Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency actually for now is in my opinion very good. now we can all get many benefits. we do not have to wait to get started, the price now tends to decline

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

The risk still continues. But if we have a low probability, we can not have entered the bear market. Every investor is responsible for their own decisions.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

The risk still continues. But if we have a low probability, we can not have entered the bear market. Every investor is responsible for their own decisions.
I think that every user of the crypto currency believes in the fact that the last year's market indicator will return sooner or later. Therefore, in any case, investments to date can bring very good results.
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

Why are you saying that? the market is in a good condition to join now, i think that investing later might be a bad decision because the market is probably going to be in a better condition later, so it is the perfect time to buy now
rob143

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

I think that investing now is the best thing to do because everything is below ICO Price, at least, for some tokens that were released before. And maybe you can make a good profit from this situation, buying on the dip is the best thing to do
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency actually for now is in my opinion very good. now we can all get many benefits. we do not have to wait to get started, the price now tends to decline

True, bro. It is much better to invest in the cryptocurrencies now when they are very cheap. September market can be green, and you will be a loser. IMHO.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

True, bro. It is much better to invest in the cryptocurrencies now when they are very cheap. September market can be green, and you will be a loser. IMHO.

if indeed you want to invest at this time you better prepare your capital first. because the investment needs a substantial capital, and you better also have to choose the right investment place as well.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

it is true and the investors must also already know the risks that he will get from the investment, but most who invest it on success. because in this world of crypto is the best place to invest that can generate big profits
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

Indeed Zilliqa and Quarkchain are excellent tokens for investing. These tokens will be very expensive if they are stored for more than two years. They have a great future
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

it is true and the investors must also already know the risks that he will get from the investment, but most who invest it on success. because in this world of crypto is the best place to invest that can generate big profits

Lol. It's funny how people like you make it seem too simple. It isn't like that. Crypto isn't all about rainbows and unicorns. People lose real money and a lot as well. People need to develop certain skill sets over time to even have a chance of making big money that you're talking about

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

I'll wait for the ghost month to come and see all the coins to go down more that's the perfect time to shop and hopefully by december everything is going to go up just like what happened last year. But let's not be very confident about that because the market can always go against us, so invest with precaution and always be ready to what will happen next.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Volumes are so low as of now it is very advisable to wait for some more months until there is spike in prices we cant expect profits so it is better to wait for more than three months
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

I'll wait for the ghost month to come and see all the coins to go down more that's the perfect time to shop and hopefully by december everything is going to go up just like what happened last year. But let's not be very confident about that because the market can always go against us, so invest with precaution and always be ready to what will happen next.
I just do not understand what else to expect. Compared with last year's level, the market fell to almost 75%. If you look for a real chance to buy cheap coins, then it is the best day for investment.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

I just do not understand what else to expect. Compared with last year's level, the market fell to almost 75%. If you look for a real chance to buy cheap coins, then it is the best day for investment.
in my opinion, professionals in the field of crypto currency have long made their choice and have invested good money in the crypto currency. Such a chance that gives the current state of the market may not happen again.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

The prices are low, but I think there is still a big uncertainity about the next prices. So, I think the next prices will show that the reasonable movement is waiting or buying.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

I think we should not wait, at present very low prices, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in cryptocurrency. I believe the market will rapidly increase in the next few months. So we should buy and hold altcoin right now. We can buy some altcoin in the top 20 like Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, Monero, Iota, Stellar. I believe that long-term investment in these altcoins will bring us a lot of profit.

parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

I don't agree that it is necessary to wait till September. If you consider what needs to be bought now - buy for 1-5% of your deposit and expose a stop position, I think, this most optimal solution of a question

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
I think it's good enough to invest right now. see the development of coins that are so inflated and swept to continue to experience the growing and growing growth. it will be great to have coins for investment and help for coins to experience an ever-increasing development. so it would be great to have a coin that is so inflated to yield far greater profits.
yes you can invest now because now many people are investing in Bitcoin in the short term because bitcoin has decreased a long time ago until now has not been recovered so from now on I prefer to invest and wait for bitcoin price back

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
Yes, I agree with your point of view. This is really not the time to buy altcoin. We need to wait until September to have a better and predictable market. I have not invested in the Crypto market since March until now. The market has gone down too much and opportunities have not come to us. Be patient and wait.

udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

There are more dipa can be expected surely. So wait and see. I am deadly sure that july end is also good to invest

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: