Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:09:55 PM

Current Mintcoin Ignore List:

Turds and Trolls Worth Ignoring

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. deadmanwalking
5. mr_random
I'm not sure how I'll survive without you 5. You are a fun and hilarious bunch of cuddly trolls, but you are also spreading FUD. I'll try to make it through the day without you...
Party Hard, I officially nominate you as the "Trolls list maintainer" Smiley
(is their bumping better than the FUD the propagate? Dunno)

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:14:31 PM

Sweeet. More and more merchants everyday!
Indeed. We should start measuring how many merchants per day are added. Someone to webscrap the whole thread and do some regexp to check this and get an average value with a nice history curve (hint; merchants are usually announced by mintcointeam)?

I have a website where we can update all the stores and services that accept mint. We can keep updated directories and get the logo next to all the stores so you can easily tell what accepts MINT.

I must admit, we been so busy designing and setting up that I have not had a chance to review MINT lately. If anyone can email me at admin@buy4crypto.com with a list of all the relevant stores, services, and general info on the coin it would be a big help.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:16:51 PM

Haha here are you "cold hard numbers", quoted from you:  

"As of five minutes ago the top 29 mintcoin addresses hold 30% of all mintcoins. And calculating for blackcoin we see the top 28 blackcoin addresses hold 30% of all blackcoins.

That is remarkably similar. Regardless, the distribution in both of them will only grow over time. I have no concern about such matters and don't want to get dragged into a pointless discussion about it since the facts can be twisted too easily. Wink"

To which I responded with:

'"HAHA there are some cold hard facts that work against your stance that you just posted yourself. SO, a smaller number of BC addresses hold the same percentage of coin that a larger number of Mintcoin address do... and that is without a premine for BC... in other words, you just confirmed all the assumptions and hand waving I just did above because you just demonstrated that the distribution of mintcoin is better despite the premine.."

Your numbers work against your argument... You never responded to this btw.

Not at all. I didn't respond because I realised by your glee over something so trivial and irrelevant that I was wasting my time engaging with you. If I thought such a thing showed anything at all I would have stopped counting at address 20, when Mintcoin held more. Or I could argue Mintcoin has been out almost 2 weeks longer than Blackcoin and therefore should be considerably more distributed yet it wasn't, there was only one address difference between them (ie nothing percentage wise). I was actually being gracious to Mintcoin saying that address analysis isn't significant and coin distribution analysis can be twisted by hand waving. Something I stand by. For example a big holder could split his holdings down into several smaller addresses. If I don't reply anymore, it's because I have more productive ways to spend my time  Cheesy
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:19:25 PM

niothor you have the same agenda as mr_random- i see both of you prancing around the BC forum.

If you don't listen to people criticizing  , you won't have a clue you're doing something wrong.
I've got involved lately in so many alt coins I can barely keep track of them , but one thing is the same anywhere.

Are you doubting we're going to the moon...>...... you're a damn troll , fuck off , ignore him etc...
This is the start of the failure , when only zealots are left on board.

I'm not going to be one of the guys blinded , by dreams.
I still have lots of coins worth 1 satoshi to turn my head around when I smell fear in the community.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:20:59 PM

haha sorry that was mine, I dumped 1 million to invest a little bit more into SPA. It will get a pump and ill sell all my SPA then. Ill reinvest all the profits into MINT.
How high do you think SPA will go?

SPA is already done.

Yes SPA is in the crapper because it is a scam coin playing off the Auroracoin rise(which is also now almost dead) People should not buy coins when they see a sharp rise in price. That means the pump is well under way and they will be caught holding the bag when the dump comes.

David, I really don't understand a lot of your posts. You are a member of the Mintcoin team, and it seems very counterproductive to ask about other coins(you've done this several times).

Yesterday, you fumbled some math and said you were disappointed in the amount of Mint you received from the staking process.  Your posts don't exactly inspire confidence in Mintcoin. I'm sorry, but I felt like something needed to be said. Luckily, we have a community with many intelligent members, here is one:

Thanks to Hybridsole over at Reddit for his article:

http://coinjoint.info/mintcoin-maximize-interest-earned-coins/

I guess David Latapie doesn't like being contradicted. People can check my post history. I've been one of this coins biggest supporters.

\
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:22:03 PM

GRADE A bullshit

I would trust mr_random over the words of half of the people around here.
So... calling this bullshit is... at most hilariuous

ps... yes , i own and still hold mint.

Thanks!  Grin
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:26:29 PM

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. deadmanwalking
5. mr_random
I'm not sure how I'll survive without you 5. You are a fun and hilarious bunch of cuddly trolls, but you are also spreading FUD. I'll try to make it through the day without you...

At least they're keeping this thread bumped! No publicity is bad publicity! Or is it all publicity is good publicity?

Can someone please tell me why I'm on this list?

I was about to say... I don't think you belong on that list.
deadmanwalking

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:27:07 PM

Thanks, appreciated.

\
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:27:45 PM

haha sorry that was mine, I dumped 1 million to invest a little bit more into SPA. It will get a pump and ill sell all my SPA then. Ill reinvest all the profits into MINT.
How high do you think SPA will go?

SPA is already done.

Yes SPA is in the crapper because it is a scam coin playing off the Auroracoin rise(which is also now almost dead) People should not buy coins when they see a sharp rise in price. That means the pump is well under way and they will be caught holding the bag when the dump comes.

David, I really don't understand a lot of your posts. You are a member of the Mintcoin team, and it seems very counterproductive to ask about other coins(you've done this several times).

Yesterday, you fumbled some math and said you were disappointed in the amount of Mint you received from the staking process.  Your posts don't exactly inspire confidence in Mintcoin. I'm sorry, but I felt like something needed to be said. Luckily, we have a community with many intelligent members, here is one:

Thanks to Hybridsole over at Reddit for his article:

http://coinjoint.info/mintcoin-maximize-interest-earned-coins/

I guess David Latapie doesn't like being contradicted. People can check my post history. I've been one of this coins biggest supporters.

I am pretty sure it didn't register that you were on that list. I don't agree with you being on the troll list and I doubt David would.
rmoraos

Activity: 452

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:28:29 PM

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. deadmanwalking
5. mr_random

At least they're keeping this thread bumped! No publicity is bad publicity! Or is it all publicity is good publicity?

I was about to say... I don't think you belong on that list.

Definitely, deadmanwalking have been supporting this coin with intelligent comments.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
ahbartsch

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:28:36 PM

Vault of Satoshi asks What Coins Do You Want to See?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519658.0

Let them know what makes Mintcoin awesome and we can have another fiat exchange!
Maverick69

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:29:07 PM

You can now buy gold and silver with your MintCoins! http://www.bitgild.com/

Wow! That is awesome! I'm going to buy some when we are at 50 sat.
richlist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:30:50 PM

someone keep selling pos mined mintcoins. Is there any way to reduce the pos reward ?by dev?
deadmanwalking

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:34:07 PM

Vault of Satoshi asks What Coins Do You Want to See?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519658.0

Let them know what makes Mintcoin awesome and we can have another fiat exchange!

This is a very legit fiat exchange. This would be a great place for the community to focus attention. Thanks for the link!

\
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:36:21 PM

litebit is the only one around right now?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Party Hard

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:38:11 PM

Correction: Current Mintcoin Ignore List:

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. mr_random
I'm not sure how I'll survive without you 4. You are a fun and hilarious bunch of cuddly trolls, but you are also spreading FUD. I'll try to make it through the day without you...

Ladies ladies, one at a time.
Crindon

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:43:26 PM

I put in a request for Mintcoin in that thread.
Crindon

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:44:32 PM

Getting a fiat exchange for Canada would help my marketing strategy for Mintcoin. It's one of the missing pieces.

Vault of Satoshi would be great for this.
ahbartsch

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:51:11 PM

Saw your post, good job! I added my own 2 cents after you.
Crindon

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:52:18 PM

Saw your post, good job! I added my own 2 cents after you.

Mintcoin to the moon!
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: