Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karmacoin - New Initiatives - Helping People Do Good  (Read 352315 times)
NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:51:43 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 01:51:18 PM by NJRiot

can someone copy there windows karmacoin.conf and paste it here for me..
i just updated and cannot find config on OP page or website ...
my wallet just says 9 days old ...
also orange banner on top telling me checkpoint is old and nodes are needed.
im using the v0.8.6.2.4-g000002-beta ... so I believe im up to date ...
also the windows wallet link on the OP page here in bitcointalk doesn't work,
I had to go to website to get updated wallet..
thank you so much,

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:50:48 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

Brand new pool, need miners!  Smiley

karm.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
jtpeters

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:17:52 PM

Here are the Karmaleaders.
Karmaroles.

El3k0n - PR/Communications
ShawnLeary - PR/Communications/marketing
jtpeters - Project lead
Alphi - PR/Communications
jwcplanet - graphic maestro
karmazaki - communication channel development
Bitwho - PR/Communications/Project Lead
ThorT -
Kartojal - dev
ptman - dev
javijavier - reddit
Dunking Style - Markets

I am working the activity list (project plan) - am I stepping on any toes?

Thanks for your confidence in the list. I think we have a great team. I will use "kosmost" as my nick for the subreddit and also here. I will follow up with more information regarding the project plan.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:17:17 PM

What's wrong with the new logo ?
Don't make sense.

Just to give an update on the graphics, I'm going with an elephant, with a trunk pointing up, not down... as this is a sign of goodluck Smiley

Hi, JWC
As the new project lead, I will be incorporating your designs into a survey that will be performed of our target market*

Basically, we will ask 20+ people that know nothing about Karmacoin about each design when introduced to the Karmacoin concept.

I do have one idea for a logo that I will include. It is a fractal elephant design. I am not a designer but if you or someone is interested in modifying the below graphic a bit with colors or lines, it would be much-appreciated. (I used the MSN butterfly logo colors) Credit for your interpretation of the concept can go to whomever wants to modify it.

When I think of "karma" I think of fractal patterns, because in a way karma is like the same thing coming back to you (like repeating fractals)

Also, with this design each of the 4-5 colors represents a principle:

Kindness
Community
Sharing
Compassion
(Giving)

*more info on this and other items will come in a subsequent post/thread

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Kartojal

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:31:14 PM

[...]

I like that logo and the meaning, amazing!

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:34:43 PM

Don't make sense.

Just to give an update on the graphics, I'm going with an elephant, with a trunk pointing up, not down... as this is a sign of goodluck Smiley

Hi, JWC
As the new project lead, I will be incorporating your designs into a survey that will be performed of our target market*

Basically, we will ask 20+ people that know nothing about Karmacoin about each design when introduced to the Karmacoin concept.

I do have one idea for a logo that I will include. It is a fractal elephant design. I am not a designer but if you or someone is interested in modifying the below graphic a bit with colors or lines, it would be much-appreciated. (I used the MSN butterfly logo colors) Credit for your interpretation of the concept can go to whomever wants to modify it.

When I think of "karma" I think of fractal patterns, because in a way karma is like the same thing coming back to you (like repeating fractals)

Kindness
Community
Sharing
Compassion
(Giving)

love it !

bravo
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:26:21 PM

i like it how the community is expanding and expanding. great things going to happen with this coin. let keep up the hard work : )
jwcplanet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:31:38 PM

Don't make sense.

Hi, JWC

Kindness
Community
Sharing
Compassion
(Giving)

I like it... I'll work on incorporating it

http://karmacointalk.org - Karmacoin Community Forum
Donate KARMA: KJjM7sMu9NgW5JoWMqxpypuymPhGjjmiZU
Donate BTC: 1M6tMBrDARDVVx8YgDapu4PyJ5JakvZY3G
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:23:53 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 09:30:37 PM by p4r4m0un7

My 2 cents:
Guys, how about start thinking in different direction. We all know that the main purpose of Karmacoin is to reward people for doing good. So we intend to support and recognize the good by itself. I suggest that we start pointing attention on being cool = Karmadashian (or Karmassian). This I see as a better opportunity for more people to start associating themselves with Karmacoin and our society. By default people don`t need to do good. That is just how peoples mind works. But everyone with no exception want to be a part of something big - this is our thing, the Karmathing. So, let`s promote that is cool to be good, to be Karmassian, to be part of our society, instead of doing good is good. I am not saying that we should change logos, signs, etc. I thing that in first place we can show this whole thing as a process of growing up. First, you all come in our Karmasociety and then become cool Karmassian and start doing great and good things. In that matter It is very important that each and everyone of us start heavily using words like:
Karmadashians
Karmassian
Karmagenius
Karmazing
Karmaleaders
Karmaroles
Karmastyle
Karmalife
KarmaNation
Karmanication

These are all amazing and we should start exploiting it. And one other thing. Yes, we are talking about virtual universe, but how about start doing marketing in real life. I suggest that Karmagood or somebody pointed by him like jwcplanet for example, to create a pattern for Karma ID. This ID should be given only for proven track in our Karmasociety - not only for doing good, but for doing good for Karmasociety. The decision could be made only by Karmaboard, which can be:

Karmagood
jtpeters - Project lead
ThorT -
Kartojal - dev
ptman - dev
javijavier - reddit
Dunking Style - Markets

If somebody is awarded with such honor, I suggest his name (EDIT: username) and picture (EDIT: avatar), if allowed by the awarded person, to be posted on each and every thread that is connected with Karmacoin, and Karmawall of course.

P.S. jwcplanet please continue with that awesome staff of yours. I am choosing which of the cool logos that you have build to replace my ugly picture.  Grin
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:32:24 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 07:43:15 PM by bitwho

uhmm no. until coins become more regulated i do not want my identity out there. what if some crazy person sees my "karma is awesome and it will go places" post and decided to invest all his life saving on that. and then karma looses some value and the said person now is after me.

while this coins is fun and all , we are dealing with money. what you might thinl is a fun investment to you could be a major investment to others.

I'd rather stay anonymous as much as i can for now. Plus we are in those roles because we volunteered to help. I believe in karma!

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:26:01 PM

uhmm no. until coins become more regulated i do not want my identity out there. what if some crazy person sees my "karma is awesome and it will go places" post and decided to invest all his life saving on that. and then karma looses some value and the said person now is after me.

while this coins is fun and all , we are dealing with money. what you might thinl is a fun investment to you could be a major investment to others.

I'd rather stay anonymous as much as i can for now. Plus we are in those roles because we volunteered to help. I believe in karma!

I see your point. Those were just suggestions. But let me be clear on something. If you think that some coin will bring somebody wealth just like that - that will not happen. The value of any currency can rise only as consequence of strong marketing and spread of specific culture. That was my intention. Not to point who must do something specific. Major investments won`t come without strong Karmmunity. And I see such opportunity in little bit different way. And after all it`s not bad for everyone to share some ideas.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:24:02 PM

Here are the Karmaleaders.
Karmaroles.

jtpeters - Project lead
ThorT -
Kartojal - dev
ptman - dev
javijavier - reddit
Dunking Style - Markets

I am working the activity list (project plan) - am I stepping on any toes?

I've created a new (private) subreddit over at /r/KarmacoinProject

For those involved above please pm me your Reddit username and I will add you.

Let's get this ball rolling!

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Karmagood (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:00:52 AM

!!Karmarealestate!!
Check out the vacation home for KARM on Karmawall!
http://www.ikarmacoin.com/karmawall-menu
javijavier

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:07:22 AM

!!Karmarealestate!!
Check out the vacation home for KARM on Karmawall!
http://www.ikarmacoin.com/karmawall-menu
WOW!  Shocked
Karmazing!  Grin
One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:22:34 AM

Check this out it just made yahoo news this morning and got national news coverage.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/cookies-monsters--counterfeiters-scheme-girl-scout-troop-out-of-money-203319765.html?soc_src=copy

This could be a very cheap (they only lost $200) to get Karmacoin a very big news promotion if we were to help these girls out.

I like it - you want to post this to the wall and alert them - let me know when you are ready - I will start the tweet.

any update on such initiative?  we should ideally complete one such mission asap so media writes about Karma coin .
hangman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:40:45 AM

Im lovn the karma
Please gox karma
Karmagood (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:41:44 AM

Check this out it just made yahoo news this morning and got national news coverage.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/cookies-monsters--counterfeiters-scheme-girl-scout-troop-out-of-money-203319765.html?soc_src=copy

This could be a very cheap (they only lost $200) to get Karmacoin a very big news promotion if we were to help these girls out.

I like it - you want to post this to the wall and alert them - let me know when you are ready - I will start the tweet.

any update on such initiative?  we should ideally complete one such mission asap so media writes about Karma coin .

Posted it.  Alerted ABC news reporter and yahoo news reporter.  Can you reach out to the Girl Scout troop please?
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:49:13 AM

Posted it.  Alerted ABC news reporter and yahoo news reporter.  Can you reach out to the Girl Scout troop please?

Someone is buying up the Karmacoins.  Just saw someone buy 4BTC worth and doubled the 24hr volume Cheesy

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
bjmillican4

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:21:08 AM

This coin has so much potential.  I'd say "to da moon", but it's stupid and annoying.  Besides, karma is a human concept.  I don't think the moon's inhabitants would really get it.  I especially hope it stays away from Uranus.  Lots of Klingons there.
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:39:13 AM

Sent 200K to KB59U1WSjKuKxDHzgihJSF1Gsca51FcJUw - Girl Scout troop fund.

How much has been collected? Do you also send them instructions how to use the coins / cash out?
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: