Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.

Some investors don't like bounty campaign but bounty campaign is the way of promotion that brings a lot of investors towards the project. Innovative ideas need to include in project but you can't leave bounty program

What's the reason why some investors don't like bounty program? Because it will help the project to boost their strategy and because of that, sales would be increased.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon
Their active involvement engaging by communicating actively answering all the questions with the right solutions letting every one understand the integrity and goodwill of the project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:33 PM

If one of the goals will be a crypto coin without using money, then how can I exchange Bucker for a fiat currency, ie, dollar? I did not quite understand this definition without money

there are talking about replacing physical coins ( pennies ) with digital money, because makign those physical money is costing a lot and at the same time damages our planet. I hope get the idea now.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.

Some investors don't like bounty campaign but bounty campaign is the way of promotion that brings a lot of investors towards the project. Innovative ideas need to include in project but you can't leave bounty program

What's the reason why some investors don't like bounty program? Because it will help the project to boost their strategy and because of that, sales would be increased.
That could be acceptable but not completely the streategy behind ultimately may not be just to boost and gain heavy targets but it also could be to create awareness and allow the users to know about the project.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

That could be acceptable but not completely the streategy behind ultimately may not be just to boost and gain heavy targets but it also could be to create awareness and allow the users to know about the project.
All of the above opinions are right, in addition,  also the can project can be more attractive and useful if they really seing the need of their target market in the real world that would greatly affect its daily activities using the cryptocurrency in their lives and making their lives more effective, convience.  And of course, for the investors ROI secured and profitable.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

which distinguishes from the BUGKET project. The Company also sets aside the token in the pool to be used for profit payments over a certain period of time. this becomes an advantage given by this project
For someone this aspect is advantage, but not for all. Some investors pay attention first of all to team and the developer, perhaps previously oбщaютиcя and only after that invest means in the platform. It isn't obligatory to look for advantages, there is enough of that the team was adequate, and the rest will be put.

From somehow I think Bucket is lacking of development and updates? I have been waiting for a week for their whitepapers so I can read what are their roadmap and plan to make soon.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

which distinguishes from the BUGKET project. The Company also sets aside the token in the pool to be used for profit payments over a certain period of time. this becomes an advantage given by this project
For someone this aspect is advantage, but not for all. Some investors pay attention first of all to team and the developer, perhaps previously oбщaютиcя and only after that invest means in the platform. It isn't obligatory to look for advantages, there is enough of that the team was adequate, and the rest will be put.

From somehow I think Bucket is lacking of development and updates? I have been waiting for a week for their whitepapers so I can read what are their roadmap and plan to make soon.
I'm not sure how does the development for the whitepaper but I think you can just chat with their developer in the telegram group.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

As I know there are still people who are waiting for the team to update the whitepapers that they promise. That one will have a big effect on the potential investors who are interested to be part of these project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:29:22 AM

This project still have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community. Well, it seems like the team Bucket has a team that is very promising as well as the project. I was hoping that this will not just remains as a word in the paper but hopefully will come into reality as soon as possible having been meet on what the users, supporters and investors really desire.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

This project still have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community. Well, it seems like the team Bucket has a team that is very promising as well as the project. I was hoping that this will not just remains as a word in the paper but hopefully will come into reality as soon as possible having been meet on what the users, supporters and investors really desire.
I'm not really sure that the team is promising. The guys are not engaged in the project - they do not add what their users have long asked for.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

As I know there are still people who are waiting for the team to update the whitepapers that they promise. That one will have a big effect on the potential investors who are interested to be part of these project.

The engagement and activeness of the people behind this project would also be a plus factor that this project could be trusted to anyone who are interested to support and invest.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

The engagement and activeness of the people behind this project would also be a plus factor that this project could be trusted to anyone who are interested to support and invest.
Indeed. That's why I really love to support the project because they were mostly having an active idea to keep developing.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency is about the worst aspect of ICOs these days, most of the devs hiding behind the privacy that the internet provides while raking in millions
Any investor will prefer investing in a more transparent project as it will garueegnty some success and profit from the project. There are many SCAMs running in the crypto industry and a large amount of the fund are scammed every day so a transparent project is more preferred.
Investors often choose projects where all the conditions are understood and where there is constant support from the team and there is also the opportunity to talk personally with the developer.  Even if this project is not revolutionary, enough of the team's good relationship to the investor.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

I'm not really sure that the team is promising. The guys are not engaged in the project - they do not add what their users have long asked for.
I think you're right mate. It seems that they are not good in handling a community. So many concerns being raised by the members and there is no feedbacks coming from them. I just hope that whatever their doings now will be for the betterment of the project so that it will be worthy.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Everyone waiting more about team working, not only at white paper. The team needed keep high atitute and responsive at here.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

Everyone waiting more about team working, not only at white paper. The team needed keep high atitute and responsive at here.
I suggest lets just be calm and wait for further development. For the mean time lets continue promoting this project since ico rating companies still gives a good trust rating to this project.
Yes, we still at beginning of this project. As for me, i still waiting new update and keep observing to this ann thread for know more information from the team.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

Being able to update all of the supporters of this project is a hard thing to do because you need also to consider the availability of the supporters to read their updates.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

Well I think some investors wouldn't agree but many would wan't to, and besides its actually a great help in gaining more investors.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

The project begins to gain popularity, and the bounty program has not yet been launched. It will be interesting to look at the result of the work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: