Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Investing now is one of the best things that you can actually do, i do not understand why you prefer to keep holding and waiting a long time for buying more, this is the right time

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sercandrop

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

Probably one of the worst strategies I've ever heard, it's time to buy, everything is cheap..
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

Investing now is one of the best things that you can actually do, i do not understand why you prefer to keep holding and waiting a long time for buying more, this is the right time

Perhaps you are right and there will be no more chance. but nevertheless, even today, when prices are at the bottom, the main thing is to make the right choice for your investment, because the current position of the market has negatively affected some projects that will not be able to develop further.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

I think now is a great opportunity for us to invest in this market. At present prices of bitcoin and altcoin are very low. They are beginning to show signs of recovery. If we do not invest now, we continue to wait, then we will ignore the chance of earning money later this year. I think we should invest in altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Some of the altcoin I will invest in are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, NEO and Monero.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks

Probably one of the worst strategies I've ever heard, it's time to buy, everything is cheap..

i think its depends on what kind of coins you will buy,,
everything is cheap is just a words and i can said this is not astrategy, and people who said that just want to create a little hype on crypto
i think, if we want to found an undervalued coins now is the right time to find it,,

kopijos

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:30:15 PM

Thanks
if I have to wait until september I think the price will go up, maybe right now the moment is right now the price is low and this can be one of the right way to utilize our money. maybe if we make a purchase and investment now we can hold long until the end of this year would be great.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

There's no wasting of time in investment for me because once i see a very good opportunity, i always grabbed it. Talking about price fluctuations, i never wait too long to see a dip if i am already satisfied with its current low price.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

Now is the time to buy, csll it buy season if you want Cheesy
Coming months the cryptos will be grabbed for cheap, waiting for mass adoption. Hope it will come, but the bears are always around the corner! Greetings

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

I think one of the biggest mistakes I've ever done is to time the market. I think no one cap beat the market in terms of timing or behavior, because of that I don't think there's a good time but there's a good entry no matter what.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:21:03 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 12:27:04 AM by EastSound

According to experts, we didnt hit the bottom yet and the altcoin prices will actually go down again, basing from the flow of the market we are entering another red values.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

Thanks
I agree with you saying that August or September maybe the best time invest into market but quoting quarkchain as an example doesn't seem good.The way they raised money threw me off.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:44:09 AM

I think that the currency price has now fallen to the bottom. This is a good opportunity for investment. We don't need to wait any longer, investing in it now and waiting patiently for the market to pick up will be the best choice.
Yes I should agree with you,it is our time to invest it is because most of the coin where going down.We must hold  until the coins are in profitable in the future.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

I agree with you, you need to wait more before you invest in cryptocurrencies! In the next month, the price will fall below!
Osech1

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

I agree that this is not the right time to buy altcoin, but I do not agree with the coin you recommend, I think stellar coin is suitable for investment in a long time.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Thanks
thanks guys, but on my prediction, today the market is very good to buy. after Bitcoin made his jump yesterday. and begin to change the predicted chart pattern. I think all crypto currencies are getting ready to welcome the rising trend of bitcoin. and after that they altcoins follow the bitcoin.
on ICO Investment. I also began to doubt. because too many ICOs have no future. and only make their profits.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Thanks
thanks guys, but on my prediction, today the market is very good to buy. after Bitcoin made his jump yesterday. and begin to change the predicted chart pattern. I think all crypto currencies are getting ready to welcome the rising trend of bitcoin. and after that they altcoins follow the bitcoin.
on ICO Investment. I also began to doubt. because too many ICOs have no future. and only make their profits.
this is a good sign after bitcoin prices have increased significantly can be followed by other altcoin, but for ico problem you face I think you should be more intelligent and selective in choosing a good ico because it can be made as one way to avoid big losses.

saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

such a bad time is not invested. everything is falling too. I think we should expect a bull for investment. We do not have any money anyway.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

such a bad time is not invested. everything is falling too. I think we should expect a bull for investment. We do not have any money anyway.

As for me, I have already bought the altcoins that interest me. Now, I am simply waiting for the best period when they start growing. I hope, it will happen before December.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

no need to wait to make an investment because I think now is a low price to start investing and the improvement of all cryptocurrencies will soon begin

The longer you wait, the fewer chances that you will buy tokens for the low price remain. I do not wait and invest in my favorite altcoins now. I trust Ontology, TRON, EOS, Gladius, NEO, Cardano, and OmiseGO.
I agree with you that in order to be successful, we can not sit for a long time and wait for good signals, but we need to try to trade in small volumes. Do you really believe in the Gladius project? It also seemed to me very promising, but why is the price of the GLA coin steadily falling down ... I think to sell my coins until they finally depreciated.
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

As for me, I have already bought the altcoins that interest me. Now, I am simply waiting for the best period when they start growing. I hope, it will happen before December.

If it's not a secret, write down what tokens you bought and why? I think that many traders decided that the market began to recover and is now forming its portfolio

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: