Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:41:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

It is just a natural reaction from people who don't believe enough with bitcoin. They are just afraid that they might lose all their investment if the value of bitcoin crushes. We should support bitcoin and help spread the good benefits of bitcoin to our lives and the economy of our country.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

People who do things of this nature are people who heard of bitcoin as a scheme. A scheme that can double your money in the shortest period of time. They really do not know what bitcoin is really created for, what they are after is their capital used at the point of investment and the profit that follows, nothing else. What I think is that, those who are yet to know about the blockchain technology are still out there, these people that panic sell, they dont kknow what they are really into.
peninglalat

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

Peoples that complaints bitcoin was the peoples who buy bitcoin when it high sky back then. now bitcoin was drop like water and they face a huge lose. for those peoples who buy when bitcoin 20$k will be crying right now. For me now will be a good point to enter the market now as I can see a huge opportunities to enter when it down. for thos who lose a lot keep on believing and buy more. the price will rises again.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

There are saying that says, a negative situation once twisted and become a positive one could become almost natural and no one will think that the bad situation is a bad thing. You are right for that notion, I hope people will understand how bitcoin price goes up and down immediately. It is just like the weather which could be a sunny and rainy in one single day. But people will hardly accept that truth. Most of the time, people worry much that accepting the truth.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

For me, people complain when the market price of bitcoin goes down because they lose money, and maybe most of them lose a massive amount of money. But knowing the nature of bitcoin’s price you will understand that bitcoin’s value is fluctuating too much, and it's not stable, so if you invest in bitcoin or some cryptocurrency, you should only spend some money that you afford to lose. I think people will complain especially when they lose money that you can’t afford to lose.  Smiley
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

Some of them complain because they see bitcoin market as a very negative thing. Though it's not good if you hold a coin and it does not rise anymore. The plus side is if you buy when the price is low and start operating.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

That's because we lost money when the market went down, especially when people were entering the market in a short time when they fell sharply. Every one of us has had such an experience, so it's the right way to hold bitcoins for as long as possible.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

People that complain only want to think that the prices should always go up and tend to cry on when the prices goes down.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

OP is right. Today's not a good time to show fear in our hearts because it will only tilt the market further to its red side. Don't complain. Don't ask questions like "when will bitcoin price go up?". No one will ever give you the right answer because no one knows the answer. Suck it up and wait for the market to go green.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

I think complaining is a normal thing when we feel a concern, especially in crypto and when the market goes down. although when we complain it does not change anything, at least it reduces stress. It's just a form of emotional expression than we do not complain and just keep it up later we can go crazy, real crazy.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

For me the people who always complaining about the dropping of bitcoin is the one who can't really understand what bitcoin is. Dropping of bitcoin is many circumstances like bad news, hacking to some exchanges and etc. Instead of complaining hold  and buy more bitcoin as long you can afford it. And stop complaining because you will get nothing to always complaining.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

It is given that people always complains when market is down. We think of profit that we earned when we invest in the market. Sometimes we are being too emotional because we invest our money but always think the risks in crypto is exists.
we are complaining because we lose profit and also the amount we invest lessen which make to change our emotion though it is part of the risk in involving to crypto and it is given that the price is very volatile, it is up to us how we are going to handle our investment to avoid more loses. Some are not complaining because they take it as an opportunity to grab for more amount of investment for more possibility of gaining good profit.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

People who constantly complaining about the price of bitcoin being down are the ones who does not really understood the bitcoin well. They are the not risk rakers, impatient, and always thinkinh about the prpfit they will gain hugely. In my opinion, the value going down is just a normal thing and the investors are fully aware to it due to they know that it is the best time to hold their bitcoins.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

Offcaus complain when the bitcoin market goes down, it's a worry some when the price of bitcoin which we hold with high ⚡️ esteem lost it value, and the price continuously go down, beside we have for long for market to appreciate, but no avail, that is why we complain.
baru91138

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Why are we complaining when the market is down? of course all that gan, because their losses must be very influential on their financial finances. bitcoin and crypto currency decline must have cause and effect and our time to invest even this is also the best time to hold bitcoin for those not yet owning or having bitcoin.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

I am not surprised. Look at the returns which BTC has given till date. It gave 15x profit in 2017 and 5x in 2016. In 2010 it was 10x and in 2013 it was 250x. So it is easy to see why the users become upset when the prices go down.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

Many people are not psychologically ready for a fall, as they invest the last money, but friends of eternal growth do not exist and we all know this very well, patience is a golden quality in our business
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

Complaining is the nature of people who give up easily and actually it is a test, because anything it does not always go smoothly there will be obstacles and we must be patient and do not panic because the panic just falling in a bad direction or will get lost.
all will surely pass and the market or bitcoin will recover at the right time.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

We complain because we are humans  Cheesy when we loss lot of money we'll complain. good day and bad days are parallel we should earn money in good days and in bad days we should learn from our mistake rather than blaming other things and complaining about bitcoin. Everything which goes up, comes down or go even more up.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Indeed, for some peoples with positive thinking, its good time for buying bitcoin. Bitcoin price right now lower more than half than highest. If we really looks on bitcoin price or bitcoin price history, bitcoin price right now is still higher than a year ago and market cap still bigger than previous year.
I am believe that bitcoin price right now drop because many peoples panic with negative news and selling their bitcoin. I think cryptocurrency is long term investment and we should always patients with market condition

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: