Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
LinWang_965

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:03:39 AM

I do not think so. The price of Bitcoin is not expensive. But we also need hold some cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

We are going to wait for what? If you do not start anything now, there will be a lot of things that you will miss, you might regret the decision of not investing early, if we are tl invest until the market is down, the question is will the market ever rise again, if you take a look at Venezuela, before a lot of tourists are being attracted to it, but unfortunately, there were no businesses ready to take it all in, and now that their economy is down, it is really hard for them to recover, if that will happen to the market, it only means that people had lost faith or interest, so why nit start now and just create a strategy that will suit you.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:51:56 AM

i don't agree with you .Now is the best time to start investing in top coins . market starts to recover slowly and by september btc will hit at least 10k$ (according to my analysis).Also,i agree on ICO point ,most of them aren't profitable anymore and better buying when hits the exchange

Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:14:06 AM

And you are sure that in September the bull market will come, maybe it will be in August or in November. Therefore, you need to take at current prices, which are already so well deflated and are now available for any pocket.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

With the prices right now it is good to invest now rathed that wait for september wherein all prices will surely go higher than expected.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

i don't agree with you .Now is the best time to start investing in top coins . market starts to recover slowly and by september btc will hit at least 10k$ (according to my analysis).Also,i agree on ICO point ,most of them aren't profitable anymore and better buying when hits the exchange

some says that bitcoin price  will be lower to 6000$ that is why maybe people are waiting for that moment but for me today's price is good enough for the people to buy bitcoin and eth. That is the practical thing to do invest to bitcoin because of the potential to have a good price this year.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:51:28 AM

if you want to earn more profit, I think you can invest now, because now the price is still cheap, so you will get more profit in the future.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

And you are sure that in September the bull market will come, maybe it will be in August or in November. Therefore, you need to take at current prices, which are already so well deflated and are now available for any pocket.
We don't know when this market to recover but I think if you are ready to take the risk then better to invest now because this market might increase at any moment from now, who knows right? Don't wait for the market to grow because you'll just buy at a higher price when that moment happens, so invest as long as you have chance to buy at a cheap price.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

Well as it is expected for the price to drop the whole month of June and expected to raise by July. I would say it is best to wait a little longer. But it is not bad to invest at this time though it can go little low at the current market value its just fine to invest.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

I think, just pick the right coin (with a good volume). Cryptocurrency now on a upward, and I think this is the right time to invest in. But, of course, I like what you said "Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even". ICO now is on the edge of falling down, I think.

PS. I suggest to only buy at your own risk and be ready to see a red percentage. Don't expect something big.
It's true what you say we should be able to read the risks that we might face if investing in an ICO good if you want to invest do not too much money this way will be more effective to minimize losses.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
I don't sure in this recommendations. Yes, it's some smart. Zilliqa have a great chances to be more expensive. But other ... Sentinel ICO is not example. I know much more profitable ICO's in such market. And fail with the once ICO does not mean anything for other
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

i think now is the very right time to add another investment such as buying very potential altcoin or ethereum and hold it even a year or more, even the price going down again on september it would be the second oportunity to add existing investment and holding it. the price will not recover soon especially this year, im waiting until 2021 it will happened the same as end of 2017.
even investing on some good ICO if you hold it until a year it will benefit more than enough

ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

Not with all the coins you need to wait to buy them cheaper. Now there are a lot of coins on the bottom and it is better to buy them now because the upward trend is likely to start soon.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

One quality of good investors is that they know the right time to jump into the market. When you enter at wrong time, the stand the chance to loose your investment. In our cryptocurrency world, we have been made aware by the posts and comments of some gurus on this platform that, the best time to jump into the market is when the market is bleeding and bot when the prices are rising and so I dont really understand why people shouldnt invest now.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

I would say that it is a wise decision. It is better to buy at the lowest possible price you can. I don't know if it will be on September, but it is possible. Correction is still not finished.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks
Nice suggestion but i have invested my capital and i did cut loss too since no good market so far.
I will keep my investment in etherium since i believe etherium is the best investment though in bad condition like this.
Mr.Wallet

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Risky m8, at the current price action is fairly safe to safe it won't see 5k , we may see another half month of sideway price action but eventually it will jump .
You must always buy on the way down and always sell on the way up .
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

I am sure that now is the most appropriate time to invest, altcoins price and offer from many ICO very promising so with invest now then we immediately get RoI and of course big profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

till fall there is a lot more time therefore if there is an opportunity to invest now, so invest, and in the fall to receive good x as the market isn't stable, the turn can be at any time.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Thanks
We all know that investing cryto currency is very risky because the market is volatile, so if you really want engage why not do it today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: