Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:40:48 PM

Never say never, that it is what you think does not make it right or tenable, in crypto market, data is key, if you do not have any data to back up your claims then do not present it. Market has reversed from what it used to be in 2017 and that is the fact.
the market is completely different and I think that in a year or two it will be different from today. when regulation comes and big money we will see a different picture
The latest news on the cryptocurrency space in the snail that the G20 Summit can really raise the issue of legalizing cryptocurrency around the world.  Already today, there is some talk about the regulation of this process, and this suggests that the cryptocurrency market will greatly increase its capitalization, y.s.  using not only private investors, but also public ones.  Conclusions need to do yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:09:33 PM

The crypto space has been growing since this year, although the growth isn't massive as most might want but the gradual growth matters a lot and has brought more confidence to all investors. At least now, there is hope of bull run, although no one knows when. Crypto has come to stay, there is no going back.

jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:36:32 PM

Now the situation already began to be arranged. The market is full of positive news, all market generally green. IEO replaced ICO in the market of investments. It helped to solve a problem with bad projects. People want to invest in crypto again. All this is very pleasant!

Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:42:38 AM

Negative sentiments or pessimism about the market will only continue to give the whales and particular sets of people who know and see the opportunity in the downward market trend.
There were lots of FUDs being spread the year before and that took a lot on the market. Well, i think we are now enjoying the benefits.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:46:21 AM

Impatience will always leads to regrets ,you should see how good crypto world is today I hope many people haven't change there minds after reading your post ,sorry its very misleading and it seems you are Here only for quick gain which sometimes takes years to achieve good profits in crypto ,patience is the only key

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise

If cryptocurrency regulated by government, i am believe the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rising. Many investor will come to market if crypto regulated because with regulation, investor will more confident with their investment

No no, bitcoin was not created to become a slave to the government. Bitcoin and crypto were actually created for freedom of money, freedom of non-restricted transactions like fiat.
Do you not believe in a decentralized system? Look, in 10 years Bitcoin is able to surpass the fiat which it says is governed by the government, so actually we need freedom.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:08:55 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:01:03 PM

Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise

If cryptocurrency regulated by government, i am believe the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rising. Many investor will come to market if crypto regulated because with regulation, investor will more confident with their investment

No no, bitcoin was not created to become a slave to the government. Bitcoin and crypto were actually created for freedom of money, freedom of non-restricted transactions like fiat.
Do you not believe in a decentralized system? Look, in 10 years Bitcoin is able to surpass the fiat which it says is governed by the government, so actually we need freedom.
Well, if you think crypto is exit gate for no democracy countries why localbitcoins closed the shop for Iran customers? After the USA sanctions, people started to trade on the Localbitcoins but this way is not possible starting from last week. Weird companies...
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:09:19 PM

Take off, learn to wait. The world is not yet ready for the universal use of cryptocurrency. Just learn how to either earn on the bear market, or keep your bitcoins and do not look at the charts. Just wait.
Claude46

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:13:16 PM

If you are looking for the cryptocurrency at this point you can see it is taking off already and making its way to its glory days.If you can handle the situation like this you can still make profits even in the bearish market,but now as cryptocurrency market is going to stable condition we can make investments in altcoins and BTC and we can make investments in the new projects out there but look first at this project the Dencoin tokens that already offers ICO so dont missed a chance to buy tokens from them.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:16:12 PM

It is almost a year since this is being said.. Looking back at the then and now,  one would know so many changes have occurred. One of the recent is the slight bull run which is still ongoing. Lot of even more to come.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:48:04 PM

It is almost a year since this is being said.. Looking back at the then and now,  one would know so many changes have occurred. One of the recent is the slight bull run which is still ongoing. Lot of even more to come.
maybe there will be more improvements, but I think now we have to be patient because the market still looks calm and stable. we still have to be prepared if there is a decline, because it is still very possible to happen at any time.

meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:26:07 PM

Any market related to financial operations has both ups and downs. Therefore, any of us just need to wait a bit. If the market has only fallen over the past year and a half, now I think it's time for it to start moving upwards.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:41:38 PM

I am of the opinion that the crypto market has taken off already. So many news of big players like Facebook and Samsung joining the scene has already emanated and gained traction. By 2020 Facebook global coin will be released and you can send and recieve valuable crypto assets easily like you recieve pictures
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:51:43 PM

If you cash out without profit and have a big loss then it's game over for you forget everything about bitcoin and altcoins. If you chose to stay and be patient then you have still the chance to gain profit.
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:52:28 PM

I think any market or industry related to financial operation has its own ups and down as well as merits and demerits. We need to keep holding and waiting for the crypto market to recover. I have high hope that the market will bounce back.

I’m me

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:12:35 PM

I'll say the market has already taken off yet I believe it'll bounce back. I know crypto market is facing ups and down now but I strongly believe it would recover and prices will rise. We just need to wait and be patient.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:28:19 PM

I'll say the market has already taken off yet I believe it'll bounce back. I know crypto market is facing ups and down now but I strongly believe it would recover and prices will rise. We just need to wait and be patient.
Today, bitcoin tested the $ 9,000 mark and went for a correction, some top altas also set their own records this year. some rested against the last ceiling. Now the rebound and further growth

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:31:36 PM

This cannot be the case at the moment, because people have not yet been able to take everything from the cryptocurrency, so the market will continue to grow and fall for a very long time

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:30:35 PM

The crypto market will take off before the end of the year. Imagine how the market was at the beginning of the year, and now it has been transformed so fast. All because the bull run is on its way coming. Let us not give up in investing in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: