Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:33:30 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 04:57:52 AM by udayantha11

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks
I think it's good enough to invest right now. see the development of coins that are so inflated and swept to continue to experience the growing and growing growth. it will be great to have coins for investment and help for coins to experience an ever-increasing development. so it would be great to have a coin that is so inflated to yield far greater profits.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

I think, just pick the right coin (with a good volume). Cryptocurrency now on a upward, and I think this is the right time to invest in. But, of course, I like what you said "Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even". ICO now is on the edge of falling down, I think.

PS. I suggest to only buy at your own risk and be ready to see a red percentage. Don't expect something big.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

Your title says that don't invest now.

But you are suggesting to invest with ziliqa and quarkchain.

You have no responsibility with others wealth but I agree about doing their own research.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

Your title says that don't invest now.

But you are suggesting to invest with ziliqa and quarkchain.

You have no responsibility with others wealth but I agree about doing their own research.

I am recommending invest ziliqa and quarkchain to invest in september.. you have to read cafefully

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

This is indeed a good strategy, because the current is still in a state of decline, so the investment is a very dangerous thing, you might have losses, and September big probability is a bull market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:12:51 AM

Its a great indication, and ensures personal research on the right track. Thanks for these pointers.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

I disagree. I think the best time to invest is now. It is possible that the market will go up again and we should not miss this chance to invest. The only thing that I agree with what you said is researching before investing. It is common knowledge to know where your money is going. Knowing the potential and the demand for the product is a must. For ICO's, I would recommend that you check the whitepaper and the team behind it. The most important part is to trust you instinct. If you thought that there is something wrong. Maybe there is.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:16:23 AM

Maybe its only applicable if history last year willreally repeat itself to bloom mostly during last quarter of the year but what if it will not? What if people start to realize that the volume dragging the price of each crypto are just hype or big whales manipulating or playing it. And maybe they are afraid to invest big on it anymore.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

Thanks
Hello, thank for your information! I fully agree with you! I am still waiting and doing the research too, Hope to see the Positive signal of the market.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

Thanks

I think the market looks good for investing right now. There are signs of the beginnings of a recovery, and in any case the market has an established bottom now after the end of the last dip. I would expect prices to rise from now, maybe after a period of stability below $300b whole market.
PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

Thanks

Explain why September? What should happen in September? I think now is a great time for investment, as it seems to me that the potential for the fall of the cryptocurrency has already been exhausted.

morphic

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

I think that the currency price has now fallen to the bottom. This is a good opportunity for investment. We don't need to wait any longer, investing in it now and waiting patiently for the market to pick up will be the best choice.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain

Thanks
I think it's good enough to invest right now. see the development of coins that are so inflated and swept to continue to experience the growing and growing growth. it will be great to have coins for investment and help for coins to experience an ever-increasing development. so it would be great to have a coin that is so inflated to yield far greater profits.

yes ,I think it's a good time to invest now because I know the market is still up and down and the price of altcoin has decreased so I'm sure by investing now you can get a good profit when the market price and altcoin are stable again
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

Why, now is the most suitable time for investments, there will soon be a bullish trend and this is already felt on the market. So those who managed to buy a lot of coins, now rubbing their hands expecting big profits. And believe that this is not deceit, but reality.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

Thanks

Mostly I agree with you except I will start buy back at October, for me September is still on red zone. For now I keep my money into currency and ethereum because if market rise again I still can follow the trend. ICO is bad option and my money stuck into several ICO and maybe become scam ( zero ). Think again do carefully and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

I remember an advice of a legendary member here (In the discord I am in he is called Legendary A**ho** just because he is so cool), I always keep the fiat and just buy btc to buy something when needed. By doing that way, I will keep the least effect of bitcoin volatilisation in price. I think you should consider that way.

Regarding the time for invest, there are some idea that bitcoin price will continue to go down (maybe to $4500) so the alt will also down. But as almost everyone belief, in the long run, price will go up. So, just invest as your research. In the long run, there will be good return.

I myself believe that this is a good time for investing, price has go down a lots. Some ridiculous low price buy order I set already filled and I am so happy with it.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

there are a couple of things that you are getting wrong here.
first of all is the fact that you don't need prices to rise in order to make a profit from altcoins. you can always short them and make profit, you can also always make profit from their dead cat bounce during dumps.
secondly there is nearly 2000 altcoins out there don't just stick to a couple, try to look where the wise money is going and follow it to make profit. there are at least half a dozen altcoins every day that are getting pumped.

there has never been a certain date when pumps occur. they always happen.

this is also happening all year long every year. it is just more noticeable because the biggest coin like ETH are also getting dumped!

as i said there are no "cycles". it is just money moving around. the money was in the big coins and now it is in the small coins mostly. and if anything the "cycle" is known to start during summer not after it.

i disagree with this too. if you want to keep out of the market then go back to either bitcoin or fiat not an altcoin such as TUST, USDT,... they are centralized and risky even riskier than the altcoins themselves even if you see the price has been stable so far that doesn't mean it won't change a minute from now.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:01:59 AM

Lols. We both have our own analysis and views. Maybe purchasing altcoins this coming September is good but I am doubtful on bitcoin. I think bitcoin will be around $10,000 to $15,000 by then. So I am still choosing to buy more bitcoins this time and some other solid altcoins like eth.  
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

The quote contradicts the title. If the prices are going down it has to be a good time to invest. The only thing to have to be careful about is not to invest in shitcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: