Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karmacoin - New Initiatives - Helping People Do Good  (Read 352315 times)
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:29:12 PM

New spanish miner here!  Mining at http://karm.multi-pool.eu/ , good pool and good coin !

Go Karmacoin Go!

Welcome aboard!  Spread the word!!

People selling for one satoshi??  Dumb.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karmagood (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:28:07 PM

Karmagood times ahead.  There are ups and downs.  All markets have ups and downs - we weather them.
I believe in this coin because it has a legitimate intent to action.

All Wallet holders need to promote actions to the community where we can do good on a massive scale.
Member recruitment is key.

The supply of this coin will help us push the wallets towards the masses.

If you can host a giveaway and sign up 200 please do.  let me know if you need help.

We have demand.  We created supply.  This is a great foundation.

Market confidence will be on the rise.  The important thing to do is to move forward.
This temporary low Satoshi threshhold will create an entry point for every cryptocurrency advocate out there.

!!Karmazing!!
Kartojal

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:06:28 PM

Six days to change the reward to 260.000? Or am i wrong ?

We are on block 39.773 and will it change at 50.000 no?

Karmazingggggggggg! Cheesy

pd: Pls do the maths and spread the karma.  Tongue

ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:33:54 PM

Karma will go up during the next days :-)

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Karmagood (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:00:24 PM

Karmanouncement:

Forming a leadership council.
Need volunteers.
Please PM.

Skill sets needed:

Marketing
PR/Communication
Support
Sales/outreach

-DEV
El3k0n

Activity: 109

USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:09:19 PM

I made a little roadmap with the goals I think we should achieve, tell me what do you think of it:

- Improve the communication between devs and the community using Twitter, Reddit, Facebook and IRC

- Create a Reddit Tipbot

- Improve the design of the coin/website/subreddit, to make it look more professional (Seems like a lot of people look at the design first)

- Collaborate with charity associations to spread the coin and meanwhile help the others (That's the purpose of the coin, after all), I'd start emailing some to ask if they would accept Karmacoin donations

- Spread the coin with giveaways (Already doing)
Karmagood (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:03:26 PM

I made a little roadmap with the goals I think we should achieve, tell me what do you think of it:

- Improve the communication between devs and the community using Twitter, Reddit, Facebook and IRC

- Create a Reddit Tipbot

- Improve the design of the coin/website/subreddit, to make it look more professional (Seems like a lot of people look at the design first)

- Collaborate with charity associations to spread the coin and meanwhile help the others (That's the purpose of the coin, after all), I'd start emailing some to ask if they would accept Karmacoin donations

Need to add:

-Identify initiatives that we can raise Karma to support.  These are not just donations to charities. 
These are action items to help others - School books for a person, recognition for a manager in a company etc... 
Focus on recognition of a person for their Doing Good or us Doing good on someone's behalf.

-5 KARMASpecial (>5M KARM) and 5 KARMANeat (<5M KARM) projects that can be easily replicated. 

El3k0n

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:18:05 PM

- Create a Reddit Tipbot

Need to add:

-Identify initiatives that we can raise Karma to support.  These are not just donations to charities. 
These are action items to help others - School books for a person, recognition for a manager in a company etc... 
Focus on recognition of a person for their Doing Good or us Doing good on someone's behalf.

-5 KARMASpecial (>5M KARM) and 5 KARMANeat (<5M KARM) projects that can be easily replicated. 

We could do a brainstorming session (On IRC)  and choose the best initiatives to support. I was thinking for example we could support people in Ukraine.
jtpeters

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:20:08 PM

How about the dev focuses on the development, the designers and marketers focus on the design and marketing, and other people focus on their respective roles?

I think 5-6 people should do the trick

We need 1 or 2 people given the authority to coordinate and manage this project and make things happen.

Let's get this over 200 satoshi! Together, we can make this happen.
karmazaki

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:26:19 PM

How about the dev focuses on the development, the designers and marketers focus on the design and marketing, and other people focus on their respective roles?

We need 1 or 2 people given the authority to coordinate and manage this project and make things happen.

I think you are right my friend, especially there is no or too little marketing on the facebook and tweeter chanels
I'll be happy to help
only together we can take the Karmacoin to the moon Smiley
Karmagood (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:26:54 PM

sounds right.
candidate Karmashians?:
El3k0n
ShawnLeary
jtpeters
Alphi
jwcplanet
karmazaki
ptman
jtpeters

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:33:26 PM

We could do a brainstorming session (On IRC)  and choose the best initiatives to support. I was thinking for example we could support people in Ukraine.

If so it would need to be something that people could focus on.

X was destroyed so Karmacoin is helping those people (school, hospital, etc).

If we focus on the whole of Ukraine or affected areas then I think our effort will be wasted. It needs to be a story that people can relate to and feel for.
jtpeters

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:40:15 PM

sounds right.
candidate Karmashians?:
El3k0n
ShawnLeary
jtpeters
Alphi
jwcplanet
karmazaki
ptman

I would love to, but my personality would not be right for this project. I'm far too passionate. I'm the kind of person that needs to take charge. I move too fast and have too little patience for something like Karmacoin where we all need to work together. It's much slower than a directed effort, but we end up happier. Sure, it might end up being the biggest coin because I work tirelessly and never quit but everyone involved would be exhausted and end up hating me for it Smiley

I can only suggest that we get a few logo ideas together and take a survey of our target market. And also regarding the UI of our website. It should not be up to us to decide these things, because we are too close to it. We should design for newcomers to make it as accessible and as easy as possible. "Test all theories"
Karmagood (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:49:06 PM

sounds right.
candidate Karmashians?:
El3k0n
ShawnLeary
jtpeters
Alphi
jwcplanet
karmazaki
ptman

I would love to, but my personality would not be right for this project. I'm far too passionate. I'm the kind of person that needs to take charge. I move too fast and have too little patience for something like Karmacoin where we all need to work together. It's much slower than a directed effort, but we end up happier. Sure, it might end up being the biggest coin because I work tirelessly and never quit but everyone involved would be exhausted and end up hating me for it Smiley

I can only suggest that we get a few logo ideas together and take a survey of our target market. And also regarding the UI of our website. It should not be up to us to decide these things, because we are too close to it. We should design for newcomers to make it as accessible and as easy as possible. "Test all theories"

You seem to have it together.  Why not run with something and own it?
Our work will now be entering hyperspeed - no time better than now to act.
Hate with respect is admirable :-) - particularly to us experienced souls aware of the effects of complacency.
El3k0n

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:51:34 PM

sounds right.
candidate Karmashians?:
El3k0n
ShawnLeary
jtpeters
Alphi
jwcplanet
karmazaki
ptman

If you want, I could do something social-related, I could advertise the coin on different channels and communicate with the community. The only problem is that I live in Italy, so that when I'm awake everyone else of you is asleep.
Karmagood (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:55:41 PM

sounds right.
candidate Karmashians?:
El3k0n
ShawnLeary
jtpeters
Alphi
jwcplanet
karmazaki
ptman

If you want, I could do something social-related, I could advertise the coin on different channels and communicate with the community. The only problem is that I live in Italy, so that when I'm awake everyone else of you is asleep.

Understood.   It would be great if you could get new wallets to take advantage of giveaways.  Broaden the community.
If you write the posts - I can set them up in Hootsuite so that they happen during the day.
El3k0n

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:56:44 PM

sounds right.
candidate Karmashians?:
El3k0n
ShawnLeary
jtpeters
Alphi
jwcplanet
karmazaki
ptman

Understood.   It would be great if you could get new wallets to take advantage of giveaways.  Broaden the community.
If you write the posts - I can set them up in Hootsuite so that they happen during the day.

That would be awesome!
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 08:46:37 PM

Good giveaway news from ecoiner.org
100 KARM giveaway started! Go & Get your 100 KARM
External site: http://ecoiner.org/giveaways/100-karm-karmacoin-giveaway-leave-address-1181/
Kartojal

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:50:47 PM

I don't have so much Karmacoin or economy skills but I can try to attract new Spanish people in to the Karma movement, i'll do a post in the Spanish
subforum explaining the goods things of Karmacoin.  Tongue

All can do the same(small or big things), admins, web-designers, bitcoin entusiasts, investers, miners, newbies, try to help Karmacoin, HOW? 
Do some posts in your language subforum, facebook or twitter, create or attracts new services for this great coin, do mining(if you dont know how to start mining, you can send me a pm), help new people to discover the cryptocurrency world, develop new apps for Karmacoin if you know coding or donate to people who need some real help.

If we all contribute something to the community, however small, it is a big step to forge a great community, encourage the "doing good is good" slogan and contribute with the success of this movement. Smiley

jtpeters

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:51:03 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 02:15:35 AM by jtpeters

sounds right.
candidate Karmashians?:
El3k0n
ShawnLeary
jtpeters
Alphi
jwcplanet
karmazaki
ptman

You seem to have it together.  Why not run with something and own it?
Our work will now be entering hyperspeed - no time better than now to act.
Hate with respect is admirable :-) - particularly to us experienced souls aware of the effects of complacency.

You can set up a free Karmacoin project at https://projects.zoho.com

You can make it public (or private) and invite other users. If you do, I'll send you my email by PM. (Others can do the same)

That way we can get more organized with tasks and work more efficiently and it's easier to see what people are working on.

If 5 people from this thread want to join, I think we're off to a good start. If you want to set up a project then we've got 2 already. Who else?
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: