Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

I think to buy does not have to be in september, and to buy is when the price is still low, and you can wait until september then you can get profit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:20:58 AM

Wait for what ?? There is no point in waiting buy now that is cheap and if it drops in price again keep buying so you can average out your price is that simple . But most likely the market is waking up and we will see some slight green . Not a bullrun in my opinion but nice green all over

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

I think now is the right time to take a position, altcoin prices are now low but I can not predict in mid september because I think the price is low now, will the price of coins be lower than now?
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

If at this time, it is a good time to invest in them, now almost the price of coins has been decreasing continuously, and we can see that the market is not rising, this is a good opportunity. Let us invest in.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

There are good ico now that I believe worth to invest with. Yes, given that market is bleeding but thia doesnt mean that ico will also bleed. There are good project and investment that has a potential to give you profit we just need to choose a right one.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

It seems to me that now is a good time for investments. Most likely, after such a strong fall, good growth will begin. I believe in the bright future of the crypto currency.
Actually the post is from June 19 and that was the time we had a red market and Bitcoin was way too down. So waiting or holding was the best strategy that time but the current situation is completely different and we have a vibrant market for Bitcoin for the prices are a bit more stable and rising as well.

Even still we have some down trend today but the best thing is that we are actually on the path to market correction and one should invest in Bitcoin and hold for the boom, when the prices will be maximum the most, is expected in December.
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

Personnaly, I don't wait anymore. I don't think this red market will continue like this. I see a bull market very soon. Buy now guys...or cry later! And HOLD! As much as you can.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks

The golden rule is to invest when the assets you're wanting to buy are over sold and generally you'll find there are plenty of bargains when the market dips

manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

the more we wait for more opportunities to be missed and this will certainly make us afraid in trying and making decisions. courage must exist in taking every decision including investing
Gravityle

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

What makes you think you should wait until mid september. Is there any legit technical analysis and logic behind it? I guess you should buy whenever it's low, you won't ever predict if it get's even lower than that.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

icon huge move wow https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/icon
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

in my opinion when you want to invest then you should be able to buy coins and investment coins when the coin price is falling like this you can buy coins as much as you can, so you won't be late for investment.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

I do not agree with your opinion, I think now is the best time to invest a lot of people who argue that after August this price will increase until the end of 2018. do not let you invest too late
Boooogieeee

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

Thanks
It is hight time for investing in projects that almost finished their ICOs! Like Ubex or Ingot.
They will enter exchnages in September and most likely it will be bull trend so that projects may give you good profit
nofork_man

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

Thanks
It is hight time for investing in projects that almost finished their ICOs! Like Ubex or Ingot.
They will enter exchnages in September and most likely it will be bull trend so that projects may give you good profit
Ubex will enter exchnages in a while.. It will be still bearish run
So it is very risky deal of investing now
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

Thanks
4000 users already contributed, ,me as well, whales have entered as well and project has almost reached hard cap. I dont think price will drop hard after the listing thats why it is one of the best option for investing according to the current situation on the market
Boooogieeee

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

Thanks
4000 users already contributed, ,me as well, whales have entered as well and project has almost reached hard cap. I dont think price will drop hard after the listing thats why it is one of the best option for investing according to the current situation on the market
reached hard cap it is not always the sign of successful project...Tezos is the bright example of that
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

Excellent recommendation, totally agree. Now there are a lot of fraudulent projects. Although there are good ICO, but the price is deplorable, that's for sure.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
karlos_545

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

Thanks
Team promised to set a support buy walls on exchnages where token will appear. Hope it will work and price wont drop so hard.
nofork_man

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

Thanks
Team promised to set a support buy walls on exchnages where token will appear. Hope it will work and price wont drop so hard.
Would not it be considered as market manipulation?? Huh And as for money, ETH collected during ICO will be used for creating that support walls?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: