Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:44:48 AM

I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

I jumped ship too, these shills are too much. Plus the dev team are a bunch of shady motherfuckers.

Browsing through retards history some of his brightest moments:

"My hot european girlfriend gave me an ultimatum either her or Darkcoin so I smacked that bitch unconscious with a rusty tire iron."

"I will buy your cheap TOP  Cool and hodl like a pro.
Topcoin is best coin.
When is next block halving?
Can't wait for the tears when TOP reaches 100 sats..."

"Hahaha fuck you dev idiot preminer you wasted putting up a website and failed hahahaahha fuck you." - DUCKcoin

"Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is."
That's because you don't know how to read markets. I bought Blackcoin at 500 sold at 2500, Mintcoin at 5 and stayed in way too freakin long at 20. Look at the Mint market, its doing a Maxcoin. Understand the markets better and you might actually make some dough.

You can hardly compare MINT to maxcoin, come on now. It was a fair launch and took a long time to catch on. Maxcoin was prepumped and loaded with bullshit. It hit the exchanges at .03 despite the majority of early pools failing and having no Windows wallet. Apples and Oranges.
And mintcoin had a 4% premine that is being dumped as we speak, that your idea of fair?
Let's just make up numbers Roll Eyes
Junior High Math is hard. Last 15 trades on Mintpal: SELL  Writing on wall, see you at 00000012

jpatel95

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:46:34 AM

I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

I jumped ship too, these shills are too much. Plus the dev team are a bunch of shady motherfuckers.

"My hot european girlfriend gave me an ultimatum either her or Darkcoin so I smacked that bitch unconscious with a rusty tire iron."

"I will buy your cheap TOP  Cool and hodl like a pro.
Topcoin is best coin.

"Hahaha fuck you dev idiot preminer you wasted putting up a website and failed hahahaahha fuck you." - DUCKcoin

"Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is."
That's because you don't know how to read markets. I bought Blackcoin at 500 sold at 2500, Mintcoin at 5 and stayed in way too freakin long at 20. Look at the Mint market, its doing a Maxcoin. Understand the markets better and you might actually make some dough.

You can hardly compare MINT to maxcoin, come on now. It was a fair launch and took a long time to catch on. Maxcoin was prepumped and loaded with bullshit. It hit the exchanges at .03 despite the majority of early pools failing and having no Windows wallet. Apples and Oranges.
And mintcoin had a 4% premine that is being dumped as we speak, that your idea of fair?
Junior High Math is hard. Last 15 trades on Mintpal: SELL  Writing on wall, see you at 00000012

Umm for people to sell doesn't that mean people are BUYING also...
PCJargon

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:47:47 AM

I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

"I will buy your cheap TOP  Cool and hodl like a pro.
Topcoin is best coin.

Junior High Math is hard. Last 15 trades on Mintpal: SELL  Writing on wall, see you at 00000012
Not sure what you're talking about. 4% premine is made up number, considering it was only a 1% premine. I don't understand why you people are even posting here, is the trolling that much fun? If you don't believe in the coin, stop following it.

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:48:22 AM

https://mnt.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 3333 mining
- VARDIFF
- Stratum
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Email support
- US Server
- SSL Enabled

Pool is still kickin' it.
bgs1154

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:03:31 AM

Be interesting to see what comes of that 30 bitcoin buywall @ 3 satoshi. Most likely there to suck the price down, by rattling people on the fence to sell.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:04:05 AM

700 million is a big premine considering only 2 million was offered to me for doing an android client that usually takes a week of work.
acceptance2

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 03:08:29 AM

700 million is a big premine considering only 2 million was offered to me for doing an android client that usually takes a week of work.

So you're angry because you weren't offered the compensation you feel the job is worth?
Simple, don't accept the job.

I'm not saying that what was offered is adequate or not, but venting publicly over that is just childish.
stoneone

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:09:43 AM

http://mintcoin.cc/

Error establishing a database connection

game over. Cry
jtsnau

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:16:28 AM

Did people learn nothing from the Pandacoin experience?

Don't go long on:
1) Pre-mined coins
2) Coins being supported by developers who aren't using their real names

The temptation to dump and make bank is always going to be too much for the developers to resist (assuming they had any intention to resist in the first place).
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:18:40 AM

Don't go long on:
1) Pre-mined coins

The temptation to dump and make bank is always going to be too much for the developers to resist (assuming they had any intention to resist in the first place).

FUD... why so damn much FUD... ah well...
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 03:23:14 AM

Time to panic sell. Devs have bailed on us...

Correct me if i'm wrong.  The dev's had 700 million coins premine for development/promotions.  They have not accounted for any of this publicly (fine, w/e).  A few posts back they asked for 5 million from the community to get some Mintcoin/USD exchange going.  Basically this says there is no development coin left.  The way I see it, if there is no coin left for development/promotion then they must have been the ones that dumped and killed their own coin for profit.  Try not to flame.  If you see this differently then please logically explain your arguments.

For anyone who can read between the lines..... The point that the Dev asked for 5 million MintCoins and ONLY THEN will he Create a USD/MINT exchange should let everyone exactly what is going on here. A Dev asking for millions more mint on top of his personal 700 million fortune to do basic support projects for a coin that is not even a month old?  

When you have premine of 1% why do you need to ask for 5 million more in order to do something positive for your own Alt Coin? Is the 700 million that should be set aside for long-term value creation not enough for this Developer? 5 million more Magical MintCoins will satisfy his greedy cravings? Then the next project 5 million more and so on? There is a ransom that must be paid if you want this Dev to work hard at the success of this coin?

Please tell me that the Cult of Mint is not that naive.

I like how the original poster asking this question is attacked ad hominem as being a 'troll' while no supporters of MintCoin care to offer any logical explanation to counter his argument. So let's try this again, someone who is a strong supporter of MINT should accept this challenge and offer a solution or explanation as to why someone with 700 million PreMined MintCoin would need 'Just 5 million more' to do what it is already his responsibility to do. Does he not even have 5 million left of the pre-mine to offer a programmer to create this Mint/USD exchange?

What is truly scary, is that the 'blind faith' followers of this coin are not using logic or reason to support their coin. They just say 'Ignore' 'Go Away Troll' 'All you post is negativity' etc. Why not attack the substance of the man's argument and not his ego/personality? Are there no die-hard MINT supporters who are capable of defending these attacks on their coin with reason and truths?

Sadly, the only poignant conclusions are coming from those who fear that MintCoin may have been subjected to a pump-n-dump, and left the bag-holding sheep who bought this at 30-60 satoshi to sit and watch daily as their MintCoins are becoming more and more worthless.

WHY DOES THE DEV NEED 5 MILLION ADDITIONAL COINS TO CREATE A MINT/USD EXCHANGE THAT HE SHOULD BE PAYING FOR OUT OF THE PRE-MINE?

Everyone take a moment and think about the kind of people who would be attracted to a 'non-regulated' brand new form of currency which the pool of investors are mostly composed of computer nerds, tech savvy miners, and 14 year old kids using daddys money? These people have absolutely NO IDEA what it means to be an investor or trader, or have any knowledge at all of how free-markets function and how they can be manipulated to the advantage of the DEVS as well as those who are RICH IN BTC or deception.

Sadly, I fear many of you are but sheep being led to slaughter by a Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
jtsnau

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:25:45 AM

Don't go long on:
1) Pre-mined coins

If you can find anything factually wrong with what I wrote above, please say so.

Bitcoin development is headed by Gavin Andresen, Litecoin by Charles Lee, Dogecoin by Jackson Palmer.  Say what you want about these coins, at least their developers are willing to associate their real names with the projects.
bgs1154

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:27:18 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong.  The dev's had 700 million coins premine for development/promotions.  They have not accounted for any of this publicly (fine, w/e).  A few posts back they asked for 5 million from the community to get some Mintcoin/USD exchange going.  Basically this says there is no development coin left.  The way I see it, if there is no coin left for development/promotion then they must have been the ones that dumped and killed their own coin for profit.  Try not to flame.  If you see this differently then please logically explain your arguments.

For anyone who can read between the lines..... The point that the Dev asked for 5 million MintCoins and ONLY THEN will he Create a USD/MINT exchange should let everyone exactly what is going on here. A Dev asking for millions more mint on top of his personal 700 million fortune to do basic support projects for a coin that is not even a month old?  

When you have premine of 1% why do you need to ask for 5 million more in order to do something positive for your own Alt Coin? Is the 700 million that should be set aside for long-term value creation not enough for this Developer? 5 million more Magical MintCoins will satisfy his greedy cravings? Then the next project 5 million more and so on? There is a ransom that must be paid if you want this Dev to work hard at the success of this coin?

I like how the original poster asking this question is attacked ad hominem as being a 'troll' while no supporters of MintCoin care to offer any logical explanation to counter his argument. So let's try this again, someone who is a strong supporter of MINT should accept this challenge and offer a solution or explanation as to why someone with 700 million PreMined MintCoin would need 'Just 5 million more' to do what it is already his responsibility to do. Does he not even have 5 million left of the pre-mine to offer a programmer to create this Mint/USD exchange?

What is truly scary, is that the 'blind faith' followers of this coin are not using logic or reason to support their coin. They just say 'Ignore' 'Go Away Troll' 'All you post is negativity' etc. Why not attack the substance of the man's argument and not his ego/personality? Are there no die-hard MINT supporters who are capable of defending these attacks on their coin with reason and truths?

Sadly, the only poignant conclusions are coming from those who fear that MintCoin may have been subjected to a pump-n-dump, and left the bag-holding sheep who bought this at 30-60 satoshi to sit and watch daily as their MintCoins are becoming more and more worthless.

WHY DOES THE DEV NEED 5 MILLION ADDITIONAL COINS TO CREATE A MINT/USD EXCHANGE THAT HE SHOULD BE PAYING FOR OUT OF THE PRE-MINE?

Everyone take a moment and think about the kind of people who would be attracted to a 'non-regulated' brand new form of currency which the pool of investors are mostly composed of computer nerds, tech savvy miners, and 14 year old kids using daddys money? These people have absolutely NO IDEA what it means to be an investor or trader, or have any knowledge at all of how free-markets function and how they can be manipulated to the advantage of the DEVS as well as those who are RICH IN BTC or deception.

Sadly, I fear many of you are but sheep being led to slaughter by a Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

From what I recall, they stated the 5 million would be used to gauge how popular the idea is. If the amount can't be reached, they figure there is no interest in such an exchange and they won't waste resources developing it. Perhaps a simple poll would of sufficed.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:30:32 AM

Well I for one don't have any hard earned cash in this... so I think I'll just stay out of the forums for a while, and recover from the crap that is spewed so abundantly.
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:37:01 AM

Please show me link leading to where the developer asked for 5 million Mintcoin.

\
deadmanwalking

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:39:27 AM

Don't go long on:
1) Pre-mined coins

If you can find anything factually wrong with what I wrote above, please say so.

Bitcoin development is headed by Gavin Andresen, Litecoin by Charles Lee, Dogecoin by Jackson Palmer.  Say what you want about these coins, at least their developers are willing to associate their real names with the projects.
The developer\inventor of bitcoin goes by the name Satoshi and is anonymous.

\
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:42:32 AM

From the MINTCOIN forum regarding the site being down.

http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,50.0.html

Re: Mintcoin.cc , new fresh official website !
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:31:22 AM »

website seems to be down?
    getting a "Error establishing a database connection"

We are aware of it and working on it.
Task manager - Mintcoin Team
Mint me: Mf6cBvA6jR6vUjH3W86vsNuohXXqpLeobc
deadmanwalking

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:49:35 AM

From the MINTCOIN forum regarding the site being down.

http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,50.0.html

Re: Mintcoin.cc , new fresh official website !
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:31:22 AM »

website seems to be down?
    getting a "Error establishing a database connection"

We are aware of it and working on it.
Task manager - Mintcoin Team
Mint me: Mf6cBvA6jR6vUjH3W86vsNuohXXqpLeobc

Any luck finding the link from the developer asking for 5 million Mint?HuhHuh??

\
sudobad

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:51:43 AM

I came out of lurk-mode and made an account to say that, damn you trolls crack me up. It's funny to think that either your lives are so empty that you have fun doing something so pointless as trolling a coin, or that your strategy is so misled and stupid that you waste your time doing something so pointless as trolling a coin. The cherry on top is that it's YOUR time that you're wasting, not ours. Think about that one for a bit.
jtsnau

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:53:03 AM

The developer\inventor of bitcoin goes by the name Satoshi and is anonymous.

Satoshi was the bitcoin developer but hasn't been involved with Bitcoin since 2010.  Development is currently headed by Gavin Andresen.  If the shit hits the fan with Bitcoin, as it did with the recent "transaction malleability" problems, people don't look to an anonymous "Satoshi" for accountability, they look to Gavin.

Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: