Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
Party Hard

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:13:44 AM

Well, this is a shame. Glad I sold off my stash at 13 earlier - although I did watch it go from 15 to 13 in the minutes before selling which hurt. It was a fun ride but it does appear that this coin has gone the way of KARMA - great communities, great plans and prospects, but just too many sells coming in too quick without relent.

Like my fellow minters I will come back if it ever shows signs of life but there is simply no sense in being religiously attached to a coin to the point of losing $3000 USD (in my case).

Good luck all!
Just curious, but do you have a buy order on the books right now? If so, at (about) what price is it in the range of? Trying to get a sense for where people think a price is too low to hold, and on the upside, too high to not own Mintcoins and jump back in.

Ladies ladies, one at a time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richlist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:14:32 AM

is there mintcoin Foundation?
wationg

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:15:02 AM

It'll be catastrophic!!!!!!

Mintcoin is shit!!!!!!

Shocked Huh
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:17:16 AM

Well, this is a shame. Glad I sold off my stash at 13 earlier - although I did watch it go from 15 to 13 in the minutes before selling which hurt. It was a fun ride but it does appear that this coin has gone the way of KARMA - great communities, great plans and prospects, but just too many sells coming in too quick without relent.

Like my fellow minters I will come back if it ever shows signs of life but there is simply no sense in being religiously attached to a coin to the point of losing $3000 USD (in my case).

Good luck all!
Just curious, but do you have a buy order on the books right now? If so, at (about) what price is it in the range of? Trying to get a sense for where people think a price is too low to hold, and on the upside, too high to not own Mintcoins and jump back in.

Hey mate - No I don't work that way, always keep my BTC in the exchange wallet when not invested in an alt. I've invested 50% in LTC and 50% in Blackcoin - filled up on it when it was at around 1900 a few hours ago. The low has been tested and its on an upward trend - enough for me to have a punt!

David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:17:43 AM

Good luck all!
I'm very sorry to hear that, Cat. 3000 USD is a lot!
In other brighter news: notice there is a massive 12 BTC buy wall at 4 satoshi. 4 satoshi is not a random value: it is the price mintcoin had when it arrived on mintpal.com. I think it means something. Maybe a future.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:18:33 AM

is there mintcoin Foundation?
It is a project, yes. A part of the premine is devoted to it.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:21:11 AM

Remember to buy when others are fearful and vice versa. Yesterday and the day before, you must remember how eager people were for SPA and BC (you have lost more than 70% of your money on both if you bought in the hype). What happened to them. One thing to remember is that this whale is NOT the dev and is someone with over 50 BTCs lying around. I bought in at 16 and am not scared, frankly not even surprised because currently theres bad Bitcoin news affecting alts. If you want to sell go ahead but remember you will be losing much money. And how can you dickweeds compare this coin to KARM, this coin has a super dev thats actually going to the Bitconference this month or the next. You fools should remember that Cryptos is a place where you can lose 90% or gain 90% in one day and 25-30% is nothing but in fact a breeze. My sell target remains strong at 30 Sat. This is pathetic how much i have to step in to save the party think for yourself slaves.
CatKiwi

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:21:35 AM

Good luck all!
I'm very sorry to hear that, Cat. 3000 USD is a lot!
In other brighter news: notice there is a massive 12 BTC buy wall at 4 satoshi. 4 satoshi is not a random value: it is the price mintcoin had when it arrived on mintpal.com. I think it means something. Maybe a future.

Me too David! I love the coin and the people - but money is money =(

Yes, I expect it to hit 4 and then spike up again - that was the tested low previously. Much like Blackcoin is heading up after hitting its post-crash low, I will be watching how Blackcoin and KARMA for that matter react to get an idea of when I want to buy back in to MINT. It wont be until the bleeding has well and truly stopped however!

Party Hard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:23:26 AM

Good luck all!

Hey mate - No I don't work that way, always keep my BTC in the exchange wallet when not invested in an alt. I've invested 50% in LTC and 50% in Blackcoin - filled up on it when it was at around 1900 a few hours ago. The low has been tested and its on an upward trend - enough for me to have a punt!
Got it. Good luck playing the field! Hope to see your money back into Mint someday.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:23:49 AM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/18/mintcoin-multipool-a-fresh-way-of-mining

Hurr hurr Smiley
CatKiwi

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:32:23 AM

Remember to buy when others are fearful and vice versa. Yesterday and the day before, you must remember how eager people were for SPA and BC (you have lost more than 70% of your money on both if you bought in the hype). What happened to them. One thing to remember is that this whale is NOT the dev and is someone with over 50 BTCs lying around. I bought in at 16 and am not scared, frankly not even surprised because currently theres bad Bitcoin news affecting alts. If you want to sell go ahead but remember you will be losing much money. And how can you dickweeds compare this coin to KARM, this coin has a super dev thats actually going to the Bitconference this month or the next. You fools should remember that Cryptos is a place where you can lose 90% or gain 90% in one day and 25-30% is nothing but in fact a breeze. My sell target remains strong at 30 Sat. This is pathetic how much i have to step in to save the party think for yourself slaves.

Do not be vitriolic at us because you did not sell when it was higher. The KARM devs and community are fantastic and have and continue to work extremely hard. By all means keep your sell order at 30 and best of luck to you - but do not blame others if it never rises to that point.

Collegestudent

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:34:54 AM

Do not be vitriolic at us because you did not sell when it was higher. The KARM devs and community are fantastic and have and continue to work extremely hard. By all means keep your sell order at 30 and best of luck to you - but do not blame others if it never rises to that point.

Im not trying to insult you but teach you that you guys are the real pumpers and dumpers. If the "pumper" only do a bit of work to scar or intice you but its your btcs that are mainly moving the markets.
CatKiwi

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:36:25 AM

Good luck all!

Got it. Good luck playing the field! Hope to see your money back into Mint someday.

And to you friend - Yes, I invest where there is BTC to be made day trading, if MINT can once again gather high volume and profitable volatility I will be back you can count on it ;-)
dille71

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:38:40 AM

Price is still up over 200% from a month ago.

The rollercoaster is to be expected and is normal, especially with how new MINT is.
Judging by the sentiment where do you think we are right now? Probably starting to be a good time to think about buying back in again.
getting close to "Fear" stage

Mintcoin: MsFGc9atNN6DddEsQHiq7MgDieoSLwtmg5
InformationCoin: Je4ZhmQBSd68oZ7CeXWMrWEsyprTXAVFuX
Party Hard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:41:18 AM

Im not trying to insult you but teach you that you guys are the real pumpers and dumpers. If the "pumper" only do a bit of work to scar or intice you but its your btcs that are mainly moving the markets.
Careful on casting stones collegestudent. You bought in and have a sell order on the books too. So maybe you're a multi-day trader. How is that better or worse than someone ripcording their investment at the lows being tested today? Everyone's got their price. Bad humour and acerbic posts are just lame. If you've got real info, then PLEASE give it! That said, I hope Mintcoins hit your 30 sat sell price asafp!

Collegestudent

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:45:46 AM

Careful on casting stones collegestudent. You bought in and have a sell order on the books too. So maybe you're a multi-day trader. How is that better or worse than someone ripcording their investment at the lows being tested today? Everyone's got their price. Bad humour and acerbic posts are just lame. If you've got real info, then PLEASE give it! That said, I hope Mintcoins hit your 30 sat sell price asafp!

It takes too much time to explain because 95% of you dont like to lesson to fundementals while the other 5% who do make money like me. 20Cents into 1 BTC in 3 weeks. If you look carefully at the sell walls they are carefully arranged into 5BTC walls. Need i say more? The whale would never let this coin go further down or he dies with it.
Collegestudent

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:49:15 AM

Hmm 0.5BTC buy walls placed into 12 satoshis, Mintcoin is stabalising and congrats to guys who sold cheap. Whales love you type of guys Smiley and my target is whale in 3 months.
drmadcat

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:52:22 AM

I hate to say it but mint does seem to be doomed now.
richlist

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:52:51 AM

thank you panic sellers.Smiley i earn more mintcoins. now i`m in richlist
CoinAmmo

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:54:33 AM

I hate to say it but mint does seem to be doomed now.
Wink nah...

MintCoin - MNT - PoW/PoS Hybrid energy Saving! - GO MINT Coins!!!
MNT - MYugcMRrY7uySY9i3LX4kUz1aGJy7FwCuC
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: