Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

Nobody knows if this is the bottom.

So yes, maybe waiting is the best plan. But nobody knows. Maybe
now is the best time to accumulate.

Might as well just flip a coin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

I think that buying something now may be really profitable because nearly every project now is below ICO price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

I bought some interesting coins, and I hope that it will bring me a profit. But I'm not ready to invest big today, because the market is very unstable.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

I bought some interesting coins, and I hope that it will bring me a profit. But I'm not ready to invest big today, because the market is very unstable.
if you used to buy coins, then today is the best chance for investment at cheap prices, rather than you bought them earlier. While many users predict an even bigger market drop, compared to the current situation.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

Why not good to invest now when price is drops this is good these days to purchase tokens. Purchase some tokens which cater profit. I agree when you mentions do still a research when investing.
The topic title is really confusing and brow arching at the same time. Investing is a really good option now so I do wonder why should we not invest now, with the current market prices profit after recovery is truly assured. We just have to choose from so many coins available in the market but my number one choices will be bitcoin and ethereum. When it comes to altcoin, there are so many which makes it very hard but the altcoins that many people thinks that are good for investing includes litecoin and bitcoin lite.

And yes researching before investing is just right and appropriate especially if you have doubts about the coins you want to invest. It will be such a big help if you can narrow down the list yourself of the coins worth investing for but of course it is not going to be easy.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

I think your advices are only good for newbies or investors with less experience cause for professional investors, they still can earn so much money by investin in ICO projects or daily trading although it's terrible time for cryptocurrency and whole crypto market is being painted in red Smiley.

jormo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

anytime is a good time to invest as long as you pick the right coins

if you dont know what the right coin is do some research, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- what are other people saying about this coin?
- what patterns do i notice in the coins charts and statistics?
- what does the coins future hold?
- is there anything the coin is doing that will make the price rise of fall?
- what do i think about this coin? does it seem like a good investment in my own opinion?
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

Some opportunity seekers takes this opportunity to buy and invest more coins because the price is low. Investors are always looking at the right timing to buy low price coins cause in the future they can sell it in higher price. As of now the market is still gaining strength to bounce back again. Hoping it will fully recovered in the next weeks or months.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:46:52 PM

No one can really predict with certainty what the market will do short term - you may be right to wait until September, on the other hand, if we have a steady rise to 500bn cap over the next 3 months then you would have been wrong to wait.

Just gotta see really i suppose.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

The best idea i think is knowing where and how to invest. Thats the key strategy and you should also know when once you do your research well enough stay focused and maintain your investment put what you can afford and stay back and relax. sometimes the worst time is the best time

mr.Mercedes

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

It seems to me that the prices of many alternative coins are very attractive today. I already bought a few interesting coins, and I believe that I will soon make a profit from them.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

I think now is good for making an investment, the price is still at the bottom and you can check again by the end of this year (long term) investment.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:20:11 AM

Thats maybe true, but i think it is good to start to invest now because bitcoin now is recovering, but also we dont know if this is the real start of its rising again. its still very risky to invest .  Its really hard to find the right timing to invest, the prices of bitcoin is very volatile. maybe your right in september is the best time to invest or maybe its the late time to invest as we dont know the future of bitcoin.

pthrmsor

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:24:22 AM

Looks like best time to invest is now. All the selling is exhausted now and it should be bull run from next month. But you never know whats next in crypto space so better be cautious.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

I thisnk OP is not right because the right now current situation of the market is the best choice for investing. Many people are panic at this situation but this is the right time to buy them when the price starts increasing we can able to increase the value.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

This can not be ensured. When crypto is going back up there will be no one knows the exact time. the most important is always on guard only when at any time will indeed rise. either this September or even faster or longer than that which is clearly the time to find out it is not very certain.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
ilovecoin1112

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

dont catch falling knife. Theres not technical point that tells market will up on September. Wait for good news (investment from big entities) and concrete technical evidences
purtoricopirate

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

Quarkchain is already overvalued as hell, not a great investment that ship has sailed.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
It can be too later to purchase  Wink  If we can see some uptrend as 2014 year it can be no chance to buy at sweet price. I say that good tactics is using level-trading. The most sweet level we can not to get. But we can get average price near sweetest
Yes my concept is also a bit different. I think the good time to invest in crypto is the time when the values in the market are way down and we are heading towards December. So many potential people have been investing in the crypto so far just because they prefer the future profit over the current risk of loosing. Besides, you never loose when you do not sell in red market.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

Nobody knows if this is the bottom.

So yes, maybe waiting is the best plan. But nobody knows. Maybe
now is the best time to accumulate.

Might as well just flip a coin...

Well I think this is the best time to invest in altcoins. The prices of almost all coins are down and overall market cap of cryptocurrency is also down. You never know when your luck get you huge profit. May be it is the bottom but just take a risk and see what happened. There is also a possibility that like last year the prices will suddenly pump and you can earn a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: