Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

How about the global partners and their details accordingly is there any private investors at the backend as that adds a value for the project.

Thanks so much for your interest in Bucket. We have information about our investors located her http://buckettechnologies.com/about-us/, and we are currently recruiting those interesting in investing who are US accredited investors. Let me know if you have any specific questions and how I can be of service! Thanks-Ian from Bucket.

Question admin? So these platform is from  USA? So this is not an Initial Coin Offering then? Do the company have legit and established sponsors or investors that will help the project then?

Even if the company behind this project is based in USA, they can still create a public Initial Coin Offering as long as they will be able to abide by the rules of the country to avoid any legal issues later on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

Even if the company behind this project is based in USA, they can still create a public Initial Coin Offering as long as they will be able to abide by the rules of the country to avoid any legal issues later on.
And in this course of events, it may be better to ignore this project. And why contact such a project? To then sit and wonder what will happen next.
Slashoon

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

The success of any project requires advertising and promotion, how are you going to solve this issue? What do you want to do to get recognition in the form of investment?
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency from the team really plays a vital role on their ICO. I'm expecting their doing the tasks needed to cater all the investors and supporters of this platform.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are all about transparency and want to answer any and all questions you have, so please address here. I am here and happy to help.
I have a question for you about the bounty campaign. Judging by the first page, bounty is not running? Are there alternative ways of getting tokens for advertising your project? Can it be writing an article or recording a video?
I'm not sure about the bounty campaign but their bounty is currently running so there will be no worried if you want to join.
Thank you for your answer, but I did not understand where the free hand goes, well, where in the telegraph or where?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

How about the global partners and their details accordingly is there any private investors at the backend as that adds a value for the project.

Thanks so much for your interest in Bucket. We have information about our investors located her http://buckettechnologies.com/about-us/, and we are currently recruiting those interesting in investing who are US accredited investors. Let me know if you have any specific questions and how I can be of service! Thanks-Ian from Bucket.

Question admin? So these platform is from  USA? So this is not an Initial Coin Offering then? Do the company have legit and established sponsors or investors that will help the project then?
I think they just want attract more "real investor" from USA. I have click at linkedin link of the team but it is not work?
Me too, i think they will update these linkedin link as soon as possible. And i feeling Bucket need more professional devs at their team.

I have personal insight about the project, I think that the project is doing well maybe its not that well as many are expecting but it is quite doing a amazing changes. Maybe some are not contented with what the project updates but I gues the most important thing is that we see how the teams efforts and sincerity towards the project. Additional chanand updates will do to make the project more impressive and pleasing.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency from the team really plays a vital role on their ICO. I'm expecting their doing the tasks needed to cater all the investors and supporters of this platform.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are all about transparency and want to answer any and all questions you have, so please address here. I am here and happy to help.

Do you have plan on making a live interview from the team or CEO of bucket for customers and investor will ask you in live. I think that might be good?

Very good question. This is Ian from Bucket. In our L.A. offices we recently shot a series of videos with our CEO Francis that are currently being edited. Once these are complete we will be pushing out this content across all our social platforms. A live option is a great idea. Thank you for that. Keep them coming and do let me know if you have any more questions.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

Project whitepapers seems interesting with the definite ideas as the plans are completely legit to meet the possibilities however a better presentations are even highly essential which plays a key role.

I would like to agree with you and your opinion on this project and it's standards.
I like the presentation and the teams outreach to support the community.

bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

What is going with the project's apparent and current goals and how is the team working on that?

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - great question.  Our current goals are to launch the Bucket product and begin our pilot program in Northwest Arkansas.  We plan on accomplishing this goal (we are so close to being live) by working diligently to submit a product to Google Play and the Apple App store so we can turn on our retailers and our product is live.  There are some marketing components with that of course, we have created a pipeline of good will and brand awareness in the area so that people have been waiting for our product to launch (it's a great place to be!) 

With our STO, we hope to fill our first tranche of raise which offers a 60% discount on the token.  Each successive tranche of raise equals a smaller discount on the token.  We plan on accomplishing this by launching a bounty campaign and we have great traction with our token advisor, The Bureau in SF (www.bureau.is) who is introducing us to interested investors in the crypto space.

I hope that helps!  I'm here to answer any other questions you may have.   

Good work on the fast response and report from the team BUCKET. Hey I love your news about the apps  for google play and apple App, you are planning to introduces to us soon. More improvements and good news to hear!

Great admin of bucket here is an active answering all the quires of the members and investors. But admin is there plan to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC? Or any bounty campaign.

Thanks so much for your kind words! Ian from Bucket!

We are currently in dialogue about the launch of our Bounty and more information will be coming soon. Please check back in with me. Ian from Bucket.

I would like to thank the team and the admin for the information that they are sharing and reverting to the queries of the genuine community members.
Yes, this is a very important thing to all the supports and investors of the projects they are very active on most of the social media platform and answering all the quires about the project to the interested peoples.

Thank you for your questions. We are here to engage! -Ian from Bucket

damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

The success of any project requires advertising and promotion, how are you going to solve this issue? What do you want to do to get recognition in the form of investment?
I guess that the developers will solve this in the usual way. With the help of advertising campaigns in social networks and messengers, such as Telegram.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

It's a wise choice for a new project that is going to enter the crypto space, as you are already aware. The Ethereum BLockchain is now experiencing a massive transaction congestion. This is the chance for Dispatch Labs to show their potential.
Yeah there has been some problems in blockchain of Etherum from last few days so many of people tired of it and do their investment into the other coins. So if the developrs will use perfect strategy then they can attract more and more investeros very easily nowdays.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

Seems like the Bucket team is pretty doing their responsibilities here in their community to answers all the queries and questions raise by the people. This is a good way to keep a strong bond and smooth flow of relationship of the project team to the users, supporters and investors.  I hope more people will come and notice the good of the Bucket.
Yes. They are seems good in communicating here and always ensure that the members will have enough informations about the flow of the project. But I think they need to be more active also in recruiting some experts that can managed to handle the marketing department so that they can be able to attract more investors to engage in here.
I agree, marketing and advertising are really important in making the project reach success, maybe they need to hire some professionals in marketing and also the team needs to open some promotional bonuses too.
Yes, advertising bonuses are certainly not bad, but can such developers give to us or not? Maybe it will be too expensive for them and they will not make any bonuses for us.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

The platform is saying that you can easily use the coin for travelling,daily work.As we can't use now,we don't know is it work or not.That's why they should give us opportunity to trust them by providing free coins    
bucketthechange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

I have a question for you about the bounty campaign. Judging by the first page, bounty is not running? Are there alternative ways of getting tokens for advertising your project? Can it be writing an article or recording a video?
I'm not sure about the bounty campaign but their bounty is currently running so there will be no worried if you want to join.
Thank you for your answer, but I did not understand where the free hand goes, well, where in the telegraph or where?

Could you give some greater clarification on your question?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

The platform is saying that you can easily use the coin for travelling,daily work.As we can't use now,we don't know is it work or not.That's why they should give us opportunity to trust them by providing free coins    
Free coin can attract many users in the crypto community which is like an airdrop campaign where many airdrop hunters try to grab the opportunity with an interest to gain tokens through their support.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

And in this course of events, it may be better to ignore this project. And why contact such a project? To then sit and wonder what will happen next.
Maybe you're right. But there are also positive moments. If something goes wrong, then the SEC will be able to intervene very quickly, it's its jurisdiction. So there is no risk. Well or almost no)))

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

I guess that the developers will solve this in the usual way. With the help of advertising campaigns in social networks and messengers, such as Telegram.

Yes  only the team can decide how they will solve the problem because they are the one who knows the plans and standing of the project. Supporters can help in terms of giving suggestions  in different situation and most important maintaining and give all support to the project.
hxmsam

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

How often are investors interested in a project in which there is not enough information about the project? Is it possible to count on success in this case?
In this case, most likely not. I also begin to doubt a little, because they should have already updated the information, but it's been a long time and no one has updated it. So it's not so important to them.
it seems the team is not very worried about their image. They must understand that they can lose a lot of their supporters, if they do not talk about their plans or about the work done.
Completely agree with you, you can not so throw and do not update anything. Then you will not get any profit, let alone pay off your costs that were made to launch the project.
It's hard to tell about the future of this project as the team are not much giving some sort of important informations about the current status and the progress that they have achieved. Perhaps, time will only knows about the outcomed on this and I'm just hoping that it will be good and worthy.
Let's see how time is said to show how the development of the project and the platform as a whole will progress. Now it's really hard to say exactly how the project will change and progress.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

How often are investors interested in a project in which there is not enough information about the project? Is it possible to count on success in this case?
In this case, most likely not. I also begin to doubt a little, because they should have already updated the information, but it's been a long time and no one has updated it. So it's not so important to them.
it seems the team is not very worried about their image. They must understand that they can lose a lot of their supporters, if they do not talk about their plans or about the work done.
Completely agree with you, you can not so throw and do not update anything. Then you will not get any profit, let alone pay off your costs that were made to launch the project.
It's hard to tell about the future of this project as the team are not much giving some sort of important informations about the current status and the progress that they have achieved. Perhaps, time will only knows about the outcomed on this and I'm just hoping that it will be good and worthy.
Let's see how time is said to show how the development of the project and the platform as a whole will progress. Now it's really hard to say exactly how the project will change and progress.
of course, over time it will become clear how promising this project is. Therefore, all investors need to monitor how events develop in the project.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

of course, over time it will become clear how promising this project is. Therefore, all investors need to monitor how events develop in the project.
The diligence workflow through various plans and strategies to achieve the targets in every aspect brings a vision even for the investors to analyze all the cluster.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

I've seen great improvements throughout this project. It's well strategized, you can see that the team works hard for the platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: