Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest now , wait  (Read 3846 times)
bitok_1979

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

And I, on the contrary, think that now is the time to invest in the crypto currency, any rises usually begin in the autumn and winter, so you need to zataritsya crypt by this time

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
It is hight time for investing in projects that almost finished their ICOs! Like Ubex or Ingot.
They will enter exchnages in September and most likely it will be bull trend so that projects may give you good profit
Ubex will enter exchnages in a while.. It will be still bearish run
So it is very risky deal of investing now
Team promised to set a support buy walls on exchnages where token will appear. Hope it will work and price wont drop so hard.
Would not it be considered as market manipulation?? Huh And as for money, ETH collected during ICO will be used for creating that support walls?
I have asked that in Ubext chat. They told no as it is common practice and even TOP exchnages like bitfinex and binance do that on same trading pairs
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

I have been watching the market closely for weeks now, and i am looking for a good point to position my investment. The major altcoins are holding its resistance and it is very difficult to predict when it will go down. Perhaps you are correct it might last until September before i can put in my investment:

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

Not now the market is constantly faking it down, the price of the coins is extremely cheap, if we buy them now is the opportunity for us to get rich in the future.

surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks
It is hight time for investing in projects that almost finished their ICOs! Like Ubex or Ingot.
They will enter exchnages in September and most likely it will be bull trend so that projects may give you good profit
Team promised to set a support buy walls on exchnages where token will appear. Hope it will work and price wont drop so hard.
Would not it be considered as market manipulation?? Huh And as for money, ETH collected during ICO will be used for creating that support walls?
I have asked that in Ubext chat. They told no as it is common practice and even TOP exchnages like bitfinex and binance do that on same trading pairs
If so then it is probably the only ICO that wont drop in price just after listing..It is so important for the future of the project because if price drops hard after appearing on exchange then the future of the project is doubtful
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

It was good to invest in bitcoin when the market was still low although bitcoin had maintained its price at around $6k-$7k; and some say price will go up by September ir later than that so investing now is not too late still.
V. J. Meyer

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

Now is the good time to invest in them, there may never be a better chance than this now, take the opportunity do not miss
CowboyX

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

you all say the right thing! I also think that in early September the market will start to grow with a very powerful impulse. I hope soon it will happen
mazda60621

Activity: 224

IRONX

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

invest now-is very dangerous for your moneys, even good projects come out with a negative profit

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
zajtsewatan

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

Thanks
If so then it is probably the only ICO that wont drop in price just after listing..It is so important for the future of the project because if price drops hard after appearing on exchange then the future of the project is doubtful
Yes, exactly. Probably the pnly one ICO that really worth of investing now. However it is up to everyone.
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

Still the market doesn't show any upward momentum. That means that the market will remain in this level further more. Already 8 months have gone. Still 4 to go. Let's hope at least during these 4 months price may go up.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

I agree with you, people have no patience and they are buying something everyday. You can stay at btc or eth guys, anybody forcing you for buying altcoins, sometimes you must just wait with patience.

Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

I don't think such an advice in this moment of a sluggish growth. Bitcoin in particular was on a high upsurge last three weeks and there was so much excitement but in the last week it has gone bearish. Believe me this is the perfect time to invest so that when the rebound you will have it big in terms of gain. so, I don't think anyone should wait at this time.
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

Markets are very unstable and do not respond to positive news. It makes sense to wait.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:29:47 PM

And I, on the contrary, think that now is the time to invest in the crypto currency, any rises usually begin in the autumn and winter, so you need to zataritsya crypt by this time
Yes, in 2015, 2016, 2017 in the fall, a strong growth of bitcoins began. Everybody knows about this. Perhaps some large players will buy, expecting profit. But other major players can play against the buyers to further reduce the market in order to purchase cheaper.
Therefore, do not rely very much on autumn.

suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

your point on ICO's maybe correct but for me for the existing coins, i believe this is a very good time to buy. All of them are in a very low price if you can manage to secure more of them in a very low price what you can do is to hold and secure a big volume of quantity of potential coins. You must consider the time span if you will be waiting till september. For me it's not a big deal to endure paper losses that succeeding month as long as you can wait when the prices are on up trend.

I tend to think the same. We have been at these levels before and thought thus is a great shopping time and we will soon ICO like returns but it never happened. The recoveries turned out to be bull trapps. But this time the fundamentals are really strong. We have little fud and many positive news and they are just not reflected in the prices yet.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

Thanks

Yes, agree. Correction is almost done. Maybe this month we will see 5000$ for 1 bitcoin and after market recover.
ICO its too risky now too.
And i really love Zil as you
So better to keep everything in TUSD and wait for perfect time

dgross0818

Merit: 146

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

Thanks

ZIliqua fell by 20+ percent for short period of time, the news tells that the launch of the network is postponed for a long time. I guess it is really better to purchase some coins now or in the nearest weeks.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

Not now the market is constantly faking it down, the price of the coins is extremely cheap, if we buy them now is the opportunity for us to get rich in the future.
no one can predict in crypto boy, there are so many possibility in future
i also dont know the future of  bitcoin that's why i also play short term trading
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

Wow, I think you are a prophet, you are very powerful. Do you actually guess the fluctuations in the market? I hope to see your expectations in September so that you will become a myth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: