Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:36:17 PM

Every market drops or raises but they never stay the same forever.

Crypto may turn into zero at the end, it is a risky investment but i believe in future of crypto and taking that risk.
if you know crypto will be 0 why do you invest? it's the same as throwing away your money. I don't believe crypto will be 0. they have a market that still breathes with trade every day. the amount of money circulating every day is not a small amount. this market has grown very large.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:55:26 PM

We are in the same situation like in 2015 when the price of BTC dumped to 90% and just stay side away, but after that the price rally to more than 3000% , so no reason to left this market and just keep holding strong and we will be get big reward later.
Any altcoin really can not take off (and whether it is necessary to take off at all?),but bitcoin is not a simple patient.namely bitcoin in the long run will be very expensive.Do not look at the charts see what is happening around bitcoin.As for me, the background is very positive.
It is time and our internal trust about bitcoin which is making it even more stronger and more effective than ever, now a day bitcoin is not very high it as under correction but profit making strategy and its potential is higher enough to get out of this dip and bearish market faster, so including bitcoin no crypto currency will ever take off from market as now mankind has recognized the importance of crypto currency.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:41:13 PM

Crypto market will fly and be great again as it is an incredible technology which will change the financial system and many more. There will always be doubters but they will be convinced sooner or later.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:55:35 PM

Remember the great depression? People was afraid of simillar things too. But everything went back to normal one day.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:02:17 PM

One should not lose such an opinion, because risks are always and everywhere. I think that all the time will show us. Learn whether to continue investing and work on trading or withdraw from this market and work with your hands. There is always a choice.
nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:55:34 PM

As soon as crypto market can recover by their own trust for those coins and willing again to buy and to invest for sure crypto markets can back to normal again but it's good until now lot of investors and traders still buying until now.
investment and trade will continue in the crypto market. I even thought it was the heart of the crypto market movement. where when they have no activity it can be dangerous to the ability of the market to increase the ability to grow.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:05:39 PM

Obviously the Cryptocurrency market will always take off in bull run as far as the structure remain decentralized and it's volatile nature unchanged.
What we need is patience.
You will be the one to loose when you sell and get  off the market instead of waiting for a good position to buy back.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:11:32 PM

When i read the title i know this statetment comes from newbie, and after i see who is the OP, and that's right he is newbie in crypto, post thread using new account. I just want to tell to other if you dont know about crypto so learn more about it, stop making statetment silly like this. Or if you dont trust anymore, easy just go, but you will regret it. And i think now the OP already regret it
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:36:59 PM

One should not lose such an opinion, because risks are always and everywhere. I think that all the time will show us. Learn whether to continue investing and work on trading or withdraw from this market and work with your hands. There is always a choice.
It has started now as things are now being normal now, price has started to become good,  you are right as you said because we have seen when the price was at the beginning of the year 2017  but the price will be high as it got higher in 2017 at the end, so it is normal to see the price moving in market I am sure very soon it will be high again.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:21:55 PM

It has started now as things are now being normal now, price has started to become good,  you are right as you said because we have seen when the price was at the beginning of the year 2017  but the price will be high as it got higher in 2017 at the end, so it is normal to see the price moving in market I am sure very soon it will be high again.
the market situation becomes interesting, if at the beginning of April all cryptocurrencies rushed up, now only bitcoin goes up, perhaps this is the beginning of a new game from one tool to another.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:24:25 PM

the market situation becomes interesting, if at the beginning of April all cryptocurrencies rushed up, now only bitcoin goes up, perhaps this is the beginning of a new game from one tool to another.
It doesn't look to me a new game. Time to time the changes on the market can be tedious and we need to adapt these changes. As a trader, I accepted the fact about changing myself and I know changing the market is impossible.
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:26:36 PM

If, anybody making the profit in this mild bull market then my suggestion will be sell your coins. But, If you are holding the top rated coin BTC, ETH, XRP, Litecoin etc. then hold till you earn minimum of 5 time.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:42:49 PM

In my opinion, the condition of the crypto market has now begun to recover. I see that in coinmarketcap, many coin prices have now begun to experience a very significant increase.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:56:46 PM

That is not true the crypto market are now ready for take off as you have seen the market is continue rising up their prices and hopefully soon the crypto market is in full recovery.
I think the market can come back anytime. The essential thing is to hold and wait. Don't let the reviews around you lose your confidence in crypto and abandon it.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 05:19:10 PM

The market goes down because people who buy before or on bull run start sell and sell and there was a lot of cashout money from market, and this happen but market will recover this year little by little.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:21:55 PM

The market goes down because people who buy before or on bull run start sell and sell and there was a lot of cashout money from market, and this happen but market will recover this year little by little.
That's why we call it bear market but your argument doesn't make any sense due to the facts about the FUD about the Bitcoin. Fud affects to the prices badly and the prices are traded by the same people who spread this news.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:23:24 PM

It looks like the OP open this thread way back in June 2018 wherein the bearish trend really took it's toll for most of us because that is the time wherein we see some massive dumps specially in Ethereum. But come to think of it, fast forward April 2019 and after more than a year of bearish trend, the market seems to be recovering now. It might took us years, but the good thing is that the bulls have finally shown its teeth and do hope that by the end of the year the all crypto have recovered already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:29:13 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market can still be great and soar to the very top.
This is confirmed by the constantly arriving number of market participants, which also affect its volatility and determine the future.
I am sure that in 2019 we will observe these processes.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:42:15 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
Because of these posts, many people are afraid to start their way into the crypto world. Crypto currency is not bad, you just need to figure out how to become a successful trader.
You have not shared with us any list (but you write about it).
Your post only shows your fear and insecurity. You just need to understand that everything is in your hands. When you stop blaming the market, other people and circumstances, and you figure it out thoroughly, then you look at it from a completely different angle.
After 2-3 years, when the prices of crypto currency rise, you will regret not having tried, but simply succumbed to your fears.
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:13:52 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market can still be great and soar to the very top.
This is confirmed by the constantly arriving number of market participants, which also affect its volatility and determine the future.
I am sure that in 2019 we will observe these processes.
Any market is subject to cycles, so there will be more growth and many times more than it was before, maybe it will be 2021 may 2024 but it will still be. A lot of effort invested for the infrastructure of the crypt market and it's not just
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: