Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

I know your question at the moment the market is bubbling, but now the price of the coin is at the bottom of the market, so buy them now for no regrets.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

I think this time is not a good time to invest because I see the price of coins since the beginning of the year often has a price decline.
The coin I want to buy is Ethereum but the price always drops to even $ 300.
This is very surprising, Ethereum prices can fall like this.
Though Ethereum is famous for its stable price value.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

I do not agree with you, for a long time we see that market is pretty stable. Altcoins and Bitcoin are not falling. They are on a same price, this could be considered as a bottom. So, I think that this is the best moment for buying crypto Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

I do not agree with you, for a long time we see that market is pretty stable. Altcoins and Bitcoin are not falling. They are on a same price, this could be considered as a bottom. So, I think that this is the best moment for buying crypto Wink.

I also think we approached pretty much the bottom and it's good times to get in, as long you don't go into ICOs or super small caps, people have too much fear right now and not touching these...so you would probably end up loosing more
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Not all people are waiting the time to invest again because they have people who are buying and purchasing a token and altcoins now brcause they believe they will get more profit after they investrd to ICO and different kinds of altcoins that they potential coin . It's up to you if you want to buy now or wait.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:02:59 PM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

Also I think that the bearish period is still going on. I hope the rest of the 2018 will be profitable for both holders and traders.

In my way of thinking, the last two months of 2018 or the last two months of 2019 might be profitable.
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

I think, the better chance than invest now, will not be in this year. Market is on the bottom and slowly rise up. You can not think of a better time for invest.
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Not all people have enough patience for wating and watching when their money goes away)))
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:18:11 AM

no need to wait to make an investment because I think now is a low price to start investing and the improvement of all cryptocurrencies will soon begin
yes, bitcoin price movements cannot be guessed by everyone, because every second the market price movements always change so fast. if we continue to wait then we will lose the biggest opportunity to buy more bitcoin because currently the bitcoin price movement is still relatively cheap if compared to last year
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season.
Because the market conditions are not shocked. We can't do more in this market and it will continue some days as far I know. So, every invest will be risky in this time. We need to be careful for our asset. That's why, we need to keep calm and don't invest now

Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks
I beg to differ with you on that advice, for me the best time to invest is right now that the price is very low. Except you don't believe in the future of the cryptocurrency market but if you recognize that the crypto world is here to stay then it's definitely the best time to invest for a big win when the market finally recovers.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

I also agree with you because now the crypto market is not well. And the newcomers or new investors are really nervous about this current situation. So my opinion is we should wait until the last of September. After this bad situation, we should invest in crypto continuously. So just wait and see.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

I have done research on altcoins which will be my investment for the long term and short term, I will wait for another 1-2 weeks before deciding which altcoin I will buy, I am currently waiting for information about misleading market and ICO-ICO corrections , I have to be careful in facing the chaotic situation at this time.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season. I agree those makes a research before investing a certain coin. Pick a coins with profitable investment.
yes I agree, before making a decision to invest in certain types of coins you should do first to examine each coin that you will invest, choose the type of coin that is potential and can last so that the investment you make can be profitable in the future

Analysis is an important thing in investing, if we cannot do good analysis then following the advice of experts is easier to do, the most important thing is to always think positively with investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

Thanks

In my opinion , I think this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency industry because most of the good coins are in cheaper value so you can buy them for a cheap amount so it is a good thing.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season. I agree those makes a research before investing a certain coin. Pick a coins with profitable investment.
yes I agree, before making a decision to invest in certain types of coins you should do first to examine each coin that you will invest, choose the type of coin that is potential and can last so that the investment you make can be profitable in the future
altcoin investment now is very good,
because altcoin prices now include ethereum in the green zone to buy, believe altcoin will recover soon
dragonball12

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

now is the right time to invest, because prices are so weak.
just keep it until the end of the year, it will definitely get a profit doubled.
be patient for that
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

I think this is the right time to invest in crypto because the price of all cryptocoins is low and cheaper. I hope the price of all cryptocoins will increase.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

Analysis is an important thing in investing, if we cannot do good analysis then following the advice of experts is easier to do, the most important thing is to always think positively with investment.

But following blindly the advice of experts will be a futile endeavor too. Those may work on certain instances but not on everything. Analysis is so important. Heading the advices are good coupled with one's own analysis. One has to weigh all factors before jumping into decisions in this market. Remember, this market is a risk in the first place.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

research is certainly necessary. investment in cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment. we must be able to understand the risks that exist and also understand what we will invest whether good or not
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: