Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
thovig26

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 10:48:02 AM by thovig26

Unlike, you should invest to now from deep. Real investor buy from deep sell from top. Buy now and wait until the rising that will come in 2019. We should be patient and hold our coins. We will be the winners in 2019. Bull season will come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

The market is back in low state again , I think it is a good time to start an investment in cryptocurrency so when September comes where every coins goes pump you have enough investment to rely on and because of that you can earn a good profits
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

I think on the contrary, now is the best time to invest.Yes, you have to wait for the growth of the rate, but in the end You will spend less-get more.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

Wow, I think you are a prophet, you are very powerful. Do you actually guess the fluctuations in the market? I hope to see your expectations in September so that you will become a myth.

Those who know how to hodl and waith will really have a good opportunity to see a very good result of his investments. But while the market is down, it's very good if you just observe its movement whether it goes down deeper or starts to rise again.

kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

Your recommendation about ICQ the correction only for narrow persons. I think the better concretize I agree in another.  I don’t want to assert that on September its really good time for buy.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

For me it is good to invest if the price in the market is dump but if the price is at pump you can sell or trade your coin if it is at pump then you can wait till the price dump. But as of now it is good to invest because the price is dump.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

Price coins crypto has now been very low and this caused me to invest. Altcoin also a lot of that crashed and I analyze that prices will rise, Bitcoin but not follow by Altcoin. But Altcoin is getting crashed. And this makes people getting confused with crypto market conditions.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks

The market is back in low state again , I think it is a good time to start an investment in cryptocurrency so when September comes where every coins goes pump you have enough investment to rely on and because of that you can earn a good profits

Most likely September will be a good month, people are back from vacation and eagercto trade crypto currencies. Also there are some key events like the SEC decision about ETFs. Even if it gets delayed again, we should see a nice rally in the weeks before like it was the case last time
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

The quote contradicts the title. If the prices are going down it has to be a good time to invest. The only thing to have to be careful about is not to invest in shitcoins.

Around the crypto currency there are many disputes about its recognition, use. And this is a normal process when a new payment system is born. The only difference and the same advantage is that the crypto currency has a limited emission.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

now is a good time to invest, although many are very skeptical about crypto currency in general, but I'm sure that everything will be fine
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

The problem is most people are impatient, wanna FOMO in everything lol. There will always be opportunities to come, stay safe.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

Thanks

How the water looked)) post written in June, is fully justified. we wait until September and there you can buy. Every day the market subsides more and more and bitcoin is gaining strength in comparison with other tokens, soon there will be growth and altcoins will grow by 800%

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

Waiting till September is a bit risky in my opinion because no one can absolutely predict the bottom dip in this market, you might wanna wait till September and it picks up before then,  and it's always advisable to buy the dip
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

Waiting till September is a bit risky in my opinion because no one can absolutely predict the bottom dip in this market, you might wanna wait till September and it picks up before then,  and it's always advisable to buy the dip
of course, the most minimal strategy for every trader and investor is buying coins at a cheap price. The very fall of the market provides the most favorable chances for investment.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

In this there is a definite meaning to now choose a wait-and-see attitude and not invest in ICO projects and generally in the crypto currency until September. However, during this period, you can already choose the right time for investing in some coins. For example, two days ago the ethereum rate fell to 261 dollars. I do not think that in September ethereum will keep such a low rate. Therefore, it would be better now to purchase this coin at such a low price.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

Yes,just wait for market stability.It may take time.So we need to wait more.If you want to invest now it will be huge risky of losing money.Have patience and wait some days

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

It seems to me that now is the time to start buying cryptocurrencies. almost all altcoins have found their deepest bottom, in my opinion.
maybe you are right and by September prices will fall even lower.

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

investment now is not a problem if you choose a good and potential investment coin. because I think the market conditions are bad and the coins are good and can potentially be used for the moment and get a big profit when the price is high.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season. I agree those makes a research before investing a certain coin. Pick a coins with profitable investment.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season. I agree those makes a research before investing a certain coin. Pick a coins with profitable investment.
yes I agree, before making a decision to invest in certain types of coins you should do first to examine each coin that you will invest, choose the type of coin that is potential and can last so that the investment you make can be profitable in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: