Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karmacoin - New Initiatives - Helping People Do Good  (Read 352315 times)
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:29:21 PM

I like the coin and cannot understand why the interest is so small. Couldn't resist and bought 500 Million @ quarter Satoshi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pugwilfy

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:43:35 PM

Trading karm for litecoin now bloody great.... Been holding on to mine since price was at 2sat and now they are worth naff all :/
tomoto

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:45:52 PM

ITs because people panic and sell . I didnt sold any since the begining, people are saying they like one coin but they dont support it or sell their coins for the newone really fast...
pugwilfy

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:05:23 PM

this is ridiculous, the current price of 9lit is around 7 times less valuable than the 1sat price.. what are people thinking
ShawnLeary

Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:06:36 PM

There are going to be 92B Karma, this is not an overnight pump and we are all millionaires.  We are all investors first, but the mission in the end, for the those that hold their Karma and push to help others will win out.  The miners will move away from Karma until the price goes back up and then return.  Selling now is essentially just giving them away for free.  You would make more in the long run to literally give some away through tipping through reddit and private messaging those you feel are making a difference.  I'm in for 200M at 3 - 4 Satoshi average so I know how people are feeling.  I didn't sell at 1 satoshi, I'm in this for the long haul.  

Nothing good comes easy Cheesy

SL

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Evolvo

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 08:48:04 PM

Do you guys think there is any realistic pathway for us to get out of this price hole? Seeing the BTC trading grind to a halt, seeing it around 9 satoshis right now, seeing the huge sell walls...I'm trying to envision a pathway for KARM to someday reach 20-100 satoshis.  I see the incredible work being done by the community leaders and the great plans they have.  I'm spreading the word as much as I can.  I just don't see the pathway right now...anyone have any insight on that that perhaps I'm missing?

Кpиптoвaлютный фoнд "Pyбyc" - https://rubus.fund/partner/273
ShawnLeary

Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:13:00 PM

Do you guys think there is any realistic pathway for us to get out of this price hole? Seeing the BTC trading grind to a halt, seeing it around 9 satoshis right now, seeing the huge sell walls...I'm trying to envision a pathway for KARM to someday reach 20-100 satoshis.  I see the incredible work being done by the community leaders and the great plans they have.  I'm spreading the word as much as I can.  I just don't see the pathway right now...anyone have any insight on that that perhaps I'm missing?

We have a pretty strong team working on a rebranding of the logo, website, and mission statement.  Press release coming as well for the recent Girl Scout Cookie rescue. 

We need your help to spread the word and get people to consider Karma coin. 

Thanks,
SL

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:13:17 PM

we are trying to spread the awareness of this coin throughout all inter-webs

unfortunately we have come down to the end  of saturation of the first wave of non-stop new copy-pasta coins. At this time , no one believes in crypto currencies and their purpose. At this moment, everything is about how much i can dump my coins.

The community has lost track of the real purpose of these crypto-currecies. They were born to take bitcoin and make it faster, better and more adaptive. Especially scrypt coins.

Scrypt coins took bitcoin's code and changed the transaction time to be faster and cheaper. To improve everyday usage. How is the community accepting this coins? They are using them as ponzhi schemes. This coins mean nothing to them expect an opportunity to sell their millions of mined coins.

karmacoin is not to be blamed for your own decisions. i too bought with btcs but i did not complain. instead i joined the team. because i believe in the long run of it.

everyone is complaining about price, price , price. A month old coin, and everyone venting because no one is a millionaire yet.

well go read on bitcoin's past history. Hell, even now.look around . What one-month year old coin would have made you make a millionaire by now? Every successful coin goes through this.

You can sit here complain, or you can help and spread the word of this coin and its purpose

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:16:30 PM

unfortunately we are dealing with free market. this means everything is a free game. i wouldn't be surprised if people try to buy with low latoshis and then fill the 1 satoshi buy order with the coins. We can't stop this from happening just yet.

but we are building strong foundation to support this coins feature and purpose of use. if you want to see this happening faster. Join the evolution : )

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Evolvo

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:26:30 PM

Like I said, I'm doing everything I can to promote it.  Spreading the word, making donations, setting up bounties, etc...

But none of that answers my question from my previous post.....can anyone give me one example of a pathway that gets us out of this hole right now? What's a conceivable and realistic path that we can take to get from 9 litoshis to 50 satoshis? Is such a thing even possible?

kmargar

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:32:24 PM

Like I said, I'm doing everything I can to promote it.  Spreading the word, making donations, setting up bounties, etc...

But none of that answers my question from my previous post.....can anyone give me one example of a pathway that gets us out of this hole right now? What's a conceivable and realistic path that we can take to get from 9 litoshis to 50 satoshis? Is such a thing even possible?

Yes, create an Android/iOS game that is a flappybird-killer that uses karmacoin/anycoin as its ingame currency -or any other game for that matter, see Eve's ISK- and you'll see it flying to the roof, not just 50 satoshis. You asked if it's possible, and it is. Easy? No, it isn't.
Evolvo

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:54:02 PM

Like I said, I'm doing everything I can to promote it.  Spreading the word, making donations, setting up bounties, etc...

Yes, create an Android/iOS game that is a flappybird-killer that uses karmacoin/anycoin as its ingame currency -or any other game for that matter, see Eve's ISK- and you'll see it flying to the roof, not just 50 satoshis. You asked if it's possible, and it is. Easy? No, it isn't.

So then your answer is no then...as I stated "a realistic path".....basically my main concern is "how do we get volume back to the BTC market with those huge walls now that we've been demoted to the LTC market?" I think when you're in the BTC market anything can happen..but below 1 Satoshi I'm trying to foresee an angle where we can make this happen....any ideas? (I know we're stepping up the branding and promotion and I think it's definitely going to increase the awareness but I'm trying to foresee the economics behind a rise to 50+ satoshis..)

kmargar

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:57:27 PM

Like I said, I'm doing everything I can to promote it.  Spreading the word, making donations, setting up bounties, etc...

So then your answer is no then...as I stated "a realistic path".....basically my main concern is "how do we get volume back to the BTC market with those huge walls now that we've been demoted to the LTC market?" I think when you're in the BTC market anything can happen..but below 1 Satoshi I'm trying to foresee an angle where we can make this happen....any ideas? (I know we're stepping up the branding and promotion and I think it's definitely going to increase the awareness but I'm trying to foresee the economics behind a rise to 50+ satoshis..)

I didn't say that. And that path is a realistic path, it's not impossible, and it's not that hard, but someone has to do the work. You can't really expect this to happen on its own. At the very least, one could just get a simple game, it doesn't have to be a flappybird/angrybirds-killer, just some semi-popular game. Give the developer some money + percentage of sales in karma coins and let him integrate karmacoin payments, and let things take their path.
BitTanker

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:08:05 PM

Look to Mooncoin, I'm not comparing with Karmacoin, Karmacoin have a great idea and people involved and compromissed with it. Mooncoin got to a lot in December, fell to 5-10 litoshi for 20 days, then climbed a bit and after it arrived in 35 SAT. Of course this was a pump, but with work we can raise the price normally.  Cheesy

Karmacoin enthusiast! Doing good is good! - Social Network: http://karmashare.me - *beta Search Engine: http://www.lill.com by Karmacoin/Karmashares
BitTanker

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:12:28 PM

Do not forget !
Everyone go and vote for KARM!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0  Grin

Karmacoin enthusiast! Doing good is good! - Social Network: http://karmashare.me - *beta Search Engine: http://www.lill.com by Karmacoin/Karmashares
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:16:21 PM

The only way for these coins to escape the rut is for those people with sell orders at 1 and 2 satoshi to pull the walls, hold and allow the buy support to come back. When buy orders start to come in don't immediately dump into them, let them build up, allow liquidity to return.

The problem is too many people don't and won't. Like someone else said, those who bought in the low Litoshi can't resist being greedy when the 1 satoshi buy orders come back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

mouseman

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:27:49 PM

I didn't say that. And that path is a realistic path, it's not impossible, and it's not that hard, but someone has to do the work. You can't really expect this to happen on its own. At the very least, one could just get a simple game, it doesn't have to be a flappybird/angrybirds-killer, just some semi-popular game. Give the developer some money + percentage of sales in karma coins and let him integrate karmacoin payments, and let things take their path.

Excellent idea. I don't have any connections to these types of developers...but would love to hear if any other investors do(?)
Evolvo

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:43:59 PM

Look to Mooncoin, I'm not comparing with Karmacoin, Karmacoin have a great idea and people involved and compromissed with it. Mooncoin got to a lot in December, fell to 5-10 litoshi for 20 days, then climbed a bit and after it arrived in 35 SAT. Of course this was a pump, but with work we can raise the price normally.  Cheesy

I only saw Mooncoin at 3 satoshis...if that's true what you said about it coming from 5-10 litoshis and then hitting 37 on Cryptsy...(even though I know it was a pump)...that's still a sign that something like this is possible.   I'm not expecting it to happen randomly without work.  I'm not sure why that keeps being insinuated.  I was trying to get a grasp on if there was a path for any coin to return to 30 + satoshis after having dipped below 1 satoshi.  If what he says about MOON is right..then at least I we can see there's a possibility of a viable path in economic terms.  Obviously a game integration or charity integration would be fantastic.  The only relevant skills I have though are to promote it to people and to contribute to bounties and giveaways...which I will continue doing.

BitTanker

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:03:08 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 01:17:16 AM by BitTanker

Look to Mooncoin, I'm not comparing with Karmacoin, Karmacoin have a great idea and people involved and compromissed with it. Mooncoin got to a lot in December, fell to 5-10 litoshi for 20 days, then climbed a bit and after it arrived in 35 SAT. Of course this was a pump, but with work we can raise the price normally.  Cheesy

I only saw Mooncoin at 3 satoshis...if that's true what you said about it coming from 5-10 litoshis and then hitting 37 on Cryptsy...(even though I know it was a pump)...that's still a sign that something like this is possible.   I'm not expecting it to happen randomly without work.  I'm not sure why that keeps being insinuated.  I was trying to get a grasp on if there was a path for any coin to return to 30 + satoshis after having dipped below 1 satoshi.  If what he says about MOON is right..then at least I we can see there's a possibility of a viable path in economic terms.  Obviously a game integration or charity integration would be fantastic.  The only relevant skills I have though are to promote it to people and to contribute to bounties and giveaways...which I will continue doing.

Yes it's true, I bought 4 LTC per 0.00000007 LTC Mooncoin in CoinEx and sold the 0.00000030 BTC Cryptsy.
 Grin

BitTanker

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:28:34 PM

Come on guys, contribute with the community, disclose the currency and his idea.

Look: http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmacoin

Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: