Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:16:52 PM

It could be. Most of the cryptocurrency nowadays just had a simple pump and dump. I could expect more soaring in 2020, not on this 2019.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:43:31 AM

As soon as crypto market can recover by their own trust for those coins and willing again to buy and to invest for sure crypto markets can back to normal again but it's good until now lot of investors and traders still buying until now.

Menawi12

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:16:48 AM

The market goes down because people who buy before or on bull run start sell and sell and there was a lot of cashout money from market, and this happen but market will recover this year little by little.

In my opinion, its only happen in several altcoin but for bitcoin, the price drop not more than 5%. I am optimistic market will start bull run this year after deep fall in 2018 but i think we should patient

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:23:06 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market can still be great and soar to the very top.
This is confirmed by the constantly arriving number of market participants, which also affect its volatility and determine the future.
I am sure that in 2019 we will observe these processes.
Any market is subject to cycles, so there will be more growth and many times more than it was before, maybe it will be 2021 may 2024 but it will still be. A lot of effort invested for the infrastructure of the crypt market and it's not just
We can only speculate and nothing beyond that, the cycle will continue and it will be depending on how the end users will embrace things out, many times we will see the rise and fall, learned from it and take the advantage of making your investment in the right manner, the timing can be analyze as there's patterned that will showed up once in  a while, take a closer look and use that edge to make a good position while waiting for another jumped.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:47:36 AM

What do you mean by unsuccessful project. Bitcoin's popularity in the world is huge. You do not like volatility. Sorry this is the market and the human factor. Technology has nothing to do with it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:13:01 PM

I have some feeling that the market will not take off and it will rise again from the bottom of the sea. This is a prediction of a people who are in a crypto 2years from now. We must really have some hope in order to help us to enjoy and just hold our coins. But for now because of the heavy losses that we are getting because of the very dump of market, we should think an alternative way on how we will stop our losses. For now I am exploring a trading world in order I can make some money and I can earn more than the usual earnings, and this platform is darb finance in which I am start to trade and earn some good profit because of this I am getting and making money in order to cut my losses. This trading platform is very convenient because you can withdraw and deposit anytime you want without any problem.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:23:55 PM

Why do you look at the market so reluctantly? I think everything will be fine with the market. Indeed, the demand for cryptocurrency continues to grow. And the big players are entering the market.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:45:44 PM

it has no accurate answer. encryption is always in a state of flux. the encryption market depends on government policies, the popularity of encryption, and the development of encryption technologies. We can only expect.
akungagal

Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:51:33 PM

In my opinion, its only happen in several altcoin but for bitcoin, the price drop not more than 5%. I am optimistic market will start bull run this year after deep fall in 2018 but i think we should patient
i think you are right about there will be an increase this year.
but i don't think the increase will be too big.

we have to wait a year or two later, it looks like it's the year the coin holder will party.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:32:53 PM

The cryptocurrency market operates cyclically. It constantly alternates price drops and further growth. At the end of 2017, we saw an unusually high growth of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Therefore, the high price increase was followed by the longest time period of the bear market. Considering the fact that many investors have suffered heavy losses after a sharp drop in the price of a cryptocurrency purchased, now they no longer risk more money. In addition, the main form of investment in recent years were ICO projects, which are now due to the high level of fraud have lost their popularity and are now barely surviving. Partial solutions to this situation are IEO projects, but they will not be able to completely solve this problem. However, I am quite sure that the exit will be found and the cryptocurrency market will continue again your price increase.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:15:16 AM

Crypto market had turn into a speculative understanding. A lot of crypto users do not care about the technology and the opportunity that all carry.And they wanted to grow to their sake of earning profit! The situation emphasize , that we got what we have to believe.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:23:33 AM

The market goes down because people who buy before or on bull run start sell and sell and there was a lot of cashout money from market, and this happen but market will recover this year little by little.
Currently there are too many FUDs that make investors not want Holdd for a long time, this is what makes the market difficult for bull run, but I am sure that the immediate bull run market so hold is the most appropriate thing.

..........///....../////..........
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:44:05 AM

The crypto market is as of now standard since it is known by countless. This resembles the web in its initial days. What we need is time until a great many people are snared or is attached to utilizing it. The present market is an impression of control of outside powers to stop its development. This resembles being another player intending to run head on crash with a current syndication in certain industry. It will do everything without exception in its capacity to smash up and coming restriction to its rule.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:01:09 AM

Don't give up hope guys, the crypto market will surely take off but it would take sometime. This is the time that you have to invest more and earn massive profits when the crypto market rises. This long bear market has been experienced before and it would not be the last time. have some patience and wait till the crypto market rises or else cashing out at this rate will surely amass to big loss.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:32:28 AM

in my opinion you are too pessimistic, judging by the Bitcoin graphics, there are both rise and fall ... there are no such coins that do not fall in price ... if you do not believe in cryptocurrency, you can leave and not look back, but then you regret your decision? time will tell.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:08:10 PM

in my opinion you are too pessimistic, judging by the Bitcoin graphics, there are both rise and fall ... there are no such coins that do not fall in price ... if you do not believe in cryptocurrency, you can leave and not look back, but then you regret your decision? time will tell.
If we consider the current situation and hope for further developments not from the point of view of an enthusiast, then I am quite sure that speculators and big whales will not miss another opportunity to earn big money using cryptocurrency.  Since Bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency market, as soon as the price of Bitcoin reaches a historic high again, prices for other cryptocurrencies should also rise.  So we have to seize the moment.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:36:11 PM

That's why we call it bear market but your argument doesn't make any sense due to the facts about the FUD about the Bitcoin. Fud affects to the prices badly and the prices are traded by the same people who spread this news.

As for me, we call it bEAR as it really resembles a large animal, who prefers to sleep for long and do not like moving fast. Bulls are the creatures that run furiously, and we are waiting for this crypto rush badly.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:59:36 PM

Just as much as graph is good to predict what might happen next, the graph of bitcoin and other promising coins are sometimes not so easy to predict when it comes to long term investment. There is a clear difference between what the market was in 2018 and what it is now and it shows some levels of progression.
The trend when it comes to already establish coins, will certainly be upward, considering their present prices and the updates that might likely come.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:17:24 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 05:11:24 PM by martychubbs

yes it looks suspicious, but come on it's a brand new way of distributing money, a new financial system basically!
how can it work at once and in all countries? difficulties are unavoidable on this path.
it won't comfort those who lost money in it but we are all bricks in this gigantic wall, don't forget that!manipulation is outrageous but it won't last forever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:36:49 PM

the market take off already..  Grin it was started last week though price is not stable but it still good looking chart and it still good time to invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: