Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:42:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4143 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

A being said, government can't control the cryptocurrenies not that they are not interested. They keep finding ways to control it and that is why as we can observed some platform are now being controlled by the government afaik. Well, whatever happens lets just continue to support this cryptos so that there will be more opportunities that will be add in the near future.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

yes you are right I feel the government is very frightened by the existence of bitcoin in the presence of this excellent technology the government will not be able to move again because everything is transparent, maybe that makes the government afraid of one of them.

Not just government but as well as the banks because cryptocurrency is a threat to their business and if people will be preferring to invest on cryptocurrency then their own companies will just die.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

yes you are right I feel the government is very frightened by the existence of bitcoin in the presence of this excellent technology the government will not be able to move again because everything is transparent, maybe that makes the government afraid of one of them.

Not just government but as well as the banks because cryptocurrency is a threat to their business and if people will be preferring to invest on cryptocurrency then their own companies will just die.

The government has become so panic that bitcoin will take over the currency market and the fiats values will go down. It has already began in the market. This is the reason banks do approach governments to ban bitcoin in the respected country. Banks will go in lose and then the government will loose its economy. Government is depending upon banks. So it has to abide by banks.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

The government has become so panic that bitcoin will take over the currency market and the fiats values will go down. It has already began in the market. This is the reason banks do approach governments to ban bitcoin in the respected country. Banks will go in lose and then the government will loose its economy. Government is depending upon banks. So it has to abide by banks.
It is up to them if they will be threatened by cryptocurrency or would just choose to adopt it, if I were them I would investigate, analyze and study how crypto will affect the economy in case, besides in the end they will still the one who will decide if it is better in the country.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

The government has unlimited power so that it can do everything, this is what everyone is afraid of, let alone the presence of crypto becomes a fiat threat so I'm sure that someday the government will fight with the crypto.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

The government has unlimited power so that it can do everything, this is what everyone is afraid of, let alone the presence of crypto becomes a fiat threat so I'm sure that someday the government will fight with the crypto.

Yes they have unlimited power but if you are going to look at the past just like how china banned ico's in their country and inflict a huge damage on the market because the price dropped so much but still cryptocurrency managed to reach $20k dollar before the year ends.

jameskarl

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

The government is not scared, if so, why other governments in other countries legalize bitcoin? That the fact is is something that can negatively give bad effects to their country? Or maybe it has given them positive reaction because of the technology it possess and they might use this blockchain technology in the future time.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

In the field and language of cryptocurrency, I would say that yes, a government is really and truly scary. I say that because it has the sole capacity and power to declare anything related to cryptocurrency as illegal and ban it in the circulation, and that could and would surely affect how the market will push through, and also, it will have a big impact on neighboring countries, especially if such move would be done and prompted by a super power like USA or China. If you would remember, the market harshly fell when China banned cryptocurrency activities from other countries expect those originating from it. That shows you that a government has a big impact on any sector, especially in business.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

I don't know what gone into your mind to think that government are really scary because they are the one who are working and making moves in improving the economy of our country. Government are not really scary even though in terms of cryptocurrency because they are really studying it very well to really know if they are going to accept it or not.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

What I can say is the Government of these different countries have no threat about bitcoin, thus making it as a solution to some problems in their country maybe, not because it has high value, but because of its potentiality through the technology behind it, the blockchain technology. These technology might be used to solve a lot of problems in the world.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

this is your opinion and what about the government? what they get is tax from people in order to fund various public expenditures. cryptocurrency is risky and government allow it but  they warn people of its great risk.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:35:38 AM

What I can say is the Government of these different countries have no threat about bitcoin, thus making it as a solution to some problems in their country maybe, not because it has high value, but because of its potentiality through the technology behind it, the blockchain technology. These technology might be used to solve a lot of problems in the world.

In my own opinion, government will try to manipulate cryptocurrency depending on how the country is being affected by the growth of bitcoins, banks is obviously highly affected because it was threat to their business so there will be a chance someday that bitcoins might still be banned in other countries.

bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

Well my answer is no because governments make something to improve our nation and to have a peaceful life. But on the other hand im a little scared in our government if they not see cryptos help and will change the world. And after that if they ban cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
alyssaxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

My answer is yes, why? For the reason that, people voted for them to have someone that can lead and can protect however, from what's happening in my country Philippines mostly from government agency is not working for the benefit of the people. Mostly of them are corrupt. That's why they can't blame us if we have don't trust to them. Hoping they'll do their jobs very well to make my country a better place.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

Of course the government is frightened, because crypto is getting popular and it's possible to make the local currency less interested,
it's what the government is really afraid of, so they use all means to stop bitcoin, that is by prohibiting the use of bitcoin
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

I think it is inappropriate for a government like that .. Most governments support crypto .. and a small part just watch it .. Government is good and does not depend on the situation and what country in the country itself. Cry
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:20:35 AM

I think the governments are confused with the crypto decentralisation, so they still observing what step they should do, but for the developing countries crypto is really useful to prevent more poverty, the potential of crypto is very huge, if the government that could see this then they should embrace crypto not try to ban it
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:26:03 AM

fair if the government is afraid of crypto because its anonymous and not through bank transactions but can reach the whole world, they are worried if there is an illegal transaction using crypto.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

I dont think they should be afraid of bitcoin. Compared to the government, bitcoin is nothing to them. They could even try to close sites that are related to bitcoin iif they want to. The thing is, it would be very difficult for them to have this vague adjustment. If they will make a cryptocurrency legala, a lot of laws and regulations would have to be implemented and approved which is dramatically hard.

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

The functions of bitcoin is directly connected with the modern technology .Bitcoin is in  operational world wide for different purposes to the benefit of human being. No government can control bitcoin in any way but they can ban it to their country alone.Such countries are mostly scared of bitcoin to implement to their country because mostly they do not have the technical efficiency to analyze it. Such under developed countries government to focus to provide necessary education  to handle bitcoin.to their people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: