AM

u may need to spend more time observing the encryption market. It is at least two years old. After u have experienced the entire bear market and bull market, u will come to the opposite conclusion.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:43:59 PM

Never make a comment too soon, and now the market has taken off and gone up strongly. after only one night I saw the BTC go up to $ 4200 and still keep going up, surely in March BTC will reach $ 6000 again
But now it is difficult to talk about the bullish mood , the fact that there was a growth of bitcoin for 15 minutes immediately fell by$ 400 , I think the market is not ready to start growing again and this will take some time!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:44:31 PM

Well Mr op I think you are wrong about cryptocurrency market not being able to take off.
No one knows the future, so his predictions are wrong, and he predicted in fear. Right now the market has taken off after many months and it looks great
indeed we cannot predict what will happen to crypto, many people argue frantically and say that crypto is destroyed but actually crypto still survives until now, the market will definitely recover and the future of crypto will definitely be good, crypto will definitely take off and become more great

Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:56:46 PM

If this happens it'll be far from people's perception, unfortunately the market is not so predictable this way! I feel like a totally confused and unpredictable market right now! The confusion because prices fluctuate too much and the moments of these oscillations unpredictable.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:30:26 AM

If this happens it'll be far from people's perception, unfortunately the market is not so predictable this way! I feel like a totally confused and unpredictable market right now! The confusion because prices fluctuate too much and the moments of these oscillations unpredictable.
Indeed, the crypto market is very difficult to predict correctly, if possible at least almost. No one is absolutely certain of that prediction. Previously the crypto market increased very well and suddenly dropped dramatically back. that's the hard thing actually the crypto market is predicted.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:05:36 AM

Indeed, the crypto market is very difficult to predict correctly, if possible at least almost. No one is absolutely certain of that prediction. Previously the crypto market increased very well and suddenly dropped dramatically back. that's the hard thing actually the crypto market is predicted.

We should know that whales can play with the market, they will dump and then things happen.
The sudden dump that we saw last week was just a normal thing in crypto, you will know that if you have been following the market carefully.
There's no way things will be predictable as anytime they can move the market.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:40:18 AM

You think it's too pessimistic and what you say I think is too far away. Because if you see the current market conditions are still very good and sometimes the price of a coin has a pump. Even though this hasn't happened for a long time, it's able to make the market crowded again. And in 2019 the market will rise again and I'm very optimistic.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:11:17 PM

Maybe maybe not. The point is, cryptocurrency is unpredictable because its volatile. Anything can happen within a day or a year. You just have to monitor the market and make the right decision based on the situation. Just take whats on the table.
Maik3

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:40:49 PM

Bitcoin price was too high in 2017, and the market correction is happening, but i do think bitcoin still have a future and it still able to going up but ofcourse not as fast as in 2017 cause in 2017 its because of FOMO and people without second thought buying it and lose so many money on it and here comes people that call bitcoin is a bubble. I do think right now slow grow will keep happening in cryptocurrency and it means it the market will recovery eventually.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:00:17 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
Maybe, I will give a 10% chance that crypto will never hit the ATH prices.
It is true that thanks to manipulated Tether crypto goes to the moon, but lately with an adoption, there wouldn´t be any problem to reach higher targets Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 04:11:50 PM

Once upon a time I always wanted bullrun so badly and it never comes so I look back at the past history graph and I find out that my expectation is too early ,well now I don't care about bullrun but only care about how much coins I have and its present worth so if bullrun thus come someday I will be fully prepared

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 05:47:34 PM

Now we can see cryptocurrency market started there journey in this year. So this post not true with this condition. Anyway cryptocurrency is next generation transaction solution and never end this life.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:48:42 PM

Now we can see cryptocurrency market started there journey in this year. So this post not true with this condition. Anyway cryptocurrency is next generation transaction solution and never end this life.
The fact is that in the cryptocurrency market, certain projects have a future that will be in demand in society. Cryptocurrency is being introduced in various spheres of human activity, as in industry for example or in healthcare, and such projects will bring popularity to cryptocurrency. But many projects will go away and lose their relevance.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:08:41 PM

I have strong doubts about that. There are so much amazing announcements that are going to see the light within the next several months. Just wait and you will see that we are just at the beginning of our long way.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:16:33 PM

indeed we cannot predict what will happen to crypto, many people argue frantically and say that crypto is destroyed but actually crypto still survives until now, the market will definitely recover and the future of crypto will definitely be good, crypto will definitely take off and become more great
You can look at the development of cryptocurrency projects. Many teams are very well advanced in their developments. Cryptocurrency is becoming more famous in the world. Bitcoin is legalized in different countries. We are all waiting for BAAKT and ETF. Nasdag added information on Bitcoin and ethereum.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:06:47 PM

You can look at the development of cryptocurrency projects. Many teams are very well advanced in their developments. Cryptocurrency is becoming more famous in the world. Bitcoin is legalized in different countries. We are all waiting for BAAKT and ETF. Nasdag added information on Bitcoin and ethereum.
It is very interesting to learn that many countries, which until now considered cryptocurrency as a danger to their countries and their national interests, already now at the legal level want to recognize cryptocurrency as something like valuable electronic papers. That is, recognize their real financial assets.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:25:52 PM

yeah actually i think that, you are thought right Maybe the crypto market will never take off. because crypto earn so much popularity at the moment in the world. next generation can use crypto any organization. it's market prices is at present dump. i think they are looking stable prices. so we are hoped that future it will again can growth market prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: