Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4135 times)
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

I fully support our current government today because our President doing his job with extra effort, and in a matter of time i am very proud to say that our Government support cryptocurrency, but of course some countries afraid of bitcoin because for the first time they don't lead the money game.
ElevenX

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

There are a lot of very scary government conspiracies, like with Hillary Clinton. And if through a lot powerful people are forced to do very sadistic things, so that they can be control through blackmail. A sort of insurance. These are all rumors, but it makes sense that power hungry people might do such things.
goaldigger

Activity: 2380
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

I dont think its like that. Maybe some officials has this dark secrets but dont blame them all. We shouldnt have this crab mentality because we will not be successful whatever we do. Government should be in favor of the right and i believe in that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:20:45 AM

I think the government has a big impact on the bitcoin and electronic money markets. Government decisions will change the world monetary system. It is the main reason for the price of coin to rise or fall and the money market has increased.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:33:06 AM

yes of course the government is very afraid of the existence of bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very sophisticated technology that can not be used for money laundering and even corruption because everyone can see all the transactions that exist.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

According to the quite easy earning profit that many of us are easy to get income from bitcoin with our own choice to use and invest anytime, but Government is actually really scared about this because government economy did not benefited here if they don't do anything to stop and prohibited to use bitcoin. Economy in every country will affected if Bitcoin didn't legalized if ever it is in the floor available anytime to people.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:35:28 AM

yes of course the government is very afraid of the existence of bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very sophisticated technology that can not be used for money laundering and even corruption because everyone can see all the transactions that exist.
For a smart people, it will be easy for them to use the cryptocurrencies to bypass the security and do money laundering because they can create a lot of address for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and since most of the cryptocurrency transactions are untraceable so it will be easy for them to do corruption.
livingact

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:44:29 AM

In most cases yes! Government still hold back to give their support in cryptocurrencies vomit the as the time goes by there is change happening. So not a surprise that someday government will give their full support for something that they were rejecting before.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:47:41 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
Its true. I live in developing country and i do think the goverment and our country are not ready yet to adept with cryptocurrency, many people in my country is not knowing what crypto is and many are living in poor condition, i believe we got too many population and our goverment cant handle it. In my country there is many bad things such as poor education, poor safety, poor healthy life, and many others. So many things need to be changes and seems like our people dont care about a changes that could happen in their own life and goverment seems like control the media cause i never see media talking about cryptocurrency even investation news never talk about it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

The government does not ban crypto but restrict its circulation. because if crypto develops the government is afraid of other investments such as health, buildings and land will die or no future buyers. the number of frauds in the world crypto became the cause of government regulations to restrict crypto in his country.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:01:24 AM

IMO, I think the government is using the rise of scams in crypto as an excuse to come into the crypto space. Governments can be scary, but not as scary as the people who run them (politicians)
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

In my opinion i  think governments are scary because we know from a period before up to now governments are only making such things that it be help us or make our life more better,i know there are some who tried to corrupt but not all i may say,.and i know that someday crypto can be use as our everyday living with the supports of our governments.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

Government should be not afraid on bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Government is a regulator and government can make a good regulation on cryptocurrency. Beside that, government can take benefits from cryptocurrency trade by collecting taxes.

billionairechizoba

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

Government is only afraid of decentralisation associated with cryptocurrency.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

It can be like that but I am sure, but without government it would not be easier, so we definitely need some wise people who would rule and make decisions. Because I am not considering myself wise enough to rule the country...

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

Every country has owned policy about the decentralized money,,some country bitcoin currency are ligalized to use as alternate to  their traditional paper money to buy good and services ,,but  if you compared to some country bitcoin are sticky prohibited to used as alternate to their traditional currency and cause to banned also to make sure will stop to run of their market ,,but in my country my government is not fearful about the decentralized money because  my government bitcoin will accept as alternative payment method and other service.
Central banks and governments which can not make strong policies are still in negotiations and thinking to recognize the Bitcoin in their countries. They are very slow and other countries which adopted the Bitcoin are now better and going good with it.

It is a disruption for banks and central bank and they do not want to lose users but on the other hand if strong policy introduces like other countries did then these will survive.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

well it think the issue here is being nationalistic rather than bitcoin, it really depends on what type of govt we have, each country has different outlook on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, we have no hopes if we have a corrupt govt, not only on crypto and bitcoin, just like any investments, since cryptocurrencies defines by being financially free, having the power of one individual over his finances, corrupt govt hated this, that is why they defy it in the first place.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

So you're from Vietnam?

You say that in your country the government robs what they can get from the people. I don't know much about life over there, but for countries that do indeed to that, it's so stupid because it cripples the country from innovating and succeeding. They pretty much handicap their country.
Almost all countries are worried about bitcoin and even many had banned bitcoin due to the fear of their economy. Bitcoin is very beneficial for its users and other people because it is tax free and no serious charges are applied to it. People prefer bitcoin over banks for saving and investing money therefore governments are afraid of it and worried of their economy.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Don't be scared for the Government because basically they should help us to make our lives better and easier. They are responsible for our welfare and also public infrastructures. The Government must assist us in our needs like putting up business, medical assistance, etc.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

It is really scary but not that much. You will be scared when you are against the law and you were doing crime as well . You will not be scared if you are following the rules of the government .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: