Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

There are a thousand articles that say BItcoin might be dead since a long ago. As you can see now, Bitcoin already survive many bubble run and FUD. And currently, we are working to make a better scalability for Bitcoin(Segwit & LN). The problem is not every person in the cryptocurrencies market is well-educated. The volatility the cryptocurrencies has given make then uneducated panicking without any reasonable reason.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

Those people who panic when price goes down a little bit don't have a trust on bitcoin. I also have read those threads and topi s and almost all topics like that I think I replied that it is a normal thing to happen etc. This is disappointing me a little because having like that attitude won't make us successful. In any aspects also. I guess this is the negative thing about the bitcoin: so open tbat time to time people check it and will fuss arpund when it drops.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:47:32 PM

Just like saying that some people like it all green at all times and when it changes colour that is when the voice gets raised. I do believe that when the market goes red, it is an opening to buy more and strategically Hodl; a somewhat form of discipline if ioo. Those who have been complaining are onlying creating a false alarm and only want expect green at most timesmom
CryptoFeller

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

I believe this is how it is suppose to be for the novice. The news we head of Bitcoin price hikes especially during late 2017 were intriguing but we are not experiencing that now. This is the cause of such complains, we must try to understand how the currency really work and understand how digital investment also work. So that we won't panic in such situations
CRYPTON0101

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

People complain about the crypto market..they most likely hestitated and waiting to long to enter the crypto market- bitcoin. Most times there presented a new concept and there fear keeps them from investing the first time around there full of doubts, they wait for tevevised public reviews and for people they know make a profit...at this point some time has passed..they buy in high and late the market declines and they complain...Next time get vested early
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Actually they do not try to study that what is happening and why the price drops that is why they come to complaint and crying that bitcoin is dying or dropping etc. If they will study about the market and about the situation because of which the fluctuations occurs then they will be satisfied that it is not a problem and the price will come again after the issue is solved.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Other people wanted profit right away in bitcoin because maybe they heard that bitcoin give profit and so. But they don't know that bitcoin isn't always a profit giver and it has its fluctuations and you gotta wait for its price to grow. Because bitcoin is a long term investment and it is by far the best investment but you just have to wait for its price to grow.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

if the price goes down I usually do only HODL, but if there is more money I would rather buy again
because I'm so sure, big coin coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, XRP and others will definitely experience recovery, whether it's sooner or later
and I never complain about the price of cryptocurrency which always goes up and down
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

It's a natural human tendency to complain when the things are not going according to plan.Likewise for Bitcoin,people complain they always want the prices to rise high and soar.
Yes people keep complaining because they always just want to earn. They cant accept the fact that they may loae sometimes. those people who complain are not familiar with the volatility of bitcoin. In some cases people complain because it is not what they are expecting, for example they expect that this month bitcoin price  will pump but it didnt happen.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

due to the fact most people do no longer recognise that when the market is down there is a big possibility to benefit from the low price we purchase and then we promote at high fees, the mistake that often arises whilst the market goes down is to make sales for worry of dropping greater , this will simplest make the charge lower because of the high income activity
btcwelcabz

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

It's a natural human tendency to complain when the things are not going according to plan.Likewise for Bitcoin,people complain they always want the prices to rise high and soar.

Of course people would complain if the market is low, it means low price of coins. All of us need big money  to satisfy us.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

yes you are correct but I also sympathize on those who complain because maybe they invested when bitcoin is at its peak and they wanted for us to sympathize with them.  But I also agree with you that this is a great opportunity to invest when you know how and what coin to invest because some coins continues to go down.
minhquang3869

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

It is the darkest part of every person, they are not prepared enough spirit, still thinking of green market, so when the market goes down they feel shock and hard to accept, in my opinion if Participating in this market should be prepared psychologically first.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

If you invested into something and you thought you will not be getting your return of investments(ROI) then you'll be shocked and panicked. Especially whe  you're new with cryptocurrencies. One must be prepared and willing to take the risk before entering in the world of digital currencies. Or else you will just complain and feel uncomfortable when the market is down.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:52:50 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 08:56:18 PM by brylle34

I agree with you, every drop is a great opportunity to earn more, that's exactly we should think about on this dips, you have a big point about FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage) but don't you know my friend those who are doing this FUD are the ones who are trading and they are people who are holding big amount of bitcoin that sells almost all of their bitcoin and the market will be of course affected by it. They simply selling their bitcoins to earn big time then spread FUD, simple strategy but has a big effect on market. Those people who are causing FUD wants those weak handlers to sell their bitcoin, this is always the news that they always say The Bubble Was Real, when i read about this its i fell like laughing, how many times this news spread and bitcoin is still owning and alive.
kennialsyda

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

They complain because they lost maybe on their trades. We should buy more when the market is down for a sure profit when the market recovers.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:04:48 AM

You are very true, those people are no enough knowledge in blockchain and they want only quick profit. During market down this is my opportunity to buy bitcoin, altcoin and token.  Specially those project below ICO or even drop by 90%. I believe in long time process like bitcoin which it takes time before it become expensive even a lot of people still not believe in the power of digital currencies.

#Support Vanig
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

Many of the most important reasons are to complain about a weakening and falling market, as the crypto currency should rise higher in price, in the sense that the world cup is currently underway, which may generally demand higher than before, on the contrary, this month's market continues falling on the market.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:12:51 AM

I think its because people that complains do not actually fit to become a trader/investor. They only want to think that the prices should always go up and tend to cry on when the prices goes down.
That is a normal case because investors mostly want price to rise soon as expected to get profit. Facing this case, someone who wants to invest in crypto should learn and know before that price will fluctuate up and down based on supply and demand. This movement must be anticipated by investors to control investment risk and at the same time they can maximize their profit. When price drops, they should hold or probably sell to cut their loss but this decision depends on investors.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:59:36 AM

according to knowledge We can make some complaints and also complain if we buy a Bitcoin project at the ATH price, then think maybe it ends the loss of investment if the market price continues to fall that is not good for an investment, if we work too hard for the money. then you have to experience a certain loss of investment, and we believe that you will be the one who answers his question that it is completely ineffective if the market experiences a decline like this.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: