Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4143 times)
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

As of now the government of each countries have not yet putting much attention to cryptocurrency ,but there are government that already accepted bitcoin and crypto, government are not so scary ,only that they want to regulate the cryptos and bitcoin when ever they will accept and make cyrptos legit.

Why would government kill their people for bitcoins they can be punished by applying charges but I am not 
Agree with killing people.
Also, for the government, it’s hard to reach since bitcoin is anonymous and can not be tracked so its impossible for them to catch us
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

As of now the government of each countries have not yet putting much attention to cryptocurrency ,but there are government that already accepted bitcoin and crypto, government are not so scary ,only that they want to regulate the cryptos and bitcoin when ever they will accept and make cyrptos legit.

Why would government kill their people for bitcoins they can be punished by applying charges but I am not 
Agree with killing people.
Also, for the government, it’s hard to reach since bitcoin is anonymous and can not be tracked so its impossible for them to catch us
I believe that governments not scared at all. They maybe only wanted to have commission and maybe they wanted to regulate bitcoin for good. I believe in bitcoin and it's capability to rise again, butcis the government will take action on it maybe we cannot used it in a very easy way.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
The governments can't kill you just for hodling these cryptocurrencies because even if they put a ban and you do trading then you can be fined or sent behind bars for some time but there is no such provision to kill you.They can just warn you and you do such works on your own risk.They are fearing illegal activities concerned with its usage or they don't have control over them unlike fiat.So don't worry about such things.
For now, the government does not have that much influence over any of the crypto currency as all the crypto currencies are decentralized in nature and that there is no such government which has any control over any of the crypto coin. They are worried because of the reason that these crypto currencies are a serious threat to the regular currencies as digital currencies are dominating.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

the government is worried and afraid of the existence of crypto currency, because in their view if the crypto currency is legalized then the value of their country's FIAT currency will weaken and even no longer cost, and the worst thing is that the country is experiencing the financial crisis
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

In the least we never fear the government, there is one that we fear from them that's his prerogative. With its prerogative, the government can kill anyone including its citizens even though with unreasonable legal reasons.
Government is confused a lot as they are unable to make this decision whether or not to go for legalization of the crypto currencies. On one hand, they are looking at the decentralized nature of the crypto currencies while on the other hand, the interest of the people in investing of their money into crypto currencies is quite surprising. It will take time for the government to decide anything.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

Governments is scary because they don't know how to get tax from crypto currencies and how to set up a tax reforms on it since they all belong to traditional taxing and money management. Yes, the government is scary because the financial institutions are making false statements and giving baseless acquisitions about crypto to governments to make their business safe.
To think simply that the government wants to be good for their country when the behavioral elements are not agreed upon, the country is unacceptable to the market. Because they are not ready to deal with the problems of social evils that will occur unpredictably when they issue policies and measures, then the door of the international financial market will expand and the opportunity to increase profits. The first profit takes place.

acsaocham22

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

I totally agree with your opinion, today there are still some countries like this, bitcoin as well as the virtual currency market completely banned by the governments of those countries, it seems they do not want rich people that they can not control.
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

Yes, government really are scary which they can manipulate everything. That's why cryptocurrency in different country cannot be legalized.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Not all government possess that kind of behavior for you to become scary. Well infact it is your own assets, its tour own account, you only know your details unless otherwise you share them to public then thats the time to be scared because hackers and scammers are all around.
odri777

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

I do not think that the government will kill you in order to get your crypto currency.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

about what?
im support for people, not for government. but, they can do what they want if needed and they are protected by law.
you are crypto player or not, they always rob what you have. people know what is the best for them, and many government dont understand what they need. thats why many people hate it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Carlos Caprio

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

The government is afraid because the fluctuations that occur can not be accounted, if eventually the people suffer huge losses then the government does not want to blame for already giving legality. that's an important reason why they do not want to have a positive attitude on this.

but if the government considers it a stock commodity like gold, I do not think it's too scary, the government just needs to make a strong regulation for the official market exchanger.

so far the crypto movement has the potential to cause inflation because the government does not make official regulations about it, which can be taken, and I'm sure their users will also have a cooperative attitude.
moinguoi5c333

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

The problem that you say is true, in countries like Vietnam, the electronic money market has been banned by the government, all electronic money transactions are illegal, you can be charged with tax evasion or "wash money". The question is why they do this calmly?
vessing

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

Attacks on the crypto-currency from the state in the near future will certainly increase, because the world financial system does not have time to change dramatically
localxe
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

Government in every part of the world is scary,

Some countries- They rob you in daylight and tell you go fuck yourself
Some-other countries- They rob you and blame you for a crime make it look legit.

Many other countries- They ban it and then they rob you and tell others it was never legalized why did he own it?

Developed countries- They rob you under the hood and no one hears about it.

Weed is illegal lots of people received capital punished for it, other serving life for it, many other 5 years for it and today in many places that had this harsh punishments for weed it became legalized, for one second those that received the capital punishment for it, or those that dies in prison for it was never remembered as the mistake of the government and family compensated because at that point it was illegal, The answer is always, IT IS THE LAW! Now who is thee LAW?

For me Govt not to be trusted, but play when you see those loopholes, crypto saved lots of us, we have our peace of mine but still the fact we don't know tomorrow or what will happen next keeps us awake every night, right now i am trying to sleep without wondering what tomorrow bring.!
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

in developing countries, the banks always give their arguments about crypto. that crypto is a dangerous investment, and if it is currently profitable then in the future it will be very risky to lose very big as well. I draw the conclusion from that statement that crypto is indeed fluctuating and rising price risks.

does not mean the government is afraid of crypto, they just appeal to the crypto users. because any risk of loss, or the case of balance in the wallet is lost, no party is responsible

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kuerewsarl

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Government is not scary, politicians only want stability and resources which needs to governments activity
tracychew

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

I think we need to understand, thats cryptocurrencies is a big step of development, and some governments or some politicians of those governments are not ready for this step
jjohnson05

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain is the future, but governments need to prepare to accept this future
zenifer22

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

Government will be not scary until it will not blocks all cryptocurrencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: