Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
I think it's good enough to invest right now. see the development of coins that are so inflated and swept to continue to experience the growing and growing growth. it will be great to have coins for investment and help for coins to experience an ever-increasing development. so it would be great to have a coin that is so inflated to yield far greater profits.
I see an ongoing development of the current market growth. would be great for investing. but indeed to invest will be very beneficial to invest and avoid the big risks that can be obtained in the future. so the level of vigilance should take precedence.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

I will do my campaign right now, I will not wait anymore because I know that if I wait I will lose more opportunities as well as I will spend more time if I do not invest and wait wait..

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

I will do my campaign right now, I will not wait anymore because I know that if I wait I will lose more opportunities as well as I will spend more time if I do not invest and wait wait..

Hope you do not know the difference between the campaigning and investment. If you invest you need to spare the money on any ICO project or altcoin to make money out of it once the coin rate bumped in the marketplace.

If you want the same in the campaigning means you will not gonna invest your money. You need to share the time and knowledge in help them to promote and then you will be rewarded for it.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

do not you see the market in real terms? the current price is in the fall state occurs in almost all tokens. of course you must be sure that right now you have to invest by buying some kind of tokens from crypto currency, do not keep waiting. before the price goes back up
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
The market is not in the best position. By 2 recent FUDs crisis. The market needs time to recover. Recent signs indicate that the market is slowly recovering and I am seeing positive data from coinmarketcap. Holding at this point is unlikely to be effective and commercial day or short term will bring more profit and more flexibility.
hides120

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

I think that now has entered the investment time, can not be missed. I think there will be a small upsurge in August. If you continue to wait you will miss the opportunity.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

I do not agree with you. I think your advice is more like a prediction than a strategy, it's like saying, "Do not invest now and wait for September because the Bitcoin price will go down." If I follow your advice, I might miss the opportunity to buy cheap altcoins if your prediction is wrong. I prefer to accumulate altcoins until September and not wait until September to start buying altcoins. The crypto market can move very fast so this kind of strategy is very bad.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

do you not see the price in the market now? is not the price of altcoin falling, I strongly disagree with what you say. I am sure this is the best time if you will invest do not wait, do it now before you regret in the future
Maybe he like to say that the bearish is not stop yet and another deep is coming. After this, he suggest us to buy and now just wait for a little longer to get good price. But you also right because now the price is already low, time to buy is coming. Although we buy now, profit is waiting us.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

I agree that second market cycle is about to come, but why September? And what do you mean by "keep in TUSD", isn't it better to store your savings in BTC?
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

I invested last week and I might invest tommorow, I hesitate because of more potential coins - I think about Tron mostly. I don't want classic like ETH now, I have there lot of money already.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

May be you are right and I've seen some more ICO's and new coins not even reached their ICO price after entering into exchanges. As you said waiting until September is not that much far but in between we have around 3 to 4 months and I don't know what to trade in this period for earning profit, let me investigate on the coins and post in this forum for better understanding.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

after 3 week all of altcoin dropped i think this a good moment to invest,because next week the end of week in june and iam believe all price of coin will go up...

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Too late to purchase because if we do compared on how crypto or coins do move out into those months specially when its already heading up on 4th quarter of the year. Why wont buy now? This is the best time to secure out your bags but the golden rule always is on invest on the money you can afford to lose because we might not see that pump on last years on this current year.No one knows if it would repeat or would even dump more.

Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

i think now is the best time for investment, the market is down about 1 month ago. i see the price is good for a buy. i do not want to miss a chance to get a profit, especially if the market goes up.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

So why not invest now? You can not sell in such a market, but I believe that now is a good time for investments, I believe that a very rapid growth in the market of crypto currency will begin very soon!
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

is not it a good time to buy when the price of coins is almost all down and we sell when the price actually goes up in the next few months because there is a lot of news that the year-end prices will get better
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Why do not invest now, because this is the right time to invest. Now the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are very low. Dont want to wait just buy the bitcoin and altcoin now and hold it for long time. Once the price will starts to increase you can sell and gain more profit. So normally people doing this only when price low buy when price high sell this is the market stratagies.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Why do not invest now, because this is the right time to invest. Now the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are very low. Dont want to wait just buy the bitcoin and altcoin now and hold it for long time. Once the price will starts to increase you can sell and gain more profit. So normally people doing this only when price low buy when price high sell this is the market stratagies.

I have the same opinion with you, because I think also that the whole market is dipped enough. The altcoins and Bitcoin is on low price what means that it is time to invest. It is not alt season yet and I think that on long term we will see that the altcoins will hit a good price.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

I personally feel that now is not a bad time to invest although couple of weeks ago was a golden chance. still the bull run for the year end will come I believe.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

I'm not investing now. It seems to me that the market will go down and coins will become cheaper. Soon it will be possible to buy coins even cheaper. Buying coins today will lead you to losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: