Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

Are there any administrators here? How can I find out in which country the headquarters of this project is located? I can not find this information here.
You can take a look on the official project white papers which is available where you can view the complete information and the roadmap gives you a complete end to end vision with the infrastructure.
This I saw, and read completely the information on the road map. But I would like to know this information from an official source, for example, that would be answered by administrators, who unfortunately do not often write here.

The roadmap is official source to get information from, it's even 100% more accurate than the answer that you get from team members on telegram or as reply, because later if something goes wrong you can refer to roadmap and not for reply that get from chatting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:22:12 AM

I think is a good idea to move slowly take your time and atleast that will ensure trust among the community hopefully and ofcourse it make the work more effective but it will be nice if once in a while we get a hint of the basics and news

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - thank you for your interest in Bucket's latest news.  We have quite a lot as you all know how tech startups move at such a rapid pace.  Here are some of the things we are working on:

1. Looking to roll out a bounty campaign for our Reg-S
2. Looking at cashout options of our product into cryptocurrency rather than just prepaid credit card, gift card or donate.
3. Our co-founder Daniel Kam is in Korea this week for Korea Blockchain Week
4. Our president and founder, Francis Hwang will be in Little Rock speaking at FIS Technology Accelerator's Demo Day on Wednesday July 18
5. We are working on a set of STO FAQs to put on our website: www.token.buckettechnologies.com
6. We are building on Dispatch's technology.  Read more about it here: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/07/03/1533149/0/en/Dispatch-Labs-launches-Testnet-2-0-improved-developer-test-network-for-its-new-enterprise-blockchain-protocol.html

If anyone is in Korea, Arkansas or LA, please feel free to DM us if you want more information regarding the project.  Thanks!

Also please join us on our Telegram https://t.me/bucketthechange

Thank you for these useful information that youve given us admin. It will help us especially the one's that new in the project.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:36:42 AM

I think is a good idea to move slowly take your time and atleast that will ensure trust among the community hopefully and ofcourse it make the work more effective but it will be nice if once in a while we get a hint of the basics and news

Yeah and also they will need more big promotion to make like giving up free tokens to supporter for being active .

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:38:01 AM

Its good to see that all the team members behid this project has attached thier linked account on thier profile. This simoly shows that they are serious about this business.

Yes this is a good start to boost trust and confidence of the investors to participate in this project, the developers must not just link their profile but they must be sure that all information is credible and real.
I think this should be mandatory to all ico projects to submit the members information before doing announcement in btctalk. I think thats easu since moderators will personaly check thise informations even if everyone can freely create a post.

Wouldn't ever work properly cause ICO devs rarely share their data. Ironically they are the same guys asking US for OUR data despite not telling us who they are

How ironic is that. I get your point but don't contradict the plans of the team about this project because in the end we're just merely supporters on this platform. Hoping this make sense.
Yeah, its for them to decide how they run the plan because its their expertise, it would be nice to give suggestions and clarifications though.

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Its good to see that all the team members behid this project has attached thier linked account on thier profile. This simoly shows that they are serious about this business.

Yes this is a good start to boost trust and confidence of the investors to participate in this project, the developers must not just link their profile but they must be sure that all information is credible and real.
I think this should be mandatory to all ico projects to submit the members information before doing announcement in btctalk. I think thats easu since moderators will personaly check thise informations even if everyone can freely create a post.

Wouldn't ever work properly cause ICO devs rarely share their data. Ironically they are the same guys asking US for OUR data despite not telling us who they are

How ironic is that. I get your point but don't contradict the plans of the team about this project because in the end we're just merely supporters on this platform. Hoping this make sense.
Yeah, its for them to decide how they run the plan because its their expertise, it would be nice to give suggestions and clarifications though.
That is true buddy. The team is the one responsible for the decision of this project to what makes the Bucket more efficient in the crypto currency community and on how they will make it grow even more. But it is also important to take a look at the people suggestions. I was hoping that the good platform of the Bucket will not put into waste.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

Yeah and also they will need more big promotion to make like giving up free tokens to supporter for being active .
Now it has become a rare phenomenon, few users who write actively and support projects. Now there are few such users. I do not even know how the activity will grow.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

Are there any administrators here? How can I find out in which country the headquarters of this project is located? I can not find this information here.
You can take a look on the official project white papers which is available where you can view the complete information and the roadmap gives you a complete end to end vision with the infrastructure.
This I saw, and read completely the information on the road map. But I would like to know this information from an official source, for example, that would be answered by administrators, who unfortunately do not often write here.
As I know the administrator here is active did you heard the news that they will be working with dispatch lab? That is there new update and development.
No, I did not hear that, but you can tell me or give me a link to the news. Because I flipped through and found nothing here.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:36:27 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 02:46:57 AM by Slashoon

I think that the project is difficult to guarantee implementation, because the situation is extremely unfavorable for implementation.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Now it has become a rare phenomenon, few users who write actively and support projects. Now there are few such users. I do not even know how the activity will grow.
Is it strange. How will investors trust if the project is not supported and there is no active action in principle?
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

The roadmap is official source to get information from, it's even 100% more accurate than the answer that you get from team members on telegram or as reply, because later if something goes wrong you can refer to roadmap and not for reply that get from chatting.

The best thing that they can do is to be able to have a progress that is ahead of time than what they have planned in their roadmap. I think they have a reasonable roadmap and they will be able to accomplish what they have planned on time or even sooner.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

Is it strange. How will investors trust if the project is not supported and there is no active action in principle?
Yes. It's hard to support a project that have no enough works in regards to promotion because there is a possibility that some will not continue to support until the end sinced they don't have anything to received. So it's very important to have this and the team must have to think on it.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Good thing to know that the team Bucket are open to consider and conduct translation bounties as what I have read now on their telegram. And I guess, it will be very effective to attract different kinds of people because a lot of crypto enthusiast are not having enough understanding in English language. Hopefully, other bounties will be provided and must be considered too.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Very few projects lately I observe, and among them there are even fewer such ones in which one wants to invest. The team does not deal with the project.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

What's the difference of this platform to other existing projects? I have seen so many projects like this but I want to know how why will these investors choose this project?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Bearing market, stuck at ETH transaction. This issue will have big effect to any project at current time. Maybe Bucket will be one of solutions.
Obviously bucket is a big change for the crypto world because you can change any coin to their coin & use it for many purpose.so these are the biggest change & solution for any problem       

How about the rate of exchange? If I'll be using high value crypto does that mean they will exchange it in value of their token? So confusing.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

The idea of the project is good, but it's bad that it's not new, but I hope that the developers will add something new and this project will be better.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

The idea of the project is good, but it's bad that it's not new, but I hope that the developers will add something new and this project will be better.
Indeed, but it is not bad enough for an old project like this because if they were still active until today then it is a good thing, long live Bucket!
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

Yeah, its better to have strong foundation and interaction with the members of the community to have strong relationships with each parties. In this way the project trust ratings will rise and the investors and supporters will be captivated by the project pleasing appearance.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Yeah, its better to have strong foundation and interaction with the members of the community to have strong relationships with each parties. In this way the project trust ratings will rise and the investors and supporters will be captivated by the project pleasing appearance.
They do have a strong foundation and actively manage their social media's group very well and has strong relationships with them.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

I think that all projects in the market somehow has similarities and they have something in common the only thing thay this projects will be distinct from others is how they will handle and advertise the projectm but updates and additional features will uplift the project identity from others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: