Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

I agree with your point of view. Invest at this time is very hazardous because the exchange rate is volatile and difficult to control, unstable. Instead of looking for ICOs and altcoins for investment, it's a good idea to wait until Q4 2018, when the market's return is stable. And if you're holding altcoins, it's better to exchange to ETH or USDT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eastgrand

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:15:29 AM

Though I agree the market is not that good right now, I suggest to invest a little now, and then a little later. Who knows what could happen tomorrow to turns things around.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:29:06 AM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

If we will not invest until September mid then i wonder of what will going to happen to the market if the real demand will not going to increase? I think the market will continue to crash as most of the holders would sell now or will wait until the value will be at the cheapest. Therefore I suggest that we should only choose the best coin with the most feasible product like Ethereum so that the entire market will not be at its worst.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:06:16 AM

Your title says that don't invest now.

But you are suggesting to invest with ziliqa and quarkchain.

You have no responsibility with others wealth but I agree about doing their own research.
the intent of the OP suggests investing in Zilliqa and Quarkchain for the mid-September period

please read back in detail the title of this post
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Thanks

If we will not invest until September mid then i wonder of what will going to happen to the market if the real demand will not going to increase? I think the market will continue to crash as most of the holders would sell now or will wait until the value will be at the cheapest. Therefore I suggest that we should only choose the best coin with the most feasible product like Ethereum so that the entire market will not be at its worst.
I also agree to invest in the top coin to maintain market growth and wait for new winds. Most ICOs now only hurt the investor, I don't say all but most of them are not worth it.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

I agree with your point of view. Invest at this time is very hazardous because the exchange rate is volatile and difficult to control, unstable. Instead of looking for ICOs and altcoins for investment, it's a good idea to wait until Q4 2018, when the market's return is stable. And if you're holding altcoins, it's better to exchange to ETH or USDT.
ETH is now equally unsafe, and it is very likely that it will decline further, so I think it can be replaced by USDT, but if you change the cryptocurrency to USDT, it means that you may lose some opportunities for appreciation.

Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

Mid September might be overdue for cheap rate. I think best time is July - August for funding. begin with a number of your money, finish shopping for till September. don't buy all at the identical time. Now you could take a seat in fiat cash for a few greater time, perhaps 1 extra month.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

I think it is the best time to invest for long term investment get coins that are in constant development  with a
Large community of supporters behind it and you will have a profit when the markets starts on an upward trend . 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Investing right now doesn't make you bad just make sure you don't go all in just do cost average perfectly if the market goes down don't do panic sell wait to stable then buy on the dip for sure when you do that you will be fine. Do your own search always. Goodluck.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

I hold a contrary opinion, September may signal in a fully bulls run,you do not want to buy when every one is buying. The prices are lowest now, so it is better now than then. I don't  see a further deep personally
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

investors investing for now is difficult to recover in the short term, so you should not hurry, you have to wait for the market to recover.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

I hold a contrary opinion, September may signal in a fully bulls run,you do not want to buy when every one is buying. The prices are lowest now, so it is better now than then. I don't  see a further deep personally
If you will going to use your mind and you really believe that September might be a good time to buy as the value will rise better to start buying now and keep doing it till September, so when the bull start to run you already holding coins that will be much greater value in time that the market will really show strong signs, think about investment and how long will you hold.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
iqlynaz

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

i have bad feeling , btc will face a huge dip once again before big recover,
market are doing bad lately and i think there are still another bottom, weare already touch some lowest price and  one more deep that make peoople scary and sell in loss will happened  Huh
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

I agree with your point of view, as the market adjusts, many poor cryptocurrencies will slowly return to 0! And now should not invest in any ICO project, even a good ICO project will fail!

iqlynaz

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

for now the safest way to trading is using fiat-crypto
if we hold asset to btc its value just decreasing, even you made gain in btc, but fiat value is dropping
 Sad
the good thing, we can buy every btc flash drop if keep money in fiat
CowboyX

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

At the moment, you can buy a piece of coins and leave 30% of the fiat money. Now very cheap prices, and in September we do not know what will happen!
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

Now is the best time to invest, do not hesitate to miss the opportunity, the price of coins are at the bottom, so investment decisions are needed now.
iqlynaz

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

investors investing for now is difficult to recover in the short term, so you should not hurry, you have to wait for the market to recover.
the best technique to play the market now is using margin trade,
just take up and down with fiat then you will just gain profit, your money value are kept  Grin
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

the best idea is to invest a certain amount every month so you buy the highs AND the lows. should give you nice profit over the next years.
larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

With the current downturn, I think the participation in the Bounty and Airdrop is more reasonable. We do not lose venture capital but only advertise their products to the public. Once they have sold the ICO, you will receive a token worthy of your efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: